Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Debug cheat on PS4 Not working

2...Next

Comments

• animevampanimevamp Posts: 136 Member
    @TikiBuilder you have to input the bb.showliveeditobjects cheat after the showhiddenobjects cheat to get the cars. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be working right now. At least for me it isn't. Alternatively you can search debug cars in the gallery. People like to separate their favorite debug objects and post them there as rooms.
  • vyvexthornevyvexthorne Posts: 66 Member
    edited April 2020
    > @TikiBuilder said:
    > Hi, after entering the bb.showhiddenobjects cheat, i get alot of misc items. but not the cars.
    >
    > - I have downloaded a lot from library which gave me the cars, but i cant find the same car in the build/buy menu.

Also I dont see the "Debug" filter option. Im seeing "Unknown"

Yeah, on console it's different from pc. Instead of typing in Debug or Unknown you open the search like you are going to type something but then you leave it blank and press enter. Everythng will then show up but only under the "show all" section... so you have to scroll through everything every time you want to find something which on console is rather slow going.
  • AutumnUndertaleAutumnUndertale Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, I don’t see a hidden category in the filter items? I entered the cheat and the items are there, I just don’t see the hidden category.
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    When I enter the cheat it says command failed
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    edited June 2020
    I have always found everything ( after typing in the cheats of course ) by typing in apple tree in the search and clicking on it when it shows up on the list. This shows you more than just using the all option.

I'm pretty sure you know this but just in case, you have to do these while in buy mode.

Also, I don't use testingcheats true, I use testingcheats on. If one doesn't work, try the other one.

I don't know if this will work on PS4 or not but it would be worth a try.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    It isn't working for me on PS4 but I didnt know about unknown.
  • xMirre_xMirre_ Posts: 1 New Member
    [quote="ThePsycko92;c-16781046"]to see all debug items on ps4 !!!!!!! B) B) B)

you just have to use the cheat bb.showhiddenobjects and then open the search bar and leave it empty (just confirm with R2) and then set the filter of the search to hidden (R2 -> content -> hidden)

I hope my bad English is enough to understand it :# :/ :#[/quote]

I cannot seem to find the DEBUG section even after doing showhiddenobjects and searching up and empty searchbar... I have no category in filters named debug????
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    xMirre_ wrote: »
    to see all debug items on ps4 !!!!!!! B)B)B)

you just have to use the cheat bb.showhiddenobjects and then open the search bar and leave it empty (just confirm with R2) and then set the filter of the search to hidden (R2 -> content -> hidden)

I hope my bad English is enough to understand it :#:/:#

I cannot seem to find the DEBUG section even after doing showhiddenobjects and searching up and empty searchbar... I have no category in filters named debug????
    That's because there isn't one. And if you try to type debug into the search window, you'll only get the message of no items found.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top