Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The 'Prince' & the thief - sims3 game play

bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
I am currently moving house in RL so my original story thread (final chapters are on hold as it takes a long time to set things up, and my sims time is limited atm) – I decided to try a new world and play a NPC character, upon loading Isla Paradiso as I've never been there, I found a houseboat and clicked on it titled ‘The Prince’. I decided to play this character, I got ideas for a little back story during my first game play, just to spice things up a little :smile:

I am not cheating money or any cheats with this GP, I have set normal life span (the places I have removed baby days and shortened elder days I have added in YA and adults days. Pretty much he’s on his own I want to see how far I can get with him. A interesting and nice way to wind down of an evening :) The underwater world is a whole new aspect to Sims3 for me <3

Meet Prince Julian De Silva
Screenshot-741.jpg
Traits: Charismatic, <3 to swim, Sailor, Brave, Perfectionist
LTW: Deep Sea Diver
I changed his name from Rubisel I didn’t like it (his first name was a mouthful too), plus he looks like a Julian to me (as I cannot play simple sim characters I turned him into a vampire and changed his hair style, everything else is as is. Oh and his eyes were green I just made them stand out a bit more, once he turned into a vamp they went really dull, so I brightened them up. Otherwise he is as is, clothing traits features everything else is as the game has chosen.

A short Backstory :
Julian De Silva, a Prince from the De Silva royal family, was disowned from the family for his shameful charlatan nature, with his good looks he tore up many marriages to his fathers disgrace. One uneventful night he was bitten by a angry vampire (husband) when he was caught in his bed with his wife, to Julian’s dismay this not only is the beginning to a new life, but his father (the king), disowned him for disgracing the De Silva name and left him on the street.
Julians older brother Roberto, came to the rescue and out of sympathy gave his brother the family houseboat located on the beautiful shores of Isla Paradiso and $20,000 simoleons to start his own life alone. Julian scored a job with the police force, being a perfectionist he is looking forward to his next promotion. A lover of the ocean, he has already built up a good reputation with the town hall for finding decent relics and underwater treasures. Despite Julian working hard to repair his own reputation, he also harbors a dark secret, will this be his undoing?

I chose another NPC Sim (as one is boring for me), they were already friends when I got into the game, so I turned him into a wizard, changed his hair and skin tone, all else is as the game had already chosen. He was poor when he moved in with only $5000 simoleons to add to the funds. A total of $25,000 for the boys.

Meet Lucas Torres
Screenshot-739.jpg
Traits: Party Animal, Schmoozer, Handy, <3 to swim, Angler
LTW:
Professional Author
Lucas Torres, with his innocent looks and clean cut style, a simple young adult who loves to use his hands, fishing and handyman work his pride, also a slow aspiring wizard learning his own craft. Upon first impressions Lucas comes across as a shy humble man, but there is a hidden side to this pretty boy.
Lucas comes from a struggling family, his father left his mother when he was a baby, his mother took to working hard to provide for her son, during his growing era Lucas spent many years without his mothers discipline and took to a bad crowd. When their family home had caught fire and his mother was killed in the fire, Lucas turned to full time crime. Drug lords and big business men always wanting his work. Living on a small wealthy Island where many celebrities come to getaway on holidays, Lucas continues to thrive in his chosen career path.

Screenshot-683.jpg
Both men live on this Island, with different pasts and goals; they met under the water while they were both diving, a hobby they both enjoy, and struck up a friendship, a friendship that turned into a secret love affair. Julian and Lucas live together in Julian’s quaint houseboat and both work hard to make ends meat. Both harbor secrets the other doesn’t know yet, Will their secrets tear them apart or will they work through this?

Screenshot-684.jpg
Yes there were <3 but i missed the shot.

Screenshot-694.jpg
Yes I got Julian to propose to Lucas so i could move him in.

Screenshot-702.jpg
Of course Lucas accepted

Screenshot-704.jpg
I got Julian to pull out the shotgun wedding, Lucas accepted and they are now married. Nice way to start game play :blush:

Screenshot-710.jpg
And a kiss to seal the deal

Screenshot-730.jpg
You know what they just did right, they had to have a shotgun honeymoon too :tongue:

Screenshot-743.jpg
Lucas had a wish to get pumped so i sent them both to the Gym, neither of them have the athletic skill and as they are short on money, i can't let them spend it on a class.

Screenshot-766.jpg
Julian needs to build up his logic for a promotion, so i found a park that had a chess table and sent them there.
Yes Julian is suspecting something re Lucas... hmmm

Screenshot-771.jpg
I think Lucas is sensing this too.

Screenshot-787.jpg
As they had a couple of days off for being married, I sent them into the ocean to do some diving. I am new to this, so it has been a very interesting experience, and a huge thanks to all the people who put up Youtube videos to help with scuba diving. Both boys had wishes to scuba dive of course i was going to have this fulfilled

Screenshot-788.jpg
Of course Cave exploration cannot be done without a woohoo

Screenshot-795.jpg
After their frolic i saw a shark and a lady, i figured she's a mermaid but no tail :disappointed:
I sent Lucas back to explore the cave as he has only 3 skill bars in diving, and I sent Julian out to grab things, he has 5 skill bars in diving.

Screenshot-801.jpg
I had Julian collect some items while i watched this shark, I saw and read that your sim can get attacked and even die from a shark, especially if he has fish or meat in his inventory, i didn't want this to happen just yet as I just started playing. So i kept a close eye on 'Bruce' the Shark.
He obviously found the mermaid interesting for the time being.

Screenshot-810.jpg
Not anymore, now Julian was a target.

Screenshot-815.jpg
Still hunting my sim. He was getting closer now i had Julian marked to pick up a few items still, but i had my eyes on Bruce the shark

Screenshot-817.jpg
Hello my name is Bruce, i came from Finding Nemo to these waters, where sims are food ....
This was the last shot i took of Bruce, He got close to Julian and there was an option to watch the shark... to my surprise Julian snatched him up and put him in his inventory :joy:

Screenshot-826.jpg
Lucas came out of the cave after various messages of monsters and things he found. So i sent Julian into the back cave and let Lucas do some on screen diving, I got him to introduce himself to the mermaid, the animations of them talking under water is funny.

Screenshot-828.jpg
Lucas's air was getting short so i sent him to the surface then home to shower, eat and do as he wishes, while i waited for Julian to finish his cave exploring.

Screenshot-835.jpg
Julian found another exit, so i accepted the option and we ended up into another diving spot. So i paused the game to look around to see what he can collect.

Screenshot-831.jpg
Found a spot with a chest... So i sent Julian there.

Screenshot-840.jpg
Guess we struck it lucky well done Julian

Screenshot-845.jpg
Julian scored $1000, a cut Ruby, cut emerald, and a small part of a map. Way to go Julian. After this I sent Julian to the surface.

Screenshot-853.jpg
Lucas has to find 2 messages in a bottle (Town hall request), so i sent him around the coastline picking up various items.

Screenshot-870.jpg
Next morning, I got Lucas to make pancakes which he burned, and Julian had some Plasma juice.

Screenshot-875.jpg
I had Lucas eat some yogurt, meanwhile grubby Julian picked up his Plasma juice and cleaned up :disappointed:

Screenshot-883.jpg
i let them be and the smooching happened.

Screenshot-889.jpg
After their ho*oho*o woohoo they were still tired so i let them sleep up their energy.
Hmmm seems Lucas has his mind on his job

Screenshot-898.jpg
and on Julian's career.

Screenshot-904.jpg
a whoopsie when Julian got up

Screenshot-906.jpg
I wanted to get some photos of the boys together, after moving them here and there, finally a few shots.
I am not sure if Julian's gesture is trait related but it certainly seems to be a vampire thing, Jag does this very same animation... more like Lucas i know your secret... you're not telling me something...

Screenshot-912.jpg
Lucas: geez whats that spot on my pants, but really the guilt is killing him i think :lol:

Screenshot-913.jpg
Finally both looked up and i snapped a few shots of them together.

Screenshot-924.jpg
Julian: Lucas i know your dirty little secret

Screenshot-925.jpg
Lucas: Blast now he's going to want a divorce

Screenshot-930.jpg
Julian: hmmm i'm not Mr perfect either.

Screenshot-931.jpg
As they made some money i purchased a chess table for them
Lucas: Julian you know that stolen relic case in the local papers, i am the one who stole it.

Screenshot-936.jpg
Julian: I am with the police force, you ningnong i can't hide such things!

Screenshot-937.jpg
Julian: Now what! Grrr
During game play Julian actually did crack it so i found this shot fitting with some silly scripts :joy:

Screenshot-944.jpg
I sent Julian for another Diving expedition

Screenshot-959.jpg
Lucas had a wish to gain a writing skill, so i got him started on a novel

Screenshot-954.jpg
Julian caught some fish when he surfaced on his own and i couldn't control him for a few seconds, I got notice he was a proud father to a baby girl named Judy Scott. I paused the game in shock, went through his list and found a crush i thought yikes... So i sent him home saved the game and went to find this child.

Screenshot-967.jpg
Meet the mother and Julian's fling a married woman called Linda Scott.

Screenshot-972.jpg
Meet Judy De Silva
Traits: Disciplined, Sailor .... tba
As i swapped households i aged up the baby and also discovered she's a vampire, She was on the floor, no baby items nothing, they have money but i was curious how she would look so i moved her in with the boys... a little bit of a challenge for myself. (Or a mistake) So this is where my back story came from, Julian is a norty boy it seems also, i was shocked when i discovered Lucas was in crime, but now Julian :astonished:

Screenshot-973.jpg
Julian: Hey you're a little Vampire like me, daddy's girl huh?

Screenshot-979.jpg
Yes who's daddy's little angel

Screenshot-980.jpg
As Lucas and Judy needed to build up their relationship i got Lucas to teach Judy to walk.
Lucas: So you're daddy's little secret huh

Screenshot-982.jpg
I had Julian go on another diving session, i missed the shot where the cave monster was actually attacking him but got a negative moodlet from it

Screenshot-985.jpg
We found a few items so i sent him back to the chest to try our luck

Screenshot-986.jpg
Julian scored again, he got another $1000, another cut ruby and uncut, same as emeralds one cut and uncut. but no map this time :disappointed:

Screenshot-992.jpg
collected a few more goodies on the way back to the cave to go home.

Screenshot-998.jpg
Lucas is going to be an awesome daddy. Potty training has began for Judy.
Lucas: don't tell your father sweetie but i've quit crime work and registered as a writer. You need two good parents to raise you shhhh I'll surprise your daddy
I had him quit his job as they can't afford a baby sitter and someone needs to stay home with Judy, so Lucas was it :smiley:

Screenshot-1006.jpg
Julian's brother Roberto invited them over for a party, so i had Lucas meet him to build up their friendship

Screenshot-1008.jpg
I had Julian hold his new born niece, i checked out the family tree and to my shock, Roberto's daughter Lillian is a mother already and only a teen, yikes.. guess she takes after her uncle to a degree? After this i sent them home as Judy was getting tired and needed another session of potty training.

