Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ASOS Fashion Event Thread

Comments

• Km1Km1 Posts: 1 New Member
    I am having an issue where I am playing the event games but my tokens will not move from 980. How do I fix this
  • FadtasticFadtastic Posts: 1 New Member
    Anyone else unable to get quest credit for 11/11 despite unlocking and placing the photography studio?
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    Km1 wrote: »
    I am having an issue where I am playing the event games but my tokens will not move from 980. How do I fix this

Hello
    Have you bought any clothes? The number of tokens that you have are on the top left hand side of the screen that contains information about the event. The number of tokens where the line of rewards are, doesn’t change until you buy more clothing.
  • BitellaGSBitellaGS Posts: 4 New Member
    [quote="Fadtastic;c-16455940"]Anyone else unable to get quest credit for 11/11 despite unlocking and placing the photography studio?[/quote]

Im having this trouble too. Do we need to get the 4th reward from ASOS event?
  • crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited May 2018
    Fadtastic wrote: »
    Anyone else unable to get quest credit for 11/11 despite unlocking and placing the photography studio?

You have to place the heirloom object in your house in order for it to trigger as solved. It's in your inventory.
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• MilaZomareMilaZomare Posts: 16 New Member
    Less than 24 hours left for the event! How is everyone doing with their progress?

I only joined the game about three days ago, so I'm a little bummed out that I won't be able to complete the ASOS event. But it has me really excited for future events.
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,790 Member
    MilaZomare wrote: »
    Less than 24 hours left for the event! How is everyone doing with their progress?

I only joined the game about three days ago, so I'm a little bummed out that I won't be able to complete the ASOS event. But it has me really excited for future events.

I have got the third prize, the photography heirloom, but will not get the fourth, or the remaining 3 or 4 items of clothing. But that's okay because I got the ones I wanted first, and I have unlocked the photography career, so I'm good :)
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    I can't do the last event because its locked for me.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641

Hello
    Have you been able to do event 10, which is the marketable event? By doing this,it should unlock the last event.
  • Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    edited May 2018
    My new career stories. I got everything

sl79cw.jpg
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello
    Have you been able to do event 10, which is the marketable event? By doing this,it should unlock the last event.
    I think I paid to get the fashion studio unlocked and since I was on level 13 downtown was locked.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • zkazka Posts: 1 New Member
    What is the reward for the ASOS Fashion focused? I can't reach the final lol
  • czhczh Posts: 3 New Member
    Yes, Finally Completed ASOS Entire Event!

How you did it, you need to:
    1) Fully focus normal tasks such as Quick Shifts (1 hour), fully spend energy with quick shifts while waiting remaining ASOS event refreshing, ASOS tokens you get from doing these events usually 5 or even no tokens.
    2) Fully focus ASOS Promo Booth/Fashion Show Rehearsal, which will rewards you with 40 tokens and simoleons. Feed your sim 3 or 4 cupcake to insantly finish within 6 hours, then wait for the event refresh (Every 6 hours).

Note that you have 48 hours to redeem remaining ASOS Token, else will be forfeited after the event has finished.

Below is my screenshots successfully completed entire event:
    h ttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_p_Eex9y3YWBirfGUBrD6fP7wg-PqYjdv7EPmVtQuI_oQjgPtbwtSLhVRIWw7odmY6UQMujK_36Teg=w1094-h534-rw
  • czhczh Posts: 3 New Member
    > @czh said:
    > Yes, Finally Completed ASOS Entire Event!
    >
    > How you did it, you need to:
    > 1) Fully focus normal tasks such as Quick Shifts (1 hour), fully spend energy with quick shifts while waiting remaining ASOS event refreshing, ASOS tokens you get from doing these events usually 5 or even no tokens.
    > 2) Fully focus ASOS Promo Booth/Fashion Show Rehearsal, which will rewards you with 40 tokens and simoleons. Feed your sim 3 or 4 cupcake to insantly finish within 6 hours, then wait for the event refresh (Every 6 hours).
    >
    > Note that you have 48 hours to redeem remaining ASOS Token, else will be forfeited after the event has finished.
    >
    > Below is my screenshots successfully completed entire event:
    > h ttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_p_Eex9y3YWBirfGUBrD6fP7wg-PqYjdv7EPmVtQuI_oQjgPtbwtSLhVRIWw7odmY6UQMujK_36Teg=w1094-h534-rw

Corrected link (remove one space):
    h ttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1e4jayA2npZU3ZGmx5SaCHQu4lBvFqRB3/view
    czh wrote: »
    > @czh said:
    > Yes, Finally Completed ASOS Entire Event!
    >
    > How you did it, you need to:
    > 1) Fully focus normal tasks such as Quick Shifts (1 hour), fully spend energy with quick shifts while waiting remaining ASOS event refreshing, ASOS tokens you get from doing these events usually 5 or even no tokens.
    > 2) Fully focus ASOS Promo Booth/Fashion Show Rehearsal, which will rewards you with 40 tokens and simoleons. Feed your sim 3 or 4 cupcake to insantly finish within 6 hours, then wait for the event refresh (Every 6 hours).
    >
    > Note that you have 48 hours to redeem remaining ASOS Token, else will be forfeited after the event has finished.
    >
    > Below is my screenshots successfully completed entire event:
    > h ttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_p_Eex9y3YWBirfGUBrD6fP7wg-PqYjdv7EPmVtQuI_oQjgPtbwtSLhVRIWw7odmY6UQMujK_36Teg=w1094-h534-rw

