Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's have a big ol' roleplay (because why not?)

Comments

• LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Caleb: Fell... from the.... sky? *not sure what metaphor that's for*

Nasim: “Yes, from the sky. We’re from a different world.”

Sorrel: “Water’s good.”

Caleb: *Frowns* Okay... like Mars? *Assumes they're joking*

Sorrel: "No, like a different world. We're not aliens. We come from an alternate world."
    Fen: *staring at Caleb*

Caleb: Oh okay.... *Registers them as Classic friends of his son. A little... dilusional.* Come. Lounge. *Walks over to the sofas around the TV. Henry follows too*

*Elisa and Lester follows*
    Caleb: Fell... from the.... sky? *not sure what metaphor that's for*

Nasim: “Yes, from the sky. We’re from a different world.”

Sorrel: “Water’s good.”

Caleb: *Frowns* Okay... like Mars? *Assumes they're joking*

Sorrel: "No, like a different world. We're not aliens. We come from an alternate world."
    Fen: *staring at Caleb*

Caleb: Oh okay.... *Registers them as Classic friends of his son. A little... dilusional.* Come. Lounge. *Walks over to the sofas around the TV. Henry follows too*

*Nasim and Sorrel sit next to each other. Nasim takes Fen and puts him on his lap*
    Fen: *sitting up by leaning on Nasim's chest*

Caleb: *Sits on the sofa and Henry sits beside him*
    Jonathon: *Comes over with one cup of tea for Nasim and one glass of water for Sorrel* I'll just grab the blood shake for you Elisa and then I'll make some green tea for Liam and Caleb.
    Henry: Can I Uhm have some green tea?
    Jonathon: Sure, oh sir squirmalot.
    Henry: *Blushes* Papaaa! *squirms*

Sorrel: "Thank you." *takes glass*
    Nasim: "Thanks." *takes tea, sets it on side table* in his head: "Did he say blood shake?!!?!?!!??!?!"
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Jonathon: *Walks over with the bloodshake and hands it to Elisa. Then goes back into the kitchen to make the green tea.*
    Henry: So.... Uhm. I'm uh...
    Caleb: Getting married, I know.
    Henry: Yeah.... uh.... you Uhm.....
    Jonathon: *From the kitchen *Oh, Yes Henry, about the wedding. I was wondering if I could wear that grey suit I wore st that cocktail party your fiancé invited me to last year?
    Henry: Uhm, sure.
    Caleb: *Tenses*
    Jonathon: *Walks over with the bloodshake and hands it to Elisa. Then goes back into the kitchen to make the green tea.*
    Jonathon: *From the kitchen *Oh, Yes Henry, about the wedding. I was wondering if I could wear that grey suit I wore st that cocktail party your fiancé invited me to last year?

Sorrel & Nasim: *give each other a look. They know something's up but they're not sure*
    Sorrel: *tries to clear the air* "So uh...are you sure you want us at the wedding Henry? I know it's a royal wedding and uh, Fen's pretty loud. He might cry."
    Nasim: *nods in agreement*
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    Jonathon: *From the kitchen *Oh, Yes Henry, about the wedding. I was wondering if I could wear that grey suit I wore at that cocktail party your fiancé invited me to last year?

Elisa: Uh... Thanks *takes a sip*
    Lester: Isah, remember that time I tried to do stunt on my motorcycle?
    Elisa: And then you flew yourself into the water! Henry was there laughing so hard!
    I prefer Shade than Shady

Sorrel & Nasim: *give each other a look. They know something's up but they're not sure*
    Sorrel: *tries to clear the air* "So uh...are you sure you want us at the wedding Henry? I know it's a royal wedding and uh, Fen's pretty loud. He might cry."

Henry: Uhm.... yeah, uh.... Alex...
    Caleb: *stiffens*
    Henry:... may not like Fen crying during the ceremony.... Uhm....but we'd really like you there so maybe you could all Uhm join but if Fen cries you could leave............ Uhm? *anxious over response*

Henry:... may not like Fen crying during the ceremony.... Uhm....but we'd really like you there so maybe you could all Uhm join but if Fen cries you could leave............ Uhm? *anxious over response*

Sorrel: "Hey it's alright, don't worry about it."
    Nasim: "That's what we do anyway. When he starts crying we just go somewhere quiet to soothe him."
    Fen: *squirms*
    Jonathon: *From the kitchen *Oh, Yes Henry, about the wedding. I was wondering if I could wear that grey suit I wore at that cocktail party your fiancé invited me to last year?

