Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Singing and Dancing career and form a band. all three in one.

marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
edited April 2018 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Hi.
just a few ideas :)

singing career
band career
dancing career

TYPES OF MUSIC

R&B
POP
DANCE
RAP
HIP HOP
COUNTRY
GARAGE
HOUSE

live music at big shows and smaller venues.and residential.
Sing-A-Gram for birthdays, anniversarys, valentines day weddings, private party's.

a return of songs sung in showtime as well as a larger selection of new ones to.

Oogie Fever
New Glitz
Maybe It's Better This Way
It Hurts Both ways
Don't Say 'Not Now
Hot and Foxy
Wig Wig Wag
Freeing Myself
We're Moving Slow

The option of each career,and the option to have all three in one band.
example,

a band with say

base player
guitar player
piano player
singer
dancer

and the option for a fame music station that plays the yours and other bands music and a music video Channel. and the option to record a single and music video.

signing autographs
shared mixed tapes
paparazzi
good/bad press,scandals
obsessed fan
stage lighting and props.
options to throw things on stage.
heclers

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

Post edited by marcel21 on

Comments

• ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    Well we nearly have the same idea
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    If we ever get bands I'm hoping for a stage that can be placed on venues like clubs so your Sims and his band can play there and be paid.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Yes! Yes!
  • crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Would love to see these, but as we all know it takes them FOREVER to add just a few careers. So seeing as all these careers are somewhat similar, they could be part of a fame career or something and then branch off into different paths. I would also like to see acting and modeling too. :)
  • JaysimsJaysims Posts: 209 Member
    They should do a new iteration of the Sims: Superstar Expansion Pack, I would love to see what an active career as an actor on a show/movie would look like.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    Well we nearly have the same idea

Enlighten me :)

ChadSims2 wrote: »
    If we ever get bands I'm hoping for a stage that can be placed on venues like clubs so your Sims and his band can play there and be paid.

Yes agreed.
    stages like the ones in showtime.
    only improved to add say, base and piano and microphone, and speakers and effects and, stage props...
    of course they should be paid. the option to do it for free to mind.

you get paid for each gig.
    play at party's to.

Would love to see these, but as we all know it takes them FOREVER to add just a few careers. So seeing as all these careers are somewhat similar, they could be part of a fame career or something and then branch off into different paths. I would also like to see acting and modeling too. :)

well true it does take them forever to do just about anything. well maybe not stuff packs lol.
    anyway.

I wouldn't say part of a fame. just simply a music career, a dancing career. and the option to form a band with singing, dancing, playing instruments. all on the same stage, if you wanted to form a band with all this.

I would love a band with say

base
    guitar
    paino
    2 singers
    2 dancers

all playing together.

they never got this far with any of the sims games.

acting in a proper studio town and outside in a full active career would be great in a fame pack. as well as
    catwalk and other types of modelling, and directing a film.

Jaysims wrote: »
    They should do a new iteration of the Sims: Superstar Expansion Pack, I would love to see what an active career as an actor on a show/movie would look like.

me to.

• HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I really want the ability to make smaller musical ensembles. Like for parties or weddings or that might fit into a smaller club. I also want whatever band types they come up with to be able to play/sing a good variety. I'd get tired of rock bands quick, I want.. jazz, country, even chamber music. I want the ability to make that torchy lounge singer act even. I don't know I just hope when they do it it's not limited to just a few music genres. Add in couples dancing and I'll be over the moon.
    egTcBMc.png
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Any singers who want to sing songs in the stage will contain elements of pop, rock, hip hop, R&B, dance, piano, and other music.
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I really want the ability to make smaller musical ensembles. Like for parties or weddings or that might fit into a smaller club. I also want whatever band types they come up with to be able to play/sing a good variety. I'd get tired of rock bands quick, I want.. jazz, country, even chamber music. I want the ability to make that torchy lounge singer act even. I don't know I just hope when they do it it's not limited to just a few music genres. Add in couples dancing and I'll be over the moon.

agree.
    to perform residential and community lot. and B) Sing-A-Gram.
    for party's and such.
    wedding,birthdays,seasonal events ect ect.
    a large chose of different types of music.

i would like some of the songs back from showtime to, so much better than the stuff with the current microphone

Oogie Fever
    New Glitz
    Maybe It's Better This Way
    It Hurts Both ways
    Don't Say 'Not Now
    Hot and Foxy
    Wig Wig Wag
    Freeing Myself
    We're Moving Slow

12JEREMIA wrote: »
    Any singers who want to sing songs in the stage will contain elements of pop, rock, hip hop, R&B, dance, piano, and other music.

oh i agree. I would like to see some great dancing to :)

R&B
    POP
    DANCE
    RAP
    HIP HOP
    COUNTRY
    GARAGE
    HOUSE

• RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    > TYPES OF MUSIC
    >
    > R&B
    > POP
    > DANCE
    > RAP
    > HIP HOP
    > COUNTRY
    > GARAGE
    > HOUSE

I like everything but I really need Rock on that list ;-)
    ...forming Bands (or duos?) would be awesome!
    And maybe a new concert venue like an openair stage, which one could book (so it's not in use, when the musicians get there...I hate that with the karaoke machines...), get the chance to tour the stages that are in the worlds, maybe one would need at least 3 stages spread over all the worlds to be able to "plan tour" and then they would actually go there and BE there during the tour, oh and be able to make a setlist from selfwritten songs or coversongs (those songs which are already prewritten by the game) if you are a coverband^^
    It could be so awesome!
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    Definitely agree. As a musician myself, I would absolutely welcome more musical choices for my Sims. I also agree on the new radio stations. I would welcome R&B, Pop, Hip-hop, Dance, and some more Rock. The Sims 3 had a rock song I fairly enjoyed.

Perhaps some group dances as well, but this time with partners? For example, a couple is dancing together and there's multiple couples on the dance floor.
  • Faust-RSIFaust-RSI Posts: 209 Member
    So, the sims in TS4 can't form a band and play together like in TS2? Well, just another obvious feature that is missing and that must be added to the game ASAP.