Screenshot-1021.jpg
I got Julian to teach Judy to talk, while Lucas fulfilled his wish to get pumped.

Screenshot-1025.jpg
Potty training continued
Julian: This can't be right, i'm not cut for this side of fatherhood :cold_sweat:

Screenshot-1041.jpg
Judy was put to bed and was sound asleep, giving her daddy's some time alone for the evening.

Screenshot-1029.jpg
Frisky business first.

Screenshot-1030.jpg
Of course some fishing off the boat, Lucas has the angler trait i am hoping he gets some good catches.

Screenshot-1033.jpg
Then i see him catch this thing .... he was happy enough :flushed:

Screenshot-1037.jpg
Screenshot-1038.jpg
Julian caught these two items while i got Lucas to get the mail and pay bills.

Screenshot-1040.jpg
Guess who turned up nicely mounted, so i placed Bruce on the wall, yes Julian's prized shark catch got mounted :lol:

Screenshot-1047.jpg
Star gazing to end a lovely evening before bed, i was curious to see what they were actually seeing.

Screenshot-1043.jpg
Ok there is a view phew...

Screenshot-1050.jpg
Lucas: I quit crime work Julian, i'm a registered Author now, we have to set an example for Judy.

Screenshot-1052.jpg
Julian: I am so proud of you, yes we do <3

Screenshot-1053.jpg
I got caught spying on them
Hey Lady quit staring at us

I sent them to bed and closed the game. Beginning of game play they had exactly $25000 now they have $34, 540. Julian's diving funds are $2,927 and Lucas made $172.00 from writing. plus their jobs pays :) Not bad in one game play session.

Post edited by bebasim on

Comments

• bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    edited April 2018
    Staring funds: $27,621 - after some new purchases

Screenshot-1552.jpg
    When i opened the game i remembered i had sent them all to bed I quickly took some zoomed out shots of their houseboat

Screenshot-1548.jpg
    I heard the doorbell it was 12:30am i thought who would be at the door now? Some random local was visiting, I zipper her home while i watched the family zzzz

Screenshot-1562.jpg
    Lucas had a wish to catch a fish before 6am, I found this picture nice with the moon going down as the sun comes up.

Screenshot-1568.jpg
    He caught a whopper tuna to his own joy.

Screenshot-1575.jpg
    Julian woke up and had time before work so i had him join Lucas for a morning fish.

Screenshot-1571.jpg
    I thought now was a good time to take screenshots of their home floor by floor - This being Ground floor

Screenshot-1572.jpg
    - 1st level

Screenshot-1573.jpg
    - Top level Balcony

Screenshot-1574.jpg
    - Roof top.

Screenshot-1581.jpg
    Julian was off to work - uff man in uniform very noice :love:

Screenshot-1584.jpg
    Lucas let Judy out and got a snuggle in :blush: before he tend to her needs.

Screenshot-1586.jpg
    I paused the game to change the room around, they had some money in the bank as i knew she was aging up soon.

Screenshot-1600.jpg
    Judy's 'hotheaded' trait is showing i think, i giggled watching her learning the pegs.

Screenshot-1615.jpg
    Lucas continued with his book writing, his royalties are slowly coming in :smile:

Screenshot-1616.jpg
    Judy very happy with herself she completed the pegs and applauded herself, so cute.

Screenshot-1619.jpg
    I went to watch as Julian got notice of a promotion and had finished work. I saw Linda walking Judy's mother as i waited for Julian to come out of the building.

Screenshot-1620.jpg
    Yes another promotion and while he did his happy dance i missed the chance for him to talk to Linda as she had already left the scene.

Screenshot-1625.jpg
    I came back to the house to find Lucas dancing to celebrate his promotion and completing his 4th novel.

Screenshot-1631.jpg
    Julian came home to be stalked by an intruding paparazzi he is a 2 star celebrity being a prince, his brother Roberto is a 3 star, so they are always trying to come in, i was :angry: when i saw he let her in.

Screenshot-1633.jpg
    Julian needs to build up his logic for another promotion, i sent him to search galaxy for a while.

Screenshot-1634.jpg
    He found a rare planet and got paid for finding it with the choice to name it too :smiley:

Screenshot-1636.jpg
    I checked on Judy as her levels were getting low and was surprised to see the paparazzi amusing herself with Judy, i thought naww she's sweet

Screenshot-1639.jpg
    Julian had a wish to snuggle with Judy

Screenshot-1641.jpg
    A little tickle had to happen too before i had him put Judy to bed downstairs.

Screenshot-1642.jpg
    Lucas wasted no time to come to Julian too - both started wishing for their first child, but i'm not ready for that wish, i locked it in but they have to wait until funds go up a bit and i wanted Judy to age up at least to a teen so i can prepare to move her out, it's a small house boat and i spend a lot of time moving furniture around for them to use.

Screenshot-1645.jpg
    I let them have their moments before they would go to bed as it was getting late and energies are getting low, of course the passion of promotion celebrations from both boys has started.

Screenshot-1647.jpg
    I find it cute how Lucas does a lot of cheek stroking autonomously, me i continued to spy :lol:

Screenshot-1651.jpg
    Nawww Julian whipped out flowers.
    Julian: For you, my love for your promotion with your successful publish <3

Screenshot-1654.jpg
    Followed by a massage <3

Screenshot-1657.jpg
    I laughed when i saw Lucas jumped into Julian's arms, Lucas is a much heavier build than Julian, Julian did look like he was struggling to hold him :lol:

Screenshot-1688.jpg
    Some bedroom bonanza before they zzzz

Screenshot-5.jpg
    Julian tend to Judy while Lucas made breakfast

Screenshot-8.jpg
    Being the weekend and Julian was wishing for some diving goals i had him return to the water, while Lucas worked on his 5th book (a wish to publish and master his writing skill)
    Julian picking up some little treasures.

Screenshot-10.jpg
    I heard someone screaming underwater, I paused the game to find another sim spotted a shark

Screenshot-12.jpg
    I moved the camera to see how far Julian is from the shark and sim, changed his wet suit colour so i can tell the difference between sims too

Screenshot-15.jpg
    I laughed when i saw the other sim wet themselves again at the shark

Screenshot-14.jpg
    I continued to have Julian pick up little items while i watch this shark with the other sim, he seems to be a lot more hostile than the first shark encounter we had

Screenshot-16.jpg
    I saw Julian was now a shark target

Screenshot-18.jpg
    The other sim was watching too i gather?

Screenshot-20.jpg
    I sent Julian to watch the shark i was curious if he would catch this one also? The other sim is probably yelling hey man you're &^$ Crazy!!

Screenshot-21.jpg
    Julian continued to watch the shark and was getting a bit close for my liking but i waited, nervously i must admit.

Screenshot-23.jpg
    Whoops he got sprung by the shark.. :astonished:

Screenshot-27.jpg
    I paused the game in a little panic cancelled watching the shark but it was too late, i held my breath when i hit play again

Screenshot-29.jpg
    The shark brushed past Julian :cold_sweat:

Screenshot-30.jpg
    They went their separate ways thankfully.

Screenshot-31.jpg
    I love the angles and views you get of the underwater world snapped this

Screenshot-34.jpg
    I sent Julian to the surface to go home, Judy was aging up and my heart needed to stop thumping hard for a little bit.
    I saw the two other sims gossiping, must be saying, to each other, hey man, that shark is nuts he tried to attack me, and Julian the mad man went and got close to him, my wet-suit is still warm from me peeing my pants :hushed:

Screenshot-38.jpg
    As it is her 1st birthday i thought a cake would be nice

Screenshot-44.jpg
    Birthday dance begins

Screenshot-47.jpg
    Aged up nicely and her father and step father don't waste time with each other
    Lucas: Julian if i write more can we have a baby pleeeese...

Screenshot-50.jpg
    Judy from the front
    Judy: Hey dad you could at least wait until my party is over... :lol:

Screenshot-51.jpg
    They had some cake and chatted among each other. I moved that vase from the table as it was difficult to see the family when they eat.

Screenshot-53.jpg
    The paparazzi was using their laptop and she had already broken their pc so i had Lucas cast good luck spell on her before i MC her home.

Screenshot-57.jpg
    The boys had their woohoo and decided to dance before bed.

Screenshot-58.jpg
    I found Judy painting, before i had her go to bed too.

Screenshot-60.jpg
    Both boys had a wish locked in to woohoo in an underwater cave, as Lucas was house bound for a few days i sent them both to explore and do some diving, meanwhile i got Judy to do a scuba diving course to get her started on the skill. She has a sailor trait too so i'm hoping she will enjoy the scuba diving like her daddy.

Screenshot-61.jpg
    I believe they enjoyed themselves, I had this seahorse marked for collection too :smiley:

Screenshot-67.jpg
    I sent Lucas back to cave explore he needs to build up his diving skills and Julian to catch the sea horse, i nearly fell over that is a $2000 seahorse nice work Julian.

Screenshot-70.jpg
    I sent Julian to explore the other cave, and i heard a panicking sim, giggled when i caught him pee himself at the presence of a shark.

Screenshot-75.jpg
    Lucas found another exit, by the time i found my bearings as Julian was sent to to the surface for air decompression, i came back to find Lucas had peed himself from spotting a shark

Screenshot-79.jpg
    Slowly he fulfilled some of his wishes in collecting little treasures, until i found the chest.

Screenshot-80.jpg
    Sent Lucas there to see what we get now

Screenshot-82.jpg
    Very nice find another $1000 to the kitty, gems and gold too Lucas. I sent Lucas to the surface and home.

Screenshot-84.jpg
    Lucas had a wish to level up in cooking, i had him make goopy cabanara for dinner.

Screenshot-93.jpg
    Lucas and Judy eating dinner while i saw Julian floating around cleaning up, i had him put the left overs away before i sent him to learn more logic. I love that he's a perfectionist always cleaning something.

Screenshot-95.jpg
    Judy is a good girl she did this on her own while Lucas ran off to the toilet...

Screenshot-89.jpg
    Yikes his moodlet said nauseous for unknown reason... i wondered if. so i MC and yes he pregnant, i didn't abort it let him have their child I never heard the chimes during their woohoo times so i'm not sure when this happened. Maybe the underwater cave, not sure? Either way they are going to be dads.

Screenshot-97.jpg
    I saw Judy putting herself to bed, Julian leveled up in Logic he needed one more level and should get his promotion, a pay rise would be great.

Screenshot-109.jpg
    The boys sound asleep :smile:

Screenshot-100.jpg
    Judy happy snoozing too. Relax time for me and coffee break until they get up.

Screenshot-112.jpg
    Forget that coffee, I saw Lucas get up and run to the toilet, yikes this is the first sim i ever experienced to throw up during a pregnancy. poor bugger he's not dealing with it too well.

edited April 2018
    Screenshot-116.jpg
    Judy was up first after cereal i sent her to fish before school starts, she wants to catch a goldfish. Hoping she would achieve it.
    Lucas being the angler also wished to fish so i had them both do some morning fishing together
    I see fog breath happening i wonder if it snows in this world?

Screenshot-118.jpg
    Julian off to work I'm hoping he gets this promotion :smiley:

Screenshot-120.jpg
    bus came and Judy does not sit very lady like at all. Not sure what she's thinking about the driver :flushed:

Screenshot-124.jpg
    Lucas missed a fish to both our disappointments :disappointed:

Screenshot-127.jpg
    Then the notice came, yep father to be

Screenshot-130.jpg
    Lucas has spent little time playing with magic so i got him to convert a rock, blast he made a bad seed at least some $ from it

Screenshot-131.jpg
    Julian was promoted and had new options to rummage through trash or questions sims. I found a near by house and sent him there before he would go home.

Screenshot-132.jpg
    the animations in that alone are funny

Screenshot-134.jpg
    his face was funny but the bin vanished on this camera angle

Screenshot-137.jpg
    :lol: i cracked up when he did this, as he had trash in his inventory and enough to write a report. I read he had to find enough to make him happy with report writing to be promoted again.

Screenshot-138.jpg
    Judy on her way home and yes Julian changed into outwear in the distance there.

Screenshot-143.jpg
    I sent him to the centre where these is a fall festival happening, there was one sim (can't recall his name now) eating so i had Julian introduce himself and after some chatter he got the option to question him, i ended the interview with a hug and sent Julian home.

Screenshot-154.jpg
    I came home to find Lucas preparing dinner and Judy cleaning up she obviously ate last nights leftovers? Either way good girl for cleaning up.

Screenshot-156.jpg
    Then did her homework, this is the most pleasant sim child i have ever had, she really does a lot of things autonomously occasionally i send her to do things but most times she helps herself.

Screenshot-159.jpg
    Guess who got picked up in a new car.. YAY his promotion really is starting to look good, so it the money i am pleased to say.

Screenshot-161.jpg
    Lucas working on his novel. I know he's not far from birthing too, so keeping him writing gives me a chance to look around town while i know he's not being silly somewhere.

Screenshot-162.jpg
    Julian didn't get another promotion and his reports was not high enough, so i grabbed a sim for him to meet and question right in front of his building.

Screenshot-168.jpg
    On his way home we met another sim, and he got a second questioned sim for his report writing.

Screenshot-174.jpg
    I had them all come to the fall festival, to fulfill their wishes. Julian was still interviewing the sim near by so i would get them all to enjoy some time together.
    Judy upon arrival was invited to a apple bobbing contest

Screenshot-176.jpg
    Lucas long waddle, and mid picking pumpkins got interrupted by Julian. Guess he knows who he's attracted to, without looking
    Lucas: Ahhh you can't sneak up on me my love i can smell you're cologne :lol:

Screenshot-179.jpg
    Of course i send them to have family time and they do this.. :no_mouth:

Screenshot-183.jpg
    I do think Julian is excited to be a father again.

Screenshot-185.jpg
    I love when they do those animations very cute.

Screenshot-194.jpg
    It didn't take long for Judy and Julian to be asked to a pie eating contest.

Screenshot-197.jpg
    I have to admit i giggled while watching

Screenshot-204.jpg
    She obviously won

Screenshot-207.jpg
    I watched my two but moved the camera when i saw her do this, i gather she has to go to the toilet, I was right she ran off after that :lol:

Screenshot-211.jpg
    uh oh i think a little girl is going to be sick.

Screenshot-214.jpg
    I sent the family home, Julian i made go write his reports, Judy went autonomously to bed after she did her homework and Lucas wanted to fish for a bit, so i had him enjoy a session while Julian worked on his reports.

Screenshot-218.jpg
    I went to check on Judy and found her doing this, I was like why are you getting up child, i never seen them stretching before.

Screenshot-220.jpg
    OK now i know why.. she is defiantly going to be sick. :disappointed:

Screenshot-224.jpg
    Sure enough, poor little mite

Screenshot-225.jpg
    When she flushed it that fail sound came up and she did this, :lol:

Screenshot-227.jpg
    I think her hot headed trait is showing again, she went to bed I will get one of the dads to fix it.

Screenshot-231.jpg
    I check on the boys to see why they aren't going to bed, no wonder.... they did after this :smiley:

Screenshot-235.jpg
    Next morning after i watched Julian and Judy leave for work and school I found Lucas was going to use the gym and heavily pregnant, i cancelled it and i don't think he was impressed, why on earth would he want to do this when he's pregnant is beyond me, Sims logic go figure.

Screenshot-237.jpg
    Just as well as the contractions had started, I was spewing this was happening when no one was home, but i watched him closely.

Screenshot-247.jpg
    His thoughts bubbles certainly told me a few things.

Screenshot-249.jpg
    Blast that underwater woohoo was where I got pregnant - i am convinced he is thinking this now.

Screenshot-252.jpg
    not long now i think

Screenshot-254.jpg
    I heard a door opening and saw Julian was home, i was shocked to see he had skipped work, checked to see for notifications but nothing,

Screenshot-256.jpg
    yay i get to see the baby dance

Screenshot-266.jpg
    to my :cold_sweat: Lucas had twins i cannot seem to find sims to have only one baby. I had to pause the game and rearrange furniture, buy another cot potty etc, as i did not plan on 2 babies.

Screenshot-272.jpg
    I really don't like infant stages and the babies were named A & B until i can see what they will look like. Upon aging them up i was horrified. I also hoped for a boy i want an heir to continue the family line, but girls :angry:

Screenshot-273.jpg
    I wanted the first girl to be called Alana i was stuck on that name ( and choosing Brazilian names to suit the princes heritage) and the 2nd baby will be a B name. However to my utter :astonished: 'A' baby was the ugliest baby i had ever seen, i aged her up in CAS to see how she would look as a YA and even my husband was like what is that disgusting thing :anguished: ?
    I am now regretting i didn't screen shot, as it sent shivers down my spine. I tried as a male and that was a fail but a little better, still nothing great. So i named him Alfonso. B boy looked better as a male, so i gender swapped him and he he got the name Baldemar. BUT I still wasn't happy about A baby.

Screenshot-281.jpg
    I got the dads to potty train and start to teach the boys to walk before they got too tired and had to be put to bed

Screenshot-287.jpg
    Judy got the 'fun' chore before she went to bed.

Screenshot-290.jpg
    Bubs in bed, I still am not happy with the look of this child, that is doing to be one ugly sim, i cant even take a picture of his face. :disappointed:

Screenshot-291.jpg
    Judy sound a sleep too

Screenshot-292.jpg
    The boys finally settled, i saved the game and continued to research about Nraas genetic manipulation, i need to find out more. So my personal quest has started.
    edited April 2018
    I continued to play and let the game do it's thing just check on them when need be, still reading about genetics and watching some you tube videos to learn how to try to get a nicer genetic blend then what i have. Nraas is so big it can seem overwhelming at times, i have modified a few things but on my search i discovered some new features i never really understood the mods purposes. :smiley:

Screenshot-296.jpg
    Father and daughter having a morning fish.

Screenshot-297.jpg
    Lucas tended to the boys, they were all aging up soon so i wanted to make sure all their needs were met for them to age up well.

Screenshot-302.jpg
    As the houseboat is cramped i went and downloaded a few from the TSR site in hopes i could get one that the boys could afford to move into and have enough space for the growing family.
    With $$ also on my mind i got Julian to go to a the Pearls Deep when he unlocked it for becoming level 9 in scuba diving, he's unlocked an achievement for catching the most various fish species, not bad made me a happy camper.

Screenshot-305.jpg
    This place is seemed a little more flat than the other places.

Screenshot-307.jpg
    I can't recall this things name now but it was a nice $$ bringer. He did pick up some little goodies. Including a rare fossil.

Screenshot-308.jpg
    Time to grab a nice reward from the chest.

Screenshot-311.jpg
    Another score $1000, gemsx2 and pollodiumx3

Screenshot-313.jpg
    found a cave, i sent Julian to explore it.

Screenshot-315.jpg
    As he got to the cave, he surfaced with oxygen decompression bummer :disappointed:

Screenshot-320.jpg
    Once Julian was home i got Lucas to do some diving, he managed to get some items but also had oxygen decompression and was sent home.

Screenshot-327.jpg
    YES Julian made it he is now a Level 5 Lieutenant i was doing the happy dance with him.

Screenshot-332.jpg
    Julian and his brother spend little time together, i saw he had also come out of the building so i had Julian interact with him to build up their relationship a little more.

Screenshot-342.jpg
    I had Judy come join their conversation as she had a wish to talk with her uncle.
    I swear she is saying here "uncle you wouldn't believe how ugly my brother is..."

Screenshot-345.jpg
    i fly the camera home to check on the boys, they are happy playing blocks i know they will be aging up i left them to their own accord as they have completed all their learning, Once they age up it is when i will attempt the genetic manipulation change.

Screenshot-350.jpg
    I made use of getting Julian to interview his brother too. Why not it will help his report writing.

Screenshot-353.jpg
    Both Judy and Julian got to give him a hug before they went home.

Screenshot-365.jpg
    Judy was quick to finish her homework and paint.

Screenshot-366.jpg
    YAY Lucas completed his 5th novel and got a very nice bonus a romance novel and best seller too. He's half way to completing his LTW. I think from his expression he is happy lol

Screenshot-369.jpg
    The boys successfully were potty trained and someone forgot to empty it, so it was Julian's turn to do the clean up lol. Their face crack me up when they do this.

Screenshot-374.jpg
    Julian needed one more report to fill the green bar and i remembered a name i knew was in the crime career so i sent him to rummage.

Screenshot-376.jpg
    He seriously hates this part but its part of your job honey :lol:

Screenshot-379.jpg
    Finally he got all he needed i sent him home so he can clean out his inventory as it set him a bad moodlet until he cleans it out.

Screenshot-382.jpg
    Julian has unlocked a new place to dive Mermaids Grotto so i sent him there for the first time.

Screenshot-383.jpg
    Such a beautiful yet dangerous place for diving

Screenshot-385.jpg
    Just Great 2 sharks not one prowling these waters. I carefully got Julian to pick things up but kept my eyes on these two predators.

Screenshot-386.jpg
    There are 2 others sims diving around so i kept Julian with picking up items

Screenshot-387.jpg
    I sent Julian to open one chest i found lucky it was away from the sharks

Screenshot-390.jpg
    A very nice reward of $2000 coins, gems and more metal.

Screenshot-394.jpg
    Heard the commotion so i zipped the camera to the other sims, in the mean time i spotted another chest, nice but it was where the sharks were so i waited.

Screenshot-397.jpg
    Yikes the shark spotted Julian. So i commanded him to watch the shark, cautiously i hope.

Screenshot-398.jpg
    The shark did come up to Julian but i didn't expect him to ride it (lol graphical glitch i assume but it was funny)

Screenshot-402.jpg
    I think he was meant to go right past Julian not through him... but ok... that works :cold_sweat:

Screenshot-406.jpg
    Once i saw the sharks were away enough from the chest i got Julian to go to the second chest.

Screenshot-412.jpg
    Nice rewards $3000 to the kitty plus some gems and metals made me a happy mamabear

Screenshot-364.jpg
    On the way home I saw an unusual cat, some rich local so i added it to the family. When i got Julian to interact with it initially he complained it was dirty riddled with fleas the poor thing :( Once i added her she was clean had a bowl put down for her and some toys.

Screenshot-368.jpg
    Judy was the first one to actually interact with her and i gave her the name Natasha (the kitty cat)

Screenshot-415.jpg
    'A' child aged up first and i started my Nraas genetic manipulation.

Screenshot-600.jpg
    I gender swapped back to a girl named her Alana and finally got myself a little happier, thank goodness for Mods. I snuck a look to see how she would look as an adult, much better than the first time, so i am happy enough to keep her as it for the time being. - i know i will have to find her a mega hot looking husband so the children don't turn out too ugly. :un-amused:

Screenshot-417.jpg
    Next is Baldemar I cannot complain he turned out ok.

Screenshot-592.jpg
    Better as a boy then a girl.

Screenshot-424.jpg
    Judy also aged up tonight.

Screenshot-425.jpg
    She does look like her mother more than father, this might be a good thing?

Screenshot-429.jpg
    She does give off an angry expression too lol

$70,500 in the bank - great work to my family esp the fathers.
    I checked to see how much Julian's houseboat would sell for and i was shock to see it was $112,207 with all the furniture.

Thank you to the creator of this beautiful house boat.
    https://thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-lots-residential/title/nautilus-modern-house-boat/id/1209707/

Screenshot-440.jpg
    Farewell to the first home, the family were on their way to a bigger and stunning home.

Screenshot-447.jpg
    Waiting for them all to get in for the move.

Screenshot-451.jpg
    Welcome to the DeSilva 'Nautilus' house boat dream.

Screenshot-454.jpg
    I think they are all happy with their new home, Julian did the first happy dance it was shortly followed by Lucas.

Screenshot-455.jpg
    The basement view, i also added some easels and things i knew the family use and get their skills.

Screenshot-456.jpg
    Ground level

Screenshot-457.jpg
    floor above very spacious.

Screenshot-458.jpg
    I love how the top floor has the golf under a roof, really well done designing from the creator <3

Screenshot-463.jpg
    Kids beds were set and they were asleep quickly

Screenshot-464.jpg
    Judy has her own room and orange is her fav colour so this suit her perfectly.

Screenshot-466.jpg
    The boys christened their bed and were asleep, i think they are happy with my choice for their new home.

Screenshot-475.jpg
    Even Natasha has her own double bed... spoiled much <3

Screenshot-611.jpg
    Introducing Judy's future husband Michael Cinder (University Garry Cinders son)
    I added him into the family as i want him to skill up a little and set her up when she is a YA to start her own life, yes we have a bigger home but i would be happy to see some nice sims being bred now too, i am shocked how many ugly NPC's this island has :disappointed:

Screenshot-476.jpg
    Once they got up i had Garry moved in and wasted no time in getting him to meet Judy - success :smile:

Screenshot-479.jpg
    slowly it's working with some help from mamabear of course.

Screenshot-483.jpg
    This they did on their own i was happy to see it moving slowly.

Screenshot-484.jpg
    I saw $ deducted from the account, to find Lucas romancing Julian

Screenshot-486.jpg
    Check back on the teens and yes they are still engaging in contact

Screenshot-487.jpg
    Check on the dad's of course what else lol

Screenshot-506.jpg
    I dropped the walls as i heard commotion with the boys, lol - these two are moving up with their relationship ++

Screenshot-511.jpg
    I saw Michael could ask Judy to go stead so i got him to ask her.

Screenshot-515.jpg
    And wasted no time in getting him to propose. I didn't marry them off just yet, i want to see if i can find somewhere to give them a day for that but we will see how it goes.

Screenshot-518.jpg
    Alana's room is next door and i saw she was painting

Screenshot-522.jpg
    After the morning breakfast and clean up was finished I decided to send Judy to scuba dive with her father.

Screenshot-524.jpg
    Just as i got them to collect some items, they were whipped onto land.

Screenshot-525.jpg
    Winter has arrived, yay it snows, they got a polar moodlet for swimming in icy waters.

Screenshot-529.jpg
    The view of the new home with the winter scene.

Screenshot-533.jpg
    I set the family for skill boosting on different areas, according to their wishes. Lucas started a new romance novel he wants to write 5 of them so he's working on romance number 2.
    Julian needed to get more reports for work, on map view i saw lots of celebrities in the library so i sent him there. I was surprised to see you can walk in and see it all, my first visit to a library.
    I got him to meet the 4 star celebrity and ask for her autograph

Screenshot-535.jpg
    I guess they share the charisma trait together, meeting her Julian became a 3 star celebrity now.

Screenshot-536.jpg
    I guess he's wasting no time in boasting about his new home

Screenshot-538.jpg
    I realized she was pregnant so i had him interact with her, their friendship was rising.

Screenshot-539.jpg
    I finally got the option to question her so he is working on asking her.

Screenshot-542.jpg
    During their question time i saw his newest niece is at the library, Julian hadn't met her yet (yes his brother is a busy many).

Screenshot-548.jpg
    I had him meet her and engage in chatter encourage her etc, found out she has an evil trait. hmm she rejected him on a snow ball fight.. so i had him hug her before he hunts someone else down for a report request.

Screenshot-556.jpg
    He sat down to talk to one of the locals who he already had some kind of a friendship with.

Screenshot-559.jpg
    They chatted for a while, Julian obviously boasting about his new home again.

Screenshot-560.jpg
    Finally the questioning took place.

Screenshot-566a.jpg
    Julian got notice while in the library to meet a celebrity, i don't normally do this as i find it frustrating trying to find sims around the map, she was located at the MA academy that i put down on the island, he needs to build up his friends list for report work, i let him find her, when he got to her ummm she was stark naked EA :naughty:

Screenshot-573.jpg
    After i clothed her through MC Julian got to build up enough of a friendship to question her.

Screenshot-575.jpg
    Being right in front of the MA academy Julian instantly wished to learn the skill. He had done so well i let him have some fun. He leveled up quickly.

Screenshot-576.jpg
    The celebrity's daughter was there also a white belt, i was hoping they could have spar, but only got to meet her and she ran off tired.

Screenshot-578.jpg
    Back at home he got to work on his report writing.

Screenshot-580.jpg
    Lucas was still working away.

Screenshot-582.jpg
    I got the family to position so i could take a photo of them all together, this is where i ended my game play after a save.
    Their funds at present are $6.769 i wont be surprised now if it rises the next time i play.

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @bebasim Prince Julian looks great!
    That's interesting that you can't play human sims!
    Great backstory!
    Lucas is a cutie!
    Another great backstory for Lucas :)
    Congrats on the proposal and quickie marriage! I hope they can overcome their pasts.
    Love the underwater shots!
    I think if you remove the girl's mermaid status with MC and then put it back she will get her tail but I could be wrong.
    Yikes! I would be terrified if my sims saw a shark :scream:
    LOL Julian must be very brave to just grab a shark like that! :D
    Congrats on finding underwater treasure :)
    Cute shots of the boys! I think that might be a vampire thing because I remember Beau doing it in a recent save.
    Dang! A romantic interest and baby you knew nothing about!
    Judy is a cutie!
    I'm glad you moved her in!
    Another §1000! They will need it with a new child!
    Good idea making Lucas a writer! Better for the child ;)
    Bit of a shocker with his family tree and niece!
    Sea Sludge is great for fertilizer but I guess on a houseboat they don't need it ;)
    LOL Poor Bruce :D
    The boys will be rich at that rate! ;)
    The houseboat looks great!
    Who doesn't like a man in uniform? ;)
    That was nice of the paparazzi to play with Judy :)
    Boy, they have to wait until Judy's a teen for a baby? I would be itching! LOL
    Thankfully the shark didn't attack!
    Judy is cute as a child :)
    Wow that seahorse was worth a lot! :o
    Have you got risky turned on? :o
    Awwww baby notice :)
    LOL at Julian going through the trash!
    Lucas is doing really well with his writing!
    Love the baby bump interactions :)
    Pie face! LOL
    Poor Judy being sick :(
    Baby dance! :)
    Twins! :o
    LOL How ugly could she have been?
    LOL also at gender switching Alfonso!
    Some sims just don't produce good looking kids, especially if their faces are too different.
    Julian is doing great in his job!
    LOL at Julian riding the shark!
    Lovely kitty!
    Alana looks lovely!
    Baldemar is a cutie!
    Judy aged up very well!
    They definitely needed a bigger home! Lovely new houseboat :)
    Michael Cinder looks good. I had a tweaked Garry Cinder in one of my recent saves.
    They are getting on well :)
    Congrats on the engagement :)
    Congrats on Julian reaching level 4 celebrity :)
    She's gotta be freezing naked in the snow! :o
    Lovely family photo :)
    edited April 2018
    Thank you very much for your lovely comments @Mikezumi

Julian isn't bad at all in gp he's actually better looking than in CAS, i do like his features apart from his nose and his eye shape, on profile is nose is not to my liking at all, i am a nose person in real life and tend to like specific noses on men, with Julian it was something i didn't like when i started playing him. And his eyes are too squinty for my liking, where Lucas's nose much better not perfect but better and he has them puppy dawg eyes too. I am finding that Julian's nose seems to be dominant throughout his progeny (except for Baldemar thank goodness, although in game play he is a sweetie, I do enjoy playing him, he has got the immortal (as i hate my vampires not being able to be outside so i granted him that as a gift, but with the game play i am playing i will have to let him go once Lucas departs :( , I am dreading that day. I have them on normal play with a few modifications to specific age days.

Yes i don't know why, i do have them in this game play as partners and i find them boring, for some strange reason. Since playing with supernaturals i really enjoy that side of the game, not sure if it's the extra features it adds? I haven't tried a fairy yet so that will happen soon too but i just find the supernaturals very enjoyable, it might were off not sure, for the time being I'm enjoying them. :wink: *Plus i think i have a weakness for vampires in general, i have to have a vamp somewhere :blush: I'm also finding not many zombies on this island but i'm not sure if it's because they are on a houseboat and not a property lot???

Thank you lovely, the back story happened on it's own with their own little mishaps and traits, i just ran with it hehe
    Oh Lucas is gorgeous I have a huge soft spot for him. He is so adorable, but he is a rabbit... my gosh... I thought Jag and Michael were bad these two are 100% worse!!!! It takes them half a day to leave the bedroom when they get up, unless i tell them to do something. But he really is a sweetheart. I'm glad i chose him as Julian's partner. The funny thing is he's the one who wants it all the time, but for Julian to be pregnant. I have cancelled Julian's pregnancies 3 times already.