Corrected link (remove one space):
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e4jayA2npZU3ZGmx5SaCHQu4lBvFqRB3/view

pjPkpTR.jpg?
    zka wrote: »
    What is the reward for the ASOS Fashion focused? I can't reach the final lol

Hello @zka :)
    ASOS Fashion Focused is an heirloom that unlocks a story in the camera career.
  • KarmakKarmak Posts: 1 New Member
    So I'm doing the event. It says I have one day and 2 hours left but it won't let me do the event. I feel cheated. I'm not done getting all the clothing noe I really can't get them. Is anybody else having this problem. Last week I didn't get my fashion gems for the stickers now this. Saying highly disappointed is below what I'm feeling.
    Karmak wrote: »
    So I'm doing the event. It says I have one day and 2 hours left but it won't let me do the event. I feel cheated. I'm not done getting all the clothing noe I really can't get them. Is anybody else having this problem. Last week I didn't get my fashion gems for the stickers now this. Saying highly disappointed is below what I'm feeling.

Hello @Karmak
    I am sorry :( but the event has now finished. The timer is just counting down the time left to use the ASOS tokens to get clothing.
    With the fashion gems, you don’t always receive the fashion gems at the same time as you are told how many stickers that your sims received in a week. Sometimes the gems awarded come the next day.
  • RachPPRachPP Posts: 12 New Member
    > @Karmak said:
    > Last week I didn't get my fashion gems for the stickers now this.

Me too. Til now, I still didn't get fashion gems for last week's stickers. I convinced myself it wasn't a big deal, that most probably I just lost 2 chances of getting duplicate Izzy's outfits. :smile:

This event is a lot more difficult and time consuming to complete than previous ones. The ASOS activities take too long to finish and too long to refresh. 250 tokens per day means there is almost no time for a breather unless simcash are used. I personally prefer to spend sim cash on furniture and items, so I never use them to shorten refresh time. I also experienced some glitches where progress was not saved. The moment I collected my 3000th token, I felt more relief than anything. I hope future events can be slightly easier.
  • Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    RachPP wrote: »
    > @Karmak said:
    > Last week I didn't get my fashion gems for the stickers now this.

Me too. Til now, I still didn't get fashion gems for last week's stickers. I convinced myself it wasn't a big deal, that most probably I just lost 2 chances of getting duplicate Izzy's outfits. :smile:

This event is a lot more difficult and time consuming to complete than previous ones. The ASOS activities take too long to finish and too long to refresh. 250 tokens per day means there is almost no time for a breather unless simcash are used. I personally prefer to spend sim cash on furniture and items, so I never use them to shorten refresh time. I also experienced some glitches where progress was not saved. The moment I collected my 3000th token, I felt more relief than anything. I hope future events can be slightly easier.

Yup sadly in order to make it u have to pay a fortune which should never be. (Any other mobile games I played u don't have to pay to complete) I know of lots of simmers who have quit sims mobile due to stuff like this. It is rediculous & sad
  • MilaZomareMilaZomare Posts: 16 New Member
    So how much time does Sims Mobile usually put in between their events? Because I'm already looking forward to the next fun thing.
  • violentvioletviolentviolet Posts: 2 New Member
    I was able to buy a few of the ASOS items but none of them are showing in my apparel categories. Am I doing something wrong or looking in the wrong place? Do you need to be a certain level before you can change into those items? I’m at 15. :/
    I was able to buy a few of the ASOS items but none of them are showing in my apparel categories. Am I doing something wrong or looking in the wrong place? Do you need to be a certain level before you can change into those items? I’m at 15. :/

Hello @violentviolet
    Each item of clothing is for a particular gender, so you need to make sure that you are looking for the female clothing when you take a female to cas, or male clothing when taking a male sim into cas. The clothing doesn’t appear for the opposite gender.
  • violentvioletviolentviolet Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="rosemow;c-16461822"][quote="violentviolet;c-16461728"]I was able to buy a few of the ASOS items but none of them are showing in my apparel categories. Am I doing something wrong or looking in the wrong place? Do you need to be a certain level before you can change into those items? I’m at 15. :/[/quote]

Hello @violentviolet
    Each item of clothing is for a particular gender, so you need to make sure that you are looking for the female clothing when you take a female to cas, or male clothing when taking a male sim into cas. The clothing doesn’t appear for the opposite gender.[/quote]

I have females as my main characters and nope, nothing. I even switched to male just to double check. ☹️
  • Finealta76Finealta76 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Tiffany562411 said:
    > My new career stories. I got everything

Hey :smile:
    I have all of those new career stories in my list also, but i cant access them. I only managed to complete the ASOS event til just after i received the fashion forward heirloom and one of my sims completed that career this week. I got a notification on completion saying that I had unlocked the other fashion career i think, or unlocked something else new anyway, but i cant find whatever it was!
    Anyone have any idea what’s going on?
    Cheers :smile: