Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the last thing you ate?

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    Miracle kugel, strawberries, grapefruit slices, kale, and shredded beef.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,645 Member
    chocolate chip cookies
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,612 Member
    edited January 2023
    turkey sandwich

@Goodywood lol, I like to start my day with a treat. Rest of the day I eat pretty healthy. B)

@luvdasims55 Well, you do better than I do. I have a bit of sweet tooth. :D
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • poor_strawberrypoor_strawberry Posts: 20 Member
    Granola bar :p
    Brownie bits overnight oats, shredded beef, blueberries, and oranges.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MantleJackalMantleJackal Posts: 371 Member
    Homemade vanilla cake
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    A stew made from the leftover leg of lamb bone from yesterday's roast, along with the roast vegetables, with these very tiny wonderful French lentils I can only get at one store, and glazed parsnips.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Simexpert123Simexpert123 Posts: 809 Member
    Steak Fajita with rice
    Miracle kugel, stir fried shrimp and squid, lots of strawberries, green apple slices, a tiny bit of seitan, and kale.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited January 2023
    Extra post. Ooopssss.
    Post edited by DeKay on
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • poor_strawberrypoor_strawberry Posts: 20 Member
    A banana on the go because i didnt have time for breakfast :(
    Toast with homemade marmalade, and a cup of fragrant Spanish jasmine green tea with whole blossoms, so good.

I know I should eat some protein but am having an illness and tea and toast are all I want.

@DeKay I have heard of miracle noodles and miracle rice, made from konjac, and I have heard of kugelhopf but what is miracle kugel?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    chocolate chip cookies
    edited January 2023
    Breakfast timeeee. My fav part of the day!

Homemade edible chocolate chip cookie dough with Greek yogurt and bananas, strawberries, a green apple, some seitan and a no sugar Shweppes (citrus raspberry flavor) drink.
    Toast with homemade marmalade, and a cup of fragrant Spanish jasmine green tea with whole blossoms, so good.

I know I should eat some protein but am having an illness and tea and toast are all I want.

DeKay I have heard of miracle noodles and miracle rice, made from konjac, and I have heard of kugelhopf but what is miracle kugel?

Yeah, it's basically that. I made kugel with miracle noodles. Kugel is like an eggy casserole with egg noodles. But instead of egg noodles, I use konjac noodles.

I probably should have used the rice version tho cuz I didn't cut these noodles into smaller pieces and now my kugel is just very stringy. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    watermelon
    Homemade low sugar ice cream.

I'm no sweet tooth, but I'm having so much fun eating sweet stuff using 0-carb sweeteners and still be able to fall asleep now. Last time, if I were to eat a McFlurry, my heart rate will rise up so high and for hours which makes it hard to sleep. I got afraid to eat ice cream unless I eat it in the morning. ๐Ÿ˜… Now I can eat ice cream at any time again. ๐Ÿ’ƒ The only bad thing is I have to make it myself. But beggars can't be choosers. ๐Ÿ˜‚
    FwDXXd5.gif
    chocolate chip cookies
    DeKay wrote: ยป

I'm no sweet tooth, but I'm having so much fun eating sweet stuff using 0-carb sweeteners and still be able to fall asleep now. Last time, if I were to eat a McFlurry, my heart rate will rise up so high and for hours which makes it hard to sleep. I got afraid to eat ice cream unless I eat it in the morning. ๐Ÿ˜… Now I can eat ice cream at any time again. ๐Ÿ’ƒ The only bad thing is I have to make it myself. But beggars can't be choosers. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Will you share how you make that ice cream please?

And the last thing I ate was a skillet meal of grass-fed ground beef cooked with fried diced onions, leftover tiny French lentils, and quinoa plus some romaine salad.

```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    DeKay wrote: ยป

Will you share how you make that ice cream please?

And the last thing I ate was a skillet meal of grass-fed ground beef cooked with fried diced onions, leftover tiny French lentils, and quinoa plus some romaine salad.

Sure.
    1 cup cooking cream (I think the original recipe calls for heavy whipping cream but I didn't have that at the time).
    3 tablespoons monkfruit sweetener. The sweetener has erythritol in it too so if you just have erythritol, I guess that's fine too.
    About a teaspoon of vanilla.

And then you just pour all of that in an air tight Tupperware container and just shake it like you're bartending (LOL) for 5 mins and put it in the freezer. The bad thing about erythritol is that it gets really hard after you have stored the ice cream in the freezer for more than 24 hours so, you might have to leave it out for about 20 mins before you eat it.

I read somewhere that people say Xanthan gum can help make it softer. I put some yesterday in my leftover ice-cream but I haven't checked yet. I'll edit my findings here if it worked. ๐Ÿคฃ

But the best creamy scoopable ice cream you could make is if you use allulose instead of erythritol, but allulose is much harder to find and is super expensive.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Welsh cakes with strawberry jam.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    My sim eats cereal and almost everything
    chocolate chip cookies
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Spicy chicken mcnuggets
  • Simexpert123Simexpert123 Posts: 809 Member
    Chocolate ice cream Sundae :yum:
    turkey sandwich