Elisa: And then you flew yourself into the water! Henry was there laughing so hard!

Henry: *Laughs* That was a good one!

Nasim: "That's what we do anyway. When he starts crying we just go somewhere quiet to soothe him."

Jonathon: Oh Henry, a baby after your own heart. What shall we call him, Nasim? Sir Squimalot Junior?
    Henry: *Cringes*

Jonathon: Oh Henry, a baby after your own heart. What shall we call him, Nasim? Sir Squimalot Junior?
    (Poor Henry :p)

Fen: *whimpering*
    Nasim: "Shh..it's okay."
    Fen: *cries*

Lester: *snickers*

Jonathon: *Coming over with two cups of green tea* Oh dear. D'ya think he might be hungry? *puts a cup down on the side table next to Nasim*
    Henry: *Squirming. Getting anxious*

Henry: *Sees Lester and almost dies*

Elisa: Don't you think that's a little overeacting?

Jonathon: *Coming over with two cups of green tea* Oh dear. D'ya think he might be hungry? *puts a cup down on the side table next to Nasim*

Sorrel: "Guaranteed." *gently takes Fen, stands up, just goes somewhere quiet that she saw while walking in the house*

Henry: I.... Uhm.... *now anxious that he offended Lester with his panic attack*

Henry: I.... Uhm.... *now anxious that he offended Lester with his panic attack*

Lester: Dude, you okay?

Sorrel: "Guaranteed." *gently takes Fen, stands up, just goes somewhere quiet that she saw while walking in the house*
    (Probably outside on the lawn. It's a really small house but there's a slidedoor out the back that goes out onto the patio and lawn)
    Caleb: *Still silent*
    Jonathon: *Hands Henry his cup of green tea and sits beside him* You alright, Henry?

Henry: *Taking deep breaths*

(Probably outside on the lawn. It's a really small house but there's a slidedoor out the back that goes out onto the patio and lawn)
    Jonathon: *Hands Henry his cup of green tea and sits beside him* You alright, Henry?

(Good to know. I don't know what the house looks like :) )

Nasim: *quiet. He's not much of a talker*

Elisa: He needs to calm down. Also grampa said, he's going to bring crinkles.

(It's the house in chapter one of Foes. Here's the link if anyone's curious. :))

Caleb: *Frowns.* I'll grab a paper bag. *gets up and leaves*

(It's the house in chapter one of Foes. Here's the link if anyone's curious. :))

Caleb: *Frowns.* I'll grab a paper bag. *gets up and leaves*

Nasim: *twiddling his thumbs. Knows he should say something but doesn't know what*

Jonathon: *Rubs Henry's back as he struggles to breath.* Its okay. Dad's grabbing the paper bag.
    Caleb: *Returns with the paper bag and gives it to Henry who breathes into it. Slowly Henry's breathing becomes regular*

Jonathon: *Rubs Henry's back as he struggles to breath.* Its okay. Dad's grabbing the paper bag.
    Caleb: *Returns with the paper bag and gives it to Henry who breathes into it. Slowly Henry's breathing becomes regular*

Lester: Uh... Sorry for not reminding you that I went along with Elisa and the others?

Nasim: *watches*

Lester: Uh... Sorry for not reminding you that I went along with Elisa and the others?

Nasim: *watches*

Jonathon: Don't worry yourself. He's fine. Henry has one of these every once in a while.
    Henry: *Calms down*
    Caleb: *Sits down beside Henry. There's a tension between them.*
    Jonathon: Don't worry yourself. He's fine. Henry has one of these every once in a while.
    Henry: *Calms down*
    Caleb: *Sits down beside Henry. There's a tension between them.*

*A loud scream can be heard*

Nasim: *gets up and runs to it*