Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Patch Ideas

Another day, another patch.

New content is all well and good, but I really want to see the base game hair retextured. When I compare the hair from the expansions it looks so clumped now in comparison, and I am not about that CC life.

Anyone else got something they wish to see from a patch?

Comments

• Pipersfun2Pipersfun2 Posts: 710 Member
    I like them to fix the problem with toddlers. parents with a good trait become "sad from evilness" tucking their toddler in bed. want that fixed.
    while we are playing them,WHO IS PLAYING US?
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,098 Member
    I just want a spiral staircase. Is that too much to ask for?
  • mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    aaronrulz wrote: »

Me too, and some summer stuff for the sims to play in the pool with would be nice, but I definitely want a spiral staircase..
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    edited May 2018
    mock68 wrote: »
    aaronrulz wrote: »

Me too, and some summer stuff for the sims to play in the pool with would be nice, but I definitely want a spiral staircase..

Also a ladder for very small houses where stairs won't fit, and the ability to make cornered staircases. :3
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    DumbDoreen wrote: »
    Another day, another patch.

New content is all well and good, but I really want to see the base game hair retextured. When I compare the hair from the expansions it looks so clumped now in comparison, and I am not about that CC life.

Anyone else got something they wish to see from a patch?

Recolorable Ceilings

Body Peircings

In Bed Animations. The beds need to be Updated.

Auto Roofs
  • Kim5496Kim5496 Posts: 1,261 Member
    All I want is to have a toggle to click to have the same makeup for every outfit category. It gets really old having to do the same makeup over when you just do really simple makeup that works with every outfit.
  • CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    edited May 2018
    Pipersfun2 wrote: »
    I like them to fix the problem with toddlers. parents with a good trait become "sad from evilness" tucking their toddler in bed. want that fixed.

I actually love this. :D
    I'm going to think of the Omen music whenever my good Sim puts their kids to bed.
    Post edited by CoteDAzur on
  • kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    Is it beating a dead horse if I suggest slow dancing, kicky bag, pillow fights and shower woohoo?
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I want children to stop making messes on community lots & open spaces. I find that extremely disrespectful. And non-active kids to stop making them altogether. And active kids too. I just plum hate that interaction & want it gone altogether, but I know that's not going to happen without a mod, so I'll just be happy if they stop the non-active kids from doing it.

I also want to be able to change hair accessory colors independent of the hair color. I'm tired of having to work a whole outfit around a purple barrette.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    A way to delete the sims whole inventory would be nice.
  • kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    A way to delete the sims whole inventory would be nice.

And along with this a way to sell stacks of stuff like upgrade parts and veggies from the family inventory and a way to split stacks in regular inventory without having to move each item one at a time.
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Radio stations’ custom songs bug issue fix
  • Beau93SamBeau93Sam Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm the kind of player who likes making vampires blend in with the rest of the community. So I'd like a fix so that NPC Sims are clueless about vampires, unless they happen to see something unnatural or are told the truth. It would also be helpful if they dark form didn't randomly change. If I take the time to make a Sim, I'd like for them to wear the selected clothing.
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    A few things that I would really like to see patched in are...
    • Burglar NPCs
    • Firefighter NPCs
    • Bodyhair
    • Facial Piercings
    • Lounge Chairs
    • Garbage Disposals
    • Food Processors
    • L-Shaped and Spiral Stairs