Friday Highlights for September 21st are here! Head over here to check them out!
September 6 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4 on Consoles Patch notes here.
Xbox One September 13 Patch notes are here.

best place to find horror homes please?

marcel21marcel21 Posts: 10,838 Member
edited September 23 in The Sims 2 Creative Corner
stuff like homes and buildings from TV and film

A nightmare on elm street 1984
Friday the 13th
Halloween
Last house on the left
Texas chainsaw
Poltergeist

Things like that!
Post edited by marcel21 on

Comments

• marcel21marcel21 Posts: 10,838 Member
    edited April 16
    Oh and bates motel
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 28,826 Member
    edited June 5
    Cradle of Darkness web site, they have things extracted from Skyrim, Fallout, and many other games, that make good grungy trees, grass, bugs, wallpapers, floors, and horrible, run down houses, best site for deviant players. Kativip is the best modder for this in my opinion.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

TS4 without Terrian Tools is like Windows 8 or 10 without the Start Menu.

• De_SugarpumpkinDe_Sugarpumpkin Posts: 5 New Member
    I could see if I could fix the bates motel someday. My biggest interest is to construct houses on sims 2, 3 and 4...
    I could see if I could fix the bates motel someday. My biggest interest is to construct houses on sims 2, 3 and 4...

You're going to need that Bates Hotel sign. Some of the paintings on some of these sites (such as Cradle of Darkness) have many different things that change them into many different type things, not just a painting in a frame. Such as graffiti may be one of the parts of a 'recolor' and no longer just a painting in a frame. I think details matter, and a mural might have a recolor of something you wanted to be printed on a building and not a mural. Those modders (who many have uploaded many things over the years to MTS etc.) are some of the best and well known, and have many tricks up their sleeves to give players what they may be searching for to build right down to every detail. Great site, but may be too mature to be linked. I don't know, but I know I probably shouldn't link it.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In case you didn't find it.

http://www.modthesims.info/d/287438