Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideas for totally new Expansion Packs.

Comments

• summertaffy68summertaffy68 Posts: 211 Member
    Magic Town (like from Sims 1 with carnival games, carnival acts, amusement park rides)
    I would really love this one! I think with 4 the aesthetic and colors would be top-notch, not to mention they'd make it very fun!
    1500x500.jpg
  • jineratorjinerator Posts: 377 Member
    Underwater World. (diving, submarines, underwater domed cities, mermaids)
    I love the idea of an under water world! Sounds like it could be really fun.

Although, the Go To School idea sounds good. I think it would make the child and teen age feel more complete. Great ideas here!
  • xXholicxX360xXholicxX360 Posts: 20 New Member
    I want farm life and get to school but I want my mermaids more. XD but I don’t want them like how they were in sims 3.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    Robotics (create useful robot items and create humanoid and inhuman robots.)
    There are lots of things here I want, but you had me at Humanoid robots.
    I have been making these in TS2 and TS3. I hope 4 finally does it. We have aliens who have a human formal afterall.
    snapshot_b58d4260_959a275c.jpg

Screenshot-1840.jpg
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    Farm Life (farm animals, tracters and crops, cheese making, canning, nectar making)
    Post apocalypse
    Off the grid
    Into the past
  • Holy_CowHoly_Cow Posts: 47 Member
    Farm Life (farm animals, tracters and crops, cheese making, canning, nectar making)
    Farm life mixed with go to school would be really fun! They already have Get to Work so why not have Go to School. Farm life would also be cool because Seasons already gives you beekeeping.
    Holy cow! I completed the Grilled Cheese Aspiration! :P
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,544 Member
    I wanted four!

Farm, post apocalypse, off the grid and into the past. Pretty please :D
  • SuRihtanilSuRihtanil Posts: 1,456 Member
    Farm life or ocean life, either is fine, both would be better.
  • tmcevoy1121tmcevoy1121 Posts: 304 Member
    for me underwater. I love mermaids.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing
  • Bellamy_PlaysBellamy_Plays Posts: 22 Member
    Go to School (interactive grade school, high school, university)
    I like the idea of following my children sims to school
  • TanjuskaTanjuska Posts: 44 Member
    Farm life, off the grid, magic town, go to school, underwater world, post apocalypse, alien world, in to the past: in that order. The other ones not so much.
  • Leahmiller2006Leahmiller2006 Posts: 354 Member
    It was between this and Farm Life. I love realism in my game play and going to school could be a job as a teacher to.
    Let Your Smile Change Your World, But Don't Let The World Change Your Smile.

5K Mud Run For Cancer Research, 14 July 2018.
    Sims 4, 25th December 2014
  • MsMayMsMay Posts: 440 Member
    Agree. I want an back to schools ep that had kids to go maybe elementary or junior schools, teens going to high schools, and add in young adult going to colleges. I want to see teens and kids sims going to classes and their teacher(s) be there teaching students some things to do like doing theirs lessons, essays, and etcs in maybe doing different things in classroom periods, just like in the sims 3 university ep teachers teaching colleges students in classroom and the students doing their essays or some lessons before whatever day they're graduating from colleges if I'm not mistaken.
  • BurittooosimsBurittooosims Posts: 4 New Member
    Alien World (different kinds of aliens, different alien needs, alien pets, alien jobs, build mode items)
    I was really torn between the farming and alien packs but I think the alien pack is more interesting and gets a whole different look to it!
  • CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    I wonder. Some of these ideas could include a semi-active career like veterinarian. Like a farmer, superhero, robotics. Would people want a career added? We could even have a survivor career, blacksmith, underwater explorer.
  • CaileyMillerCaileyMiller Posts: 10 New Member
    Imagine... opening up a design build mode tab that lets you design a room fully. From painting and flooring to furniture and decoration. And when you go back into live mode it all disappears and the room goes back to what it was. But now your sim has the option to click on that room and renovate it. We see them painting and laying carpet for a nursery and putting together furniture for their sweet bundle of joy. I call it project renovation. I think it would be really cool to see the sims themselves renovating a space, or an entire house even, rather than me dragging in furniture and pressing play.
  • CaileyMillerCaileyMiller Posts: 10 New Member
    Also, if we do get a go to school expansion pack can we get an added career for teachers that allows us to go to work with them? And not just teaching for grade school or high school but maybe also get a career for teaching at university? But also, have 3 separate education career choices; grade school, high school, and university. That way a player can stay in the school position they want and not have to teach a grade they don’t want. Also, could we maybe get an option that allows us to decline a promotion? Maybe we really like the position we’re currently in because it fits our story. Idk just spouting off ideas.
  • Starr711Starr711 Posts: 77 Member
    edited August 2018
    I really want them to bring back boarding schools. I'm a person who really doesn't care much for playing children and teens (never have been), when they brought that into the sims 3 it really helped me like the game again!

I usually play a guy and get somebody in town pregnant and when they turn into a young adult and my sim is on the verge of dying, I'll move the kid in..... :no_mouth:
    can we get an added career for teachers that allows us to go to work with them?

I think this is a great idea, and a lot of people have asked for the same thing. Hopefully it wouldn't too difficult to have grade, high school and university classrooms set up to for sims to teach AND for student sims to use.
  • LadyDaisy15LadyDaisy15 Posts: 18 Member
    All ideas are really amazing! Because I miss the animals from Sims 3 (like horses). I miss the different schools in the Sims 4, but the robotics sounds great too!
    I wonder... if horses were added in a farm pack, could they be taken to a vet clinic from Cats and Dogs? I don't know how difficult that would be.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I wonder... if horses were added in a farm pack, could they be taken to a vet clinic from Cats and Dogs? I don't know how difficult that would be.

If we got horses, they probably won't get sick at all, but if the did, I'd like a vet to make a barn call. A ferrier that can be called would be great too.
  • Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Post Apocalypse (ruined buildings, no power, water, phones (no jobs?). Zombies?)
    Post Apocalypse because THAT would be something really new that never has been there before. It probably won't make it into the game though.

Something else what I would want which wasn't in the poll would be a fame/celebrity pack which comes with a hollywood themed world. I already recreated my sims from TS3 Showtime in TS4, but don't want to place them until I have a world similar to Starlight Shores.
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • Noris007Noris007 Posts: 10 New Member
    I want interactive schools as well.
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    I actually love all the ideas.
    Off the grid is definitely not for the poor - as it cost a lot of money to do it right. There would not be dumpsters to dive into as part off the off the grid life style is to waste nothing and create zero carbon foot print- so you would by all rights have no garbage to pollute the air with.

How about a mix of styles? Expensive items like the Tesla Powerwall for wealthy sims with high paying jobs and DIY things for poor sims. The off the grid people I know live in cabins, boats and vans. They do have small solar batteries, but they also dumpster dive and work 3 part time jobs.