Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire Mentoring

When I bought vampires when it was released and a Master Vampire would mentor another vampire the student would copy the mentors actions. I just decided to play with vampires again and the actions are not as I remember them. The mentor does some actions and the student just stands there shaking his head. Is anyone else having this issue or is it just my game?

Comments

• Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Yes, It has lag issues with Vampire mentors now for some reason. One will do the powers and then does it again only it fails on the mentor and not the student then the student gets frustrated. Thought that was supposed to be the other way around?
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Thanks BMSO, I guess I can just hope they fix it then.
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Yes the mentor does some actions and the student just stays there doing nothing. I've also encountered that. It wasn't like that before. Hope they fix it.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    I've experienced this issue too.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    I've had this too! I honestly thought this was just my laptop playing up again, glad to see this isn't the case, hope this issue gets fixed soon.
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    I'm seeing the same thing. What's the point of mentoring if the student doesn't follow through?