Oh i must say i am loving the scuba diving scenes, i love sending them underwater, as a reward any sims enters the household i let them have the scuba diving skill as a treat to get them started. It is wonderful down there, so different, the sounds and just trying different angles, sometimes i send a sim down there to watch NPC sims diving lol for my own amusement.

I haven't tried that re the mermaids i did try to see if she would default to a tail on her own but no avail. I might have to look that up, it's not often you see them but it would be nice to see tails Mermaids/Men are beautiful!

Believe me i hold my breath every time my sims spot the shark i get more worried with Lucas as he doesn't have the brave trait. Where Julian does, but still i have backed them up 5 times to be safe i don't lose them if a shark does kill my sim. I always pause the game and remove any fish or meat from their inventory lol. But i saw they have to fight a shark to complete all the journal.. hmm not sure i shall see with that one. I think i would be too upset if it all turned sour. so for now i'm happy just getting their inventory empty from any livestock.

Ahhh i did wonder, it must be i only ever seen Jagger do that SAME maneuver and now Julian. Thank you for that, did stop me wondering.

YES Apparently this island is full of cheaters (even during GP i have been left gobsmacked)... he has had 2 children with 2 different woman, when i checked his friends panel i found 3 love interests. 1 was too late to terminate the pregnancy she ended up having a girl too. But the 3rd one never happened so phew. Now the family tree looks horrible lol, trust me to pick a sim that's up to no good... grrrr Thank goodness i made a high - for woman now so he wont be interested in them, the one that had a child to him did approach him for a woohoo before i could cancel it as he was with Lucas at the time, he rejected her... phew.. i would of cancelled anyway but boy he is a naughty naughty boy!

Judy as a child was a sweet thing so well behaved i left them most times to do things autonomously and she just went about her own business but her temper lol made me chuckle. I have noticed she's a sweet mother too. I was glad i did it in the end too, made the gp bit more interesting and challenging, they were lowish on funds then and having limited space and a child, but she turned out perfect.

Oh the diving $$ has been moving fast i'm spewing i didn't make Julian LTW a diver or something but i never did the normal jobs so i let him keep his job, where crime work for Lucas i thought nah... maybe someone else he has more traits suited for business and has been wishing to do that now.. but stay at home daddy works for me :)

I can see where Julian gets it from his brother is noooo better he has a wife 3 children to her and 3 other children to 3 other woman, plus his daughter has got a child out of wedlock and now another.. sigh it's a mating mad house if you ask me. I did notice most of his kids have the evil trait, but that's coming from his wife.

LOL nooooooooooooooo Bruce looks great he has companions now hahahaaha

Oh yeah baby you got massive high 5 on that one sister, men in uniform uffff <3<3<3

YES there is some interesting fish to find Julian and Natasha the cat both got the special reward for fishing the most variety of fish species, which gives them less chance of missing catches, i can't complain about that. I noticed when fishing Lucas has the angler trait but Julian catches better than him because of this reward. And the cat omg... she is amazing. Natasha is a little hunter maxed out her hunting skills i leave her alone all the time and she just goes and catches things. She is adorable. BUT i think Julian is her favorite and now Baldemar. She slept with Baldemar (although now that he's married she just sleeps anywhere, if i notice in time i get her to sleep on the beds or lounge, she deserves it for being such a good kitty. I feel bad as i don't have room to place a bed for her apart from the top level but that's too far from where they usually hang around, she is happy enough, she does sit in their laps, Lucas and Baldemar the most, where Julian often picks her up and carries her. Her moods are always up and she's got the non destructive trait, such a good girl She is a pleasure, I had her life extended as i can't deal with losing her, she wont be leaving the generations I'll keep getting her youth back. I adore her and the wizards get a extra happy moodlet for having a familiar around <3 Although Julian is the only one who can bath her, what will happen when he's gone :hushed:

Risky was turned on, its off now, i recently looked up how to make a few changes.. however Julian seems to think it's ok to keep falling pregnant grrrrrrr

Lucas has shocked me as he's not a bookworm but flying through his writing books, he has since then completed his Writing and the money coming through has been a huge bonus to the bank i must admit. It's certainly something to remember when needing sims to stay home to work.

YES blast it grrr i can't find sims to have one baby.. thankfully they did with their last one but i was biting my nails when Julian was in labor.

Baldemar is sweet much nicer temperament than his other siblings so he's pretty much picked himself as the next heir. ;)

YES that old house boat was getting cramped and with the $$ coming in, YAY I am crap at designing so it's been a saving grace for the people who do design and share with those of us who cannot design in sim3. This new houseboat is charming, so much easier to zip around with the camera too (only one fault but it's manageable)

I liked Garry when i was playing University and seen him standing next to Jag so i saved him, came in handy, you will see him here, i put him in the town with Michael when i needed a husband for Judy.

I know right lol i was mortified when i saw she was naked. sigh...

Thank you again for taking a look and your lovely comments as always your time is appreciated <3
    GP starting Funds: $6.769
    I remembered i closed my game with the family in position for photos. Julian had work and the kids had SNOW DAY, I left them to their own devices. It was early morning.

Screenshot-6.jpg
    Natasha wasted no time to meet the neighbors puppy, I saved the puppy in CAS it is really cute.

Screenshot-10.jpg
    Julian enjoying some fishing time before work, i do enjoy seeing them fishing off the houseboat.

Screenshot-11.jpg
    I got Lucas to push through his next Novel. The last one he wrote was a best seller and he is wishing to write another.

Screenshot-14.jpg
    Judy needed to work on her writing skill, i got her to write a SciFi novel. Alana on her own painting, good girl.

Screenshot-15.jpg
    Baldemar really does love chess, he often plays it autonomously.

Screenshot-18.jpg
    I sent Judy and Michael to do some reading at the library to get them out of the house.

Screenshot-20.jpg
    I love that they don't live too far from the festival grounds. Baldemar is always reading or writing something, so i let him enjoy the grounds building a snow man to his own accord and just enjoy the festival.

Screenshot-23.jpg
    Julian finally scored another promotion, he is climbing quickly, the reports are the hardest part, it does take a long time to get him to meet new people, build up the relationship and then question them. But he is doing really well. Another promotion :smiley:

note1a.jpg
    He had Forensic Analyst locked in, i let him take the wish that showed up in his wish list. He finally did it. Well done my dear.

note1.jpg
    And lovely bonus also. I think i'll be getting someone else do this career path it's actually not as hard as i thought. His athletic and logic are relatively high, but now his painting has to build up. And of course the report writing. This does take the longest, i must admit.

Screenshot-28.jpg
    I like to check on Natasha just to make sure she's not too far, often i see her doing funny things, i caught her hunting but she was in this pose when i paused the camera looking for her. :smiley:

Screenshot-29.jpg
    During my camera zoom around i found this rock statue, no idea who or what it is but was interesting. Shame the snow gives it a monotone look but worth seeing in a different season.

note2.jpg
    Lucas also completed his next book and finally completed his LTW.

Screenshot-31.jpg
    i left him watching tv for a little and saw Baldemar came home and was reading next to his dad. He has been wishing to join the business corp so i changed his wish and got him a job in the business field. He still has heaps of royalties from his books coming in, their money has risen very quickly they were already at $18,083 it had climbed up quickly especially once i cleared out everyone's inventories and sold off items. Great work De Silva family.

Screenshot-32.jpg
    Alana had started on guitar on her own.

Screenshot-36.jpg
    I sent her out to snorkel she had wishes to find shells and go snorkeling and i know after level 2 they can go scuba diving. I want to build her up with a variety or skills before she ages up and moves out.

Screenshot-38.jpg
    I do another check on Natasha and find she is wondering around so i left her be, she seems to be one happy cat, and knows when to come home to eat and sleep. She has been using her kitty tray too i manged to see on the corner of my eye. One good kitty.

Screenshot-41.jpg
    Lucas's social was going a little down and i knew he and Baldemar needed to build up their relationship a little more, i decided to send them off to do some ice skating.

Screenshot-47.jpg
    They did get happier being out and about. I know with Lucas being home a lot he would go stir crazy after some time, i tend to send him out when he's done a book and let him have some fun on his own.

Screenshot-48.jpg
    Judy and Michael enjoying a snorkel and a swim also.

Screenshot-50.jpg
    The boys still enjoying themselves. I sent them home as their hunger was going down and i know Lucas wanted to make a dish

Screenshot-52.jpg
    I found Alana fishing just on the shore, hmm not sure about that fish little miss, she seems happy enough.

Screenshot-53.jpg
    Julian was promoted again with days off now too, which is a bonus on working on his skills needed :) They pay isn't a bad pay either. I can't complain about his efforts.

Screenshot-54.jpg
    Lucas finally got to make his dish, i cant remember what it was now but it opened up his want to learn more recipes.

Screenshot-55.jpg
    Natasha had a huge day, she had filled her inventory with many goodies i could sell off :) One heck of a little hunter she is <3 When i saw this position she looks like my little dog when she's sleeping in RL, made me chuckle.

Screenshot-62.jpg
    Everyone was in bed but i heard Judy complaining to find Natasha was sleeping on her bed, but to Judy's disgust :disappointed:

Screenshot-64.jpg
    Poor Natasha, she ended up sleeping on the rug and Judy was sound asleep soon enough.

Screenshot-65.jpg
    Julian left to work the next morning, i'm happy he still gets to keep his car, being on a houseboat i have no where for them to park a car, so they really don't have one, i did get the wizards the flying vacuum to enjoy.

Screenshot-69.jpg
    Watched the kids go to school after snow day, gives me some time off too.

Screenshot-73.jpg
    It took them over 1 whole sim hour to get into class, i kept watching to make sure they would go in a couple of times the action cancelled itself and they were going to come home, so mamabear watched and kept pushing them to go. Finally they all did.

Screenshot-75.jpg
    Lucas still had wishes to write another novel so i had him start on a new romance novel, he doesn't start his new career for another day.

Screenshot-76.jpg
    During my fly around i found this puffer fish jumping out of the water.

Screenshot-77.jpg
    Lucas had a wish to do a good luck spell on someone, I found a local just on the shore near their house and got him to spend some time outside to meet her and then give her a nice spell. He then wished to do the pestilence spell on her, i was like yeah nah buddy NOT happening. I have had enough of a headache with that and my other sims, this wish cancelled in the blink of an eye.

Screenshot-78.jpg
    As Lucas was on his way home i saw in the distance Natasha hunting a critter, she caught it :smiley:

Screenshot-81.jpg
    Julian did it again another promotion YAY you go Julz great work! More money and bonuses, the $$ are flying in with these guys it's great.

Screenshot-87.jpg
    Thankfully Julian's building is across the road from the Festival grounds, so i make use of it to send him there to question members, The Alto wife (can't recall her first name was the first one) This woman is also the mother to a daughter named Lolita, he ended up having 2 daughters to two different woman, i had Judy living with us when i got notice again. I left her with them as they are the richest family on the island and the boys had their hands full with Judy. Thankfully i did as they had the twins not long after that.
    Julian was a bad bad boy when i started playing the game, he had 3 woman on the go. I cleared his relationship reputation :) and made sure the 3rd woman wasn't pregnant to him. PHEW she wasn't but no more, made him unattractive to woman which has helped.

Screenshot-92.jpg
    Checked back at home quickly while Julian does his questioning to see the kids autonomously doing their home work ;) They are all great kids

Screenshot-94.jpg
    Found more people for Julian to question some he already knew which makes life easier. I find he gets better results with his reports upon meeting new people.

Screenshot-98.jpg
    The teens working on their homework too :) Baldemar already finding a spot to read.

Screenshot-99.jpg
    I saw this girl playing with her dog, while i checked on Julian. I also reduced the amount of animals each house hold can have, i was finding their houses were filling up with way too many animals.

Screenshot-101.jpg
    I also spotted Roberto Julian's brother enjoying skating with another sim, i started to wonder about him, he is a womanizer but maybe swings both ways? Not sure will be interesting to see

Screenshot-104.jpg
    Julian found another newbie to get to know and finally question :) It does help him being a celebrity. Everyone is happy to listen to his babbling lol. He seems to make friends relatively easy to my surprise.

Screenshot-107.jpg
    I had Judy continue with her skill building on her writing. Lucas of course immersed in his work :)

Screenshot-108.jpg
    I checked on Michael who i got to learn the cooking skill and noticed Baldemar's homework wasn't complete, whoops so i had him complete it. Yikes.

Screenshot-109.jpg
    Time for Alana to work on her skills a little before bed too.

Screenshot-110.jpg
    Screenshot-112.jpg
    Julian found 2 more sims to question, it was getting late and i wanted him to get home eat some plasma and get to his report writing. hoping to build it up enough to get another promotion if we can?

Screenshot-117.jpg
    I got the boys to work out a little on the ballet bar, i swear they are both smiling at me, happy to be feeling like swans <3

Screenshot-118.jpg
    Finally Julian working on his reports.

Screenshot-120.jpg
    Natasha needed a bath, however Lucas after 2 attempts was scratched and had a negative moodlet from it, failed Natasha won. No bath for kitty cat grrrrr

Screenshot-124.jpg
    The boys got a 2 day free vacation to leave the teens in the house, as they had been working so hard and all the money flying into the account, but i didn't have enough to send them myself to one. I let them have this. So Lucas and Julian left to their 2 day vacation :) Thank you game.
    Starting funds: $55,152 (well done they really are making a nice progress) Job pays, Royalties all the sale of items and Natasha has caught some amazing catches she is a little Gem i should of called her Gemma instead but Natasha suits.

Screenshot-127.jpg
    SNOW DAY AGAIN Grrrrrrr these kids have had more time off than school. It is great for me to build up the teens skills especially and the $ is coming in quickly but still, i would like them to learn more. Judy and Michael enjoyed some tv time together and chatting.

Screenshot-134.jpg
    I got Michael to watch the cooking channel for a little while Baldemar joined him.

Screenshot-138.jpg
    The girls turn to feel like Swans :) Not at happy as the boys tho lol

Screenshot-139.jpg
    Michael learning some chess, meanwhile Alana made the most to preside over court. She was cute to watch.

Screenshot-146.jpg
    I sent the teens to learn the martial Arts skill. Oh my how funny they are when they first start.

Screenshot-147.jpg
    Time for Baldemar to work on some art work too

Screenshot-152.jpg
    Once they leveled up i sent them home, I think they are just happy to be together.

Screenshot-154.jpg
    I saw they both wanted to spar and are not far from another belt level, so i made them spar. Judy won.

Screenshot-155.jpg
    Baldemar's turn on the guitar.

Screenshot-157.jpg
    They both leveled up nicely.

Screenshot-159.jpg
    Of course back to smooching lol, ahh well i like to see this as they are about to age up soon and i want to see they will last when i set them up in their own home.

Screenshot-162.jpg
    Judy finishing off her painting

Screenshot-164.jpg
    Alana has the virtuoso trait so finding her playing autonomously doesn't surprise me.

Screenshot-166.jpg
    Natasha sniffing around she is such a cutie.

Screenshot-167.jpg
    The dad's returned home and i found this little boat in Julian's inventory apparently it was a gift, and yes behind him is Lucas swimming home???? :astonished:

Screenshot-168.jpg
    Julian wasting no time to kiss Lucas the next morning. Today the kids are aging up and time to reduce the household.

Birthday time - I didn't get cakes as finding the room was troublesome, for some reason they can't get to the bench and complain when i put the cake there and on the table they stomp their feet too, so i just triggered their age up instead.
    Judy being the first one
    Screenshot-169.jpg
    Screenshot-173.jpg

Screenshot-175.jpg
    Michael was tinkering the bath tub when he aged up.
    Screenshot-178.jpg

Screenshot-182.jpg
    I finally got them married. I was going to try to find something specially but easier to do it as a private wedding.

Screenshot-185.jpg
    I believe the dad's were enjoying their moment too.

Screenshot-191.jpg
    I sent Judy and Michael to make their first baby so i can move them out.. No baby music, checked MC nothing... daft.

Screenshot-193.jpg
    The boys having their own romance too

Screenshot-194.jpg
    Round 2 for Judy and Michael and finally she's pregnant. Saved the game so i can prepare to move them into their own home.

Screenshot-197.jpg
    Michael is happy to show off his wedding ring.

Screenshot-200.jpg
    Michael making the call to move while Judy oos and aaahs over her ring too.
    They moved out and into Julian's original house boat. I MC them some funds to get them started on their own lives now.

Screenshot-212.jpg
    I sent the dads out to go and buy some recipe books so they can learn a little more as they level up. I was just as happy as Julian to see the Deer in my screen.

Screenshot-213.jpg
    Checked on the kids to find Alana and Baldemar happy to interact with one another, they were playing rock paper scissors followed by tag.

Screenshot-214.jpg
    As I waited for Lucas to finish in the book shop, Julian threw up... checked.

Screenshot-215.jpg
    YES he's pregnant. I let him keep this, hoping it's a boy so i can see which one turns out better to be an heir.

Screenshot-222.jpg
    They wasted no time to want to use the igloo... i wanted to get them home as Julian was feeling really sick... but noooo priorities boys!!

Screenshot-223.jpg
    I actually thoughts Julian feeling so sick would cancel the action?

Screenshot-225.jpg
    No not at all they had some public fun before i sent them home.

Screenshot-230.jpg
    Just as they got home Julian was in the toilet, nawww i never had sims throw up now watching these two that's all they do makes me sad when i see this.

Screenshot-234.jpg
    Natasha has a whole bed to herself now, naww lucky kitty.

Screenshot-236.jpg
    Dads finally asleep.

Screenshot-238.jpg
    I giggled when i saw both kids were sleeping the same way

Screenshot-242.jpg
    Sure enough lights went on and Julian was up...

Screenshot-248.jpg
    And again... poor mite, i feel for him he's really not doing well. Finally did get asleep.

Screenshot-251.jpg
    Lucas must of felt something as his first new wish was to cast the sunlight spell on Julian. I thought naww he feels for his hubby so naturally i made this happen.

Screenshot-252.jpg
    Just in time as Julian was teleported to the road for work. I think Lucas is telling me something, and i couldn't agree with him more. Time for some scuba diving.

Screenshot-254.jpg
    Ahh Lucas scuba diving now to find some $$$ to bring into the house hold, although i'm not worried anymore they are slowly gaining $$.

Screenshot-257.jpg
    First time i saw a sting ray and so pretty under the sea too. Sadly no actions he just swam past.

Screenshot-258.jpg
    After collecting various items it was time to cave explore. Lucas still needing to catch up to Julian's diving level.

Screenshot-261.jpg
    YIKES he got attacked by the cave monster (a massive octopus) i managed to capture this before he swam away from the cave entrance.

Screenshot-264.jpg
    I think he couldn't get away fast enough.

Screenshot-266.jpg
    Of course new place and what do we spot, a shark just great.

Screenshot-267.jpg
    I saw a few items for Lucas to collect but waited for sharkie to move away.

Screenshot-268.jpg
    That Clown fish was marked for catching too, but this pesky shark wouldn't leave.

Screenshot-271.jpg
    FINALLY!!! I got Lucas to collect items on his way to the chest.

Screenshot-272.jpg
    Hoping we get some nice goodies again

Screenshot-274.jpg
    Sure did another $1000 coins, a map piece, 4 more cut jewels and metal items.

Screenshot-281.jpg
    My camera got whipped away from Lucas with that music, Julian excited work to get his baby notice :) He has now 6 days of leave. I sent him home so he can enjoy himself while i zipped the camera back to Lucas who is under water.

Screenshot-284.jpg
    Lucas spotted another shark and peed himself :disappointed: I sent him back to the cave to see if he can find another exit or end up back at the Rocky reef

Screenshot-286.jpg
    He came out back to Davey Jones Locker but i managed to snap the cave monster grabbing him again!!!!! GRRRRR

Screenshot-288.jpg
    Poor Lucas that is twice in one scuba diving session.

Screenshot-291.jpg
    He did swim out of there really fast. I sent him to the surface and back home to join his family. phew. A nice days $ wise in collections but not with monsters.

Screenshot-294.jpg
    Lucas learned a new recipe, the kids learning their own books when a notice came through to attend Michael Cinders party, I accepted as i wanted to see how they were set up before the baby is born. I wasn't sure if it went back to default or how we left it.

Screenshot-295.jpg
    Upon arriving Lucas wasted no time to have a rekindling with Julian, they must know they lived here i swear. I thought they were making out but NOOOO it was a rekindle of their time... while they made out i made use to see how Judy and Michael are living. Was happy to see it was left how we left it :)

Screenshot-298.jpg
    'Remember this home Julian?' - i bet Lucas is saying.
    'We never tried this bed how about it'.

Screenshot-299.jpg
    I did laugh how they didn't even take the time to mingle with anyone but go straight for a woohoo right in the door way.

Screenshot-302.jpg
    Julian's boss Devin Han was there, I can see him saying
    "Julian how can you do such things in someone elses bed?"

Screenshot-303.jpg
    "Devin this was my first home, I brought this bed, i have a right to test it out, don't you think?" I can just see him saying this lol

Screenshot-305.jpg
    Julian you're an elite at work such actions can tarnish your reputation.
    Devin I'm pregnant give me a break.
    Ahhh ok moody i get it
    I swear they must have been saying this lol

Screenshot-306.jpg
    I saw Julian was going back to ask Lucas for another woohoo, sigh but i saw Judy came home so i cancelled it and made him talk to his daughter before they would leave as it's late.
    Meanwhile Lucas was enjoying dancing as he use to in his first office :)

Screenshot-307.jpg
    After some talking I saw Judy was tired too i got Julian to announce his pregnancy.

Screenshot-309.jpg
    She actually did this autonomously i found it cute.

