The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Top Four-A Sims 3/4 Modeling Comp- R6 Final Scores Posted

Comments

• MamajanaynayMamajanaynay Posts: 1,139 Member
    @MyFavoritedesign would you be participating as photographer & model or judge?

I'm definitely interested in entering as photographer & model! <3<3<3

Awesome! :*<3
  • InaMacInaMac Posts: 1,536 Member
    Judge Application

Name - Ina
    Headshot

kSinoFc.jpg
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
  • TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    edited April 2018
    OK....... Darling!!! @Mamajanaynay -- Totally Understand .... LOLLLLL What I Like About This ....... Is It's Different & Looks FUN!!!! HUGZZZZZZ LADY!!!! <3<3<3:*:*:*;)
    edited April 2018
    OH Shoot I Commented On The First Page........... WOW SO STUNNING My Friend @InaMac69 :*:*:*<3<3<3 That Hair Is SO High Fashionnnn!!!! WOOT ;););) & She's Stunning! OHHHHH Duhhhh ME Your Judging!!!!! Yayyyyy!!!!
    @Mamajanaynay --- I Love Your New Look!!!! GORGEOUS :*:*:*<3<3<3
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Happy to reserve @Mamajanaynay .

Yay our first judge! Thank you and welcome to the judges table @InaMac69 :*<3

- @Jendowoz0612 Waaaaahooo! Welcome aboard!
    - @TEXASTWANGTONYA thank you sweetie :*<3 Does this mean you'll be reserving as photographer with model?????
    Updated list of Reserves:

Photographers with Models: jendowoz, MyFavoritedesign, simuelle

Judges: InaMac
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ I will have to watch the Video to understand the concept, as we do not have that show here! I will be back as the preview pictures look intriguing! You have my interest peaked @Mamajanaynay

That's great @aussiekarima! I'd love to have you join! Just remember, I just used the show as a form of inspiration for this type of a modeling competition. I didn't design it exactly like the show. ;)

~ I think I have the idea,we all start out trying for the top four slots, the models with the best scores/points become the top 4,then every round after that others or previous Photographers (with a new model as if they have been in before,they must use a new Model,one they have not used before!?) & they need to be imaginative with how they present their models, as they are trying to take a place from the Top Four, at the end of the last round(I think you said 6 rounds) The Four with the highest points ends up the over all winners!
    ~ Did I get any of this right! ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

edited April 2018
    ~ I will have to watch the Video to understand the concept, as we do not have that show here! I will be back as the preview pictures look intriguing! You have my interest peaked @Mamajanaynay

That's great @aussiekarima! I'd love to have you join! Just remember, I just used the show as a form of inspiration for this type of a modeling competition. I didn't design it exactly like the show. ;)

~ I think I have the idea,we all start out trying for the top four slots, the models with the best scores/points become the top 4,then every round after that others or previous Photographers (with a new model as if they have been in before,they must use a new Model,one they have not used before!?) & they need to be imaginative with how they present their models, as they are trying to take a place from the Top Four, at the end of the last round(I think you said 6 rounds) The Four with the highest points ends up the over all winners!
    ~ Did I get any of this right! ;)

-Yup, all photographers and models start out on an even scale. The 4 photographers and models who have the highest vote will be the winners of the first round. They will need to come back and battle against new or returning photographers and models to try to stay in the top four.

-Yes if you the photographer have previously entered but didn't make it in the top four, you are allowed to return but will need a different model.

-Yes, creativity and imagination will be required in a couple of the rounds. I haven't picked anything that is too difficult to do or there isn't a tutorial out there somewhere to show how it can be done.

-Yes new and returning photographers will try to knock out the previous top four winners from that spot.

-And correct. The photographer and model who have managed to either get into or stay in the top four and have the highest scores will be declared the top four winners.

It can be a little bit confusing, I tried my hardest not to confuse anyone. But like always, never be afraid to ask a question. How will you know if you don't ask, right? That's my philosophy anyway. I'm all about asking questions. ;)
    ~ Thank you @Mamajanaynay I think I have it sorted,or have an idea! ;)
    ~ Now I just need my eyes to clear up! So I can see what I am doing instead of guessing!LOL! I hope in time for me to enter this! Been checking out my many Sims to see whom to use! (Also the Photographer can be male or female,is it the same for the models,any gender?)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

@aussiekarima you have plenty of time. The first round won't be posted until there are at least no less than 8 photographers and models and 3 more judges. And the photographer can be either female or male, they don't have to be of same gender as model. :)
    Edited Photographer and Model entry form. Add description for photographer gender. :)
    Yes Ma'am I Am Entering As Photographer & A Model Working Now In Game I Am Using My Simself For Photographer :D:D<3<3@Mamajanaynay
    OK .. Wait.... I Am Confused A Tad... Yes A Tad ONLY....... OK So You Need Body Shots Of Photographer & Model Both??? On White Background??? OR Just The Model So Sorry I Am Confused Some Doll........ @Mamajanaynay :D:D:D<3<3<3
    OH And Styling .........? For Model Shot? I Am Gonna Go Safe Since I Am In Game.... With A Dress Or Something Like That
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA for the photographer and model, clothing for both just needs to be casual. They can be together on a white background - full body or separate. Which ever you prefer or would be easiest.
    @MyFavoritedesign @Jendowoz0612 @simuelle & @TEXASTWANGTONYA Please see edit made to Photographer and Model entry form.
  • MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member

Seen edit made to Photographer and Model entry form. @mamajanaynay <3<3<3
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Ooh can you reserve me? Been hectic since last Monday training for a second job but it should even back out next week which will give me time especially with not having mixed bag and Versace anymore!
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Saw it, thanks, @Mamajanaynay

edited April 2018
    Read And Understood Lady!!! OK Casual...... I Will Re-do My Shots .... They Are Not Really Casual Per Say..... Was Going In Game Anyway ..... LOLLLLLLL <3<3<3;)@Mamajanaynay ;) OHHH And You Got Me HOOKED On That Show!!!! LOLLLLLLLL :D:D:D:D
  • ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    I'm tempted to join this, but I already committed myself to two comps. Hmm...it's a really interesting concept. I'll think about it. The US version of the show recently started here, so I'm pretty familiar with how it goes.
    ~ OK, I read it & understand Mama J ;)
    ~ Now my photographer does not have to be my Simself? It can be any Sim right,but he/she will be start to finish, it is the Model that will change,unless you are one of the "Top 4" does that mean your model wall will change to suit, & each entering Model will submit a new picture for the Model wall? @Mamajanaynay
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

-Reserve for you @heather1306, I'm glad you'll be able to join! <3

-Thanks for checking in on the edits @MyFavoritedesign @Jendowoz0612 & @TEXASTWANGTONYA

- Would you consider being a judge @ColorMePink? Would love to have you! ;)

- @aussiekarima, no your photographer does not have to be your simself, unless you want her to be. :) Yes the photographer will stay the same from start to finish. Only the model will need to change, providing he/she isn't one of the top four. As far as the model wall goes, yes that will be changing so a new photo of the (new) entering model will need to be submitted. If you submit your photographer and model together then I will need him/her to be with the new model. Did that make sense? lol.