Screenshot-312.jpg
    I made Julian return the favor as she is about to make him a Granddaddy.

Screenshot-313.jpg
    Final hug before they left, Lucas was already on his way out.

Screenshot-315.jpg
    When they got home i noticed Julian stopped to stare at this kid (The baby sitter), the kids name is Jason Castrell and he has the kleptomania trait, i swear my sims know things more than i do.

Screenshot-316.jpg
    They stood there for a good few sims minutes i swear Julian must be saying, hey kid anything missing in my home I'll kick your backside.

Screenshot-318.jpg
    They boys interacted with themselves on their own, I believe Julian was saying to Lucas
    "How did you go through this pregnancy this is so hard, yet beautiful"

Screenshot-321.jpg
    Here i'll give you a massage to stop some pain

Screenshot-323.jpg
    Yay lip curl lol
    IT IS GOOOOODDD I can see Julian is loving the attention :tongue:

Screenshot-327.jpg
    Daddy having a listen to tummy, cuteness

Screenshot-332.jpg
    But nothing like a nice smooch to end the evening. When they changed into their outwear is beyond me.

Screenshot-334.jpg
    and a romp.

Screenshot-335.jpg
    Baldemar was the first to wake up after breakfast i saw he was back to his usual hobby of reading.

Screenshot-337.jpg
    Dads sleeping in today :)

Screenshot-338.jpg
    Alana being a good girl not only made her own bed but her brothers... usually it's the boys who make the beds and she's the one to leave it unless i make her do it.

Screenshot-340.jpg
    I guess that makes sense Baldemar's bed is more comfortable for reading lol I actually never seen kids do this on a bed, this was lovely to see.

Screenshot-342.jpg
    Hmm Natasha does love to watch the fish bowl

Screenshot-344.jpg
    Baldemar's angler trait is showing. He did wish to read bait for a fish species, guess this has encouraged him to go and try some fishing?

Screenshot-347.jpg
    They broke the shower with their morning romp of course.. I got Lucas ti magically fix it, and Julian Mr Perfectionist wasted no time to mop up, he's such a good little sim, they all are <3 that have grown on me so much since playing them now. When i first started it was just NPC's but now they have become my little babies. I get so worried at times when they do things.

Screenshot-350.jpg
    Check on the dad's they are back at it.. guess breaking the shower doesnt count??

Screenshot-352.jpg
    Alana's fishing skills are low so i had her join her brother for a little fishing enjoyment.

Screenshot-353.jpg
    Guess they can't break the bed huh... lol

Screenshot-355.jpg
    And more loving happening, such affection <3

Screenshot-357.jpg
    Oh Lucas <3 he is such a sweetheart!!!! Those eyes kill me!

Screenshot-360.jpg
    I crack up when i see he is dancing the smustle, he does love to dance but this is the first time i see him smustle dance

Screenshot-362.jpg
    Julian is a good boy he continues to clean :)
    Lucas.. still smustling lol

Screenshot-364.jpg
    No 2 guesses where Julian is heading lol

Screenshot-365.jpg
    Lucas continues to dance entertaining Julian i think too

Screenshot-366.jpg
    I had Julian continue to read the logic book he's nearly maxed it out and i know he needs it for work, kind of killing two birds with one stone, he's enjoying the rocker along with learning.
    I continued to let Lucas enjoy his dancing, i must admit i did giggle at him

Screenshot-370.jpg
    OH BOY!! LOL that man has some moves :)

Screenshot-372.jpg
    Checked on the kids and saw Natasha had caught a rare blue bird and was presenting it to Baldemar.

Screenshot-375.jpg
    I cancelled his fishing so he can praise her and accept her presentation :) That blue bird was worth a nice bit, checked her inventory to have found a few nice items in there... some rare ones too i never knew were about. I put 2 in Julians inventory so he can get them mounted to join Bruce on the wall.

Screenshot-376.jpg
    Time for continue to make money Lucas... had him write for a little bit to finish another book, he's written 18 so far and wants to write 20. Not long now.

Screenshot-377.jpg
    Time for some scuba diving again, Julian cannot do it so i sent Lucas down.

Screenshot-379.jpg
    I sent him down straight to Davey Jones Locker spot and bugger me, the chest was still open :disappointed:
    I had him collect things we could find

Screenshot-381.jpg
    Before he could collect them all he was whipped to land for Air decompression. While i was checking on the family, by the time i got to him he was playing with magic lol Wizards of course.

Screenshot-388.jpg
    Alana writing her first Scifi novel, i pass this Gadget around their inventories so they can get the advanced technology skill too, put it in hers and she found this more useful than sitting at a desk... fair enough..

Screenshot-400.jpg
    Tash is practicing her hunting. such a goo girl i totally do not control her and some times i even forget but she does her own things all the time, love this girl. I know my wizards are very happy with her but she seems to have the whole family's love.

Screenshot-403.jpg
    The boys together, Julian on his logic book i want him to finish it, not long now.
    Lucas working away on his book.
    Baldemar is growing on me, i think he has a little of both his fathers in him but he is looking like he will be a Lucas with the writing side, He got a LTW to be an author... i didn't accept in the beginning as i thought no wait... but this time i locked it in. It will depend on the next baby... if he is the next heir, so far he's winning my votes.

Screenshot-406.jpg
    Alana still writing away... such a good girl too money is growing and coming in fast, it's amazing how little dribs and drabs fly in and the bank account almost doubles quickly.

Screenshot-407.jpg
    Such a good kitty knows where to scratch. I think my sims have praised her all up about 4 times maybe 5? and she is such a great pet to have. I will be making a clone of her i think. I lover her little bob tail and markings <3

Upon closing the game their bank balance was a stunning $79,761 great work to everyone. Amazing how it grows so quickly.
    Time is flying with this family, Birthday time again.

Screenshot-422.jpg
    With the $ the family has made i believe they deserved to have a cake. Thank you to @Mikezumi (your gp thread gave me this idea to try) I put a table down in the middle to see if the family would gather, happy to say this works.

Screenshot-423.jpg
    Alana being first born had her birthday first.
    Lucas's expression made me laugh - i think he thought the same thing as i did re the hair..?

Screenshot-433.jpg
    Better i think :smile:

Screenshot-442.jpg
    Baldemar's turn.

Screenshot-444.jpg
    Screenshot-445.jpg
    🐸🐸🐸🐸? Heck nooooo

Screenshot-446.jpg
    Better :smiley: I like how his fav colour is spiceberry. I didn't realize what a lovely colour it is.

Screenshot-453.jpg
    Family enjoying their slice of cake and some chatter among each other, although they did eat quickly, must of been hungry for some cake.

Screenshot-476.jpg
    Group shot. This was the best position i could get them into, they just didn't want to corporate for me, i think they were tired as some bubbles were popping up, but with a couple of decent shots i was happy to let them be.

Screenshot-481.jpg
    Bed time for all, Natasha has chosen her favorite bed.

Screenshot-488.jpg
    Boys resting i know Julian is not far from birthing soon.

Screenshot-490.jpg
    Poor Alana i did look at her and think there really needs to be a double bed in this room also. I will have to make some changes i think, especially once partners come into the house hold.

Screenshot-506.jpg
    I sent the twins out to gain their MA skill and saw Roberto Julian's brother there. Not only was he here but most if not all of his family. Grrrrrr i would love to put my MA mastered sims in here and spar for some butt whooping lol

Screenshot-509.jpg
    I sent Lucas and Julian reluctantly to the day spa for some pampering, i knew Julian wasn't far but i didn't think this close either, he came out mid way his pamper and was in labor. Now to just get him home.

Screenshot-512.jpg
    Another failed Sim logic or he's just got guts. He drove himself home :astonished:

Screenshot-513.jpg
    While i waited for him to make it home, i checked on the twins and Baldemar was the first to level up.

Screenshot-517.jpg
    I can just see him saying
    Lucas you never told me it was this painful!

Screenshot-519.jpg
    Ohhhhhhh ahhhh the pain
    Lucas would reply just like popping out a watermelon dear

lol

Screenshot-521.jpg
    WHAT are you insane Lucas i can't do this.

Screenshot-522.jpg
    Try birthing twins then whinge to me my dear
    TWINS NOO WAY!

Screenshot-529.jpg
    Welcome Carlos DeSilva
    Thank goodness he only did have one baby. I was holding my breath hoping only one. And yes he did well.

Screenshot-530.jpg
    Of course forget the crib i'll just hold him in the rocking chair.. they really do love to do this. Jag did the same thing. most just put them into the cribs, that i have experienced. Guess Julian needed a rest lol

Screenshot-531.jpg
    My impatience i aged Carlos up.

Screenshot-542.jpg
    I love the Mohawk on toddlers so cute. I quickly had a look what Carlos would look like and he's almost a clone of Julian :neutral: Where Baldemar has the blend of both fathers. So Baldemar is defiantly the next heir. Made up my mind now, however now to pick a wife for Carlos and have him old enough to depart. First skills and growing up.

Screenshot-547.jpg
    Nothing like Brotherly love, I got Baldemar to teach Carlos to walk to help build up their relationship.

Screenshot-549.jpg
    Julian needed to get some reports happening so i sent him out to meet new sims and question them.

Screenshot-551.jpg
    Whoops he witness betrayal and was not a happy camper... hmm a little ironic Julian seriously. TWO outside flings... and you have the guts to complain lol *Shakes head at him*

Screenshot-552.jpg
    Even time to stop for a celebrity photo.

Screenshot-559.jpg
    Saw this young chap standing around so i got Julian to chat with him, when i saw his name was Theo Han i knew this was Devin Han's youngest sons (Julian's boss), i looked at my notes and saw i had him bookmarked for Alana's husband when they were kids... Hmmmm Alana was at home, I think it's time i got these two together :wink:

Screenshot-568.jpg
    Meanwhile someone was shaking the igloo, this island is nuts, everywhere there is a chance to woohoo someone is going nuts.

Screenshot-570.jpg
    YES defiantly someone was rocking, i was curious to see who is cheating with who now...

Screenshot-572.jpg
    While Alana was on her way before she left to come to the festival grounds i got her to send Theo a text to have him stay here a little longer until she arrived.
    Naturally with everything going on i had some scenes to witness also

Screenshot-579.jpg
    NOT surprised, the Alto wife with another sim. Now i know why she had a baby to Julian too. Hmmmm

Screenshot-582.jpg
    Finally Alan arrived but i realized i made a mistake and sent Julian home to work on Reports... yikes it was after 10pm.. this wont end well :disappointed:
    Non the less there were hearts, YES i picked well.

Screenshot-584.jpg
    It didn't take long but they did manage a kiss before the police picked Alana up. :(

Screenshot-587.jpg
    She was teleported home with the police uh oh here comes Daddy i saw in Julian's queue

Screenshot-591.jpg
    From one policeman to daddy police, he stared at her before he erupted as usual.

Screenshot-594.jpg
    Are you out of your mind Alana going out this late, what were you thinking?

Screenshot-595.jpg
    I have a mind to ground you for a month this town is full of tramps no daughter of mine will be one
    You would know Julian you experienced 3 of them Hypercritical typical lol

Screenshot-597.jpg
    Daddy please forgive me but i was meeting my future husband, ask mamabear up there who is controlling us, really i was.
    Julian - Hmmm were you now... marriage you say, future husband... hmm
    BTW who is he?
    Theo Han you're bosses son daddy.

Screenshot-603.jpg
    Ok you're off the hook this time.
    I let them chat for a little bit to repair the - that took place.

Screenshot-604.jpg
    I had totally forgotten about the rest of the family.
    I was happy to see Baldemar was reading to Carlos <3
    Such a good big brother, i am glad he's the next Heir i do have a huge soft spot for him, his partner will have to be something really special i think!

Screenshot-605.jpg
    I got Alana to write Theo a love letter.

Screenshot-606.jpg
    Julian report writing, i can see him saying.
    Hmm Theo Han my future son in law, and i don't have a bad thing to write about him.... ??!!

Screenshot-610.jpg
    The next morning Julian broke his laptop that he got from work so i had him report write next to Lucas who was working on his 20th novel now. He can fix the laptop later... I got Alana to spend some time with Carlos also, teaching him to talk.

Screenshot-611.jpg
    Baldemar needs some athletic skill build up, he looks like he's in pain working away.

Screenshot-614.jpg
    Thank you Alana you're a great big sister, Carlos has learned to talk also.

Screenshot-620.jpg
    Twins off to school, i have had to watch them of late as they do get stuck in the doors, plus it gives me a chance to see what sims are floating around their own age. Haven't seen anything of late and i need to pick someone for Baldemar, without making my own sim.
    edited April 2018
    Screenshot-625.jpg
    I had Lucas Potty train and finish teaching Carlos to talk.

Screenshot-624.jpg
    Julian fixed his laptop and having a day off i thought he needed to get through his reports.

Screenshot-628.jpg
    Lucas needed to build up his relationship with Carlos also, after he had taught him to talk i made them engage in some conversations before Carlos would begin other learning.

Screenshot-626.jpg
    Julian's favorite part of his job, rummaging through garbage lol.

Screenshot-631.jpg
    I spotted the perfect Sim sitting and reading, i had to get Julian to go and meet him, guess who we found. The young lout who was the baby sitter Jason Castrell lol hmmm

Screenshot-632.jpg
    whoops he was no happy meeting Julian, I think Julian knew he had a good one here :)

Screenshot-634.jpg
    Julian honest i don't know who runs the major crime crew, i am a small shot in a big criminal world.

Screenshot-635.jpg
    I wonder if he brought my BS?
    I know where you live kid nice try

Sometimes their expressions make me think of all sorts of scenarios.

Screenshot-637.jpg
    Alana was invited to go after school to Theo Hans house, so i let her go. I think they make a nice couple

Screenshot-639.jpg
    during their talking i found out he was her cousins boyfriend, whoops sorry lol Alana made them break up and moved in on Theo quickly. I had it ready to ask him for them to go steady.

Screenshot-640.jpg
    Devin Han came home and stood there for a good few minutes, i kept the interactions building up with Alana and Theo. I was looking for the go steady option.

Screenshot-642.jpg
    Theo saved me the stress lol he actually ask Alana, i was surprised to see this but she accepted of course lol

Screenshot-645.jpg
    No waiting they were engaged too

Screenshot-646.jpg
    Alana had the be frisky option so off them went and had their first bit of fun, i got her to do her homework with him and then to come home as it was getting late.

Screenshot-650.jpg
    Come home to find the dads amusing themselves. I seen they had been busy already ...

Screenshot-653.jpg
    Continuing to build up their skills Baldemar is certainly catching up to Lucas with his writing, he's already writing Mystery novel now.

Screenshot-654.jpg
    Alana having the artistic trait i noticed loves to paint and has been painting some unusual paintings.

Screenshot-656.jpg
    Carlos slowly flying through his own learning mastered the pegs

Screenshot-660.jpg
    The boys working on their work while Natasha makes the most of a nice nap

Screenshot-661.jpg
    Alana finished a painting i have never seen before, she has been doing some very interesting pieces.

Screenshot-668.jpg
    Pegs mastered now moved onto the xylophone.

Screenshot-670.jpg
    I let the boys have a short work out, both needing to improve their athletic

Screenshot-671.jpg
    Natasha joined the boys in her own little scratch-athon.

Screenshot-675.jpg
    The twins still at it, I got Alana to continue with painting, i sold her last one and was spewing, there is wall space and i should have left it, hoping she would paint something nice again... hmm maybe nothing special this time?

Screenshot-681.jpg
    Lucas got fatigued first he still has a way to go to build up his athletic skills himself.

Screenshot-682.jpg
    Both boys were feeling the heat, so i got Julian to stop and instructed for them to go for a swim.

Screenshot-686.jpg
    I was surprised when they cancelled my request and decided to dance instead... ok what ever boys. Cute tho.

Screenshot-691.jpg
    I think all that dancing has got them up, they looked like professionals with the slow dance moves <3

Screenshot-692.jpg
    defiantly pros now.

Screenshot-697.jpg
    I let them be and skinny dipping in the tub was more inviting than a swim in the cool ocean.. i guess sims know best sometimes?

Screenshot-699.jpg
    I knew what they were up to i guess a good work out builds up the adrenalin :sweat_smile:

Screenshot-701.jpg
    I was right

Screenshot-703.jpg
    Carlos still chugging along

Screenshot-706.jpg
    i couldn't believe when i saw the boys were going in for round 2

Screenshot-708.jpg
    however Natasha had different ideas, she wanted to mark Julian, so adorable.

Screenshot-711.jpg
    I do often find Julian carrying Natasha around. He seems to love to pick her up and carry her from place to place, not long but what ever reason it sure has built up their relationship.

Screenshot-712.jpg
    Some loving time, i saw Julian wanted to bath Natasha and Lucas has tried a few times and got scratched, so i thought i would try to see how it goes.

Screenshot-718.jpg
    I sent Lucas to the Academy to work on his MA skills a little more, he had finished 20 novels and money was pouring in with all his royalty cheques.

Screenshot-721.jpg
    uh oh Natasha is not a happy kitty but she didn't scratch Julian wow. He actually might go through with this.

Screenshot-724.jpg
    See Tasha baby it's nice and warm and not so bad, you'll be squeaky clean and we will all want you sitting in our laps more.

Screenshot-726.jpg
    Clean kitty yay finally had her first bath successfully.

Screenshot-728.jpg
    I find it funny when sims are doing MA and their legs go two ways, yikes

Screenshot-730.jpg
    Leveled up good work, he looks so hot in that outfit too <3

Screenshot-732.jpg
    It was time to let the family outside for some fun, I found this cutie and thought ahhh Baldemar must meet him. His name is Orlando Cleverland and i had Baldemar go and introduce himself to him, i saw they hadn't met before as this sim was certainly a new face in town.

Screenshot-736.jpg
    The were happy to chat and share stories, no hearts were present so i wondered if anything would work here.

Screenshot-737.jpg
    A flirt worked nice :smiley:

Screenshot-739.jpg
    Followed by a hug, Orlando then ran off i guess he had reasons. At least he's now in Baldemars friends list and i can get them chatting to build up their relationship. He has been bookmarked to move in when the time is right :)

Screenshot-740.jpg
    I added a stroller to Julian's inventory when Judy was a baby, he must have found it as i found him strolling with Carlos around the neighborhood. I can't believe how far they actually get.

Screenshot-742.jpg
    Lucas was dancing on his own so i had Julian return to the grounds to join him, meanwhile Alana took Carlos home to feed him and tend to his needs as did Baldemar.

Screenshot-743.jpg
    The dads did keep dancing their groovy moves

Screenshot-744.jpg
    Later on i got notice that Lucas was awarded King of the spring festival dance feast, for best dancer. I am spewing i didn't take a photo of the message, but non the less nice one Lucas.

Screenshot-749.jpg
    I believe Julian is saying to Lucas, we living in a crazy island woman in thongs, what's next? lol

Screenshot-753.jpg
    Energy was getting low and both had wishes to watch the stars so i got the boys to do some star gazing before i would send them home.

Screenshot-754.jpg
    We will call this billboard or sign gazing and they look like they are critiquing the billboards not the stars lol

Screenshot-765.jpg
    by the time the dads got home, the kids were all in bed. Natasha with Baldemar sound asleep

Screenshot-767.jpg
    Carlos i saw Alana had defiantly tended to his needs :)
    She must have let him go to the loo also as all his bars but energy were high.

Screenshot-768.jpg
    Sound asleep great sim kids this gen are.

Screenshot-761.jpg
    Dads had other ideas before the his the ZZZZ
    I was happy to see their fun and social bars maxed out :) Made me enjoy watching them sleep.
    Screenshot-797.jpg
    Screenshot-799.jpg
    birthday time for Carlos.

Screenshot-801.jpg
    Julian wanted to discover another star, it didn't take him long at all for his wish to come true and a lovely extra $600 in the account.

Screenshot-803.jpg
    I had Julian join Carlos with chess
    Daddy i want to be a police man like you

Screenshot-807.jpg
    Took another photo of that statue during my aerial view of the map.
    Wish i knew what it actually is. I'm not sure if i can send a sim there i might have to give it a try.

Screenshot-808.jpg
    I snapped this while in aerial view also, from ground view it was impossible to see , but i thought what a lovely sight.

Screenshot-809.jpg
    Found Natasha hunting, such a good little kitty emptied her inventory with many nice catches, she really is a GEM

Screenshot-810.jpg
    I sent the dads down for some scuba diving, they were showing they wanted to go and i think they both deserved to score some nice treasures. Julian scored that jelly fish too

Screenshot-818.jpg
    Lucas was the first to spot a shark

Screenshot-820.jpg
    whoopsie Lucas had a bladder accident, he's not level 7 yet in scuba diving i'm hoping after 7 where i read they do stop peeing themselves. I guess the brave trait stops bladder accidents as Julian hasn't ever had this kind of accident.

Screenshot-821.jpg
    After Carlos had his scuba diving class i sent him down the to fishing spot, so cute on his little broom with training wheels.

Screenshot-822.jpg
    I had the boys locked in to collect some items but today was not their day, air decompression hit and they where returned to land :disappointed:

Screenshot-823.jpg
    I couldn't believe how beautiful this place is.

Screenshot-828.jpg
    Carlos looked happy enough and fish were jumping

Screenshot-830.jpg
    I had Natasha join Carlos but i didn't realize how far it was the poor cat ran such a long way. I felt so sorry for her.

Screenshot-834.jpg
    Carlos managed to catch that jumping goldfish, nice size too

Screenshot-836.jpg
    I had Julian turn up to join them, i felt bad for Natasha to run all the way back home.

Screenshot-839.jpg
    She did her own hunting, in the mean time i sent Carlos home as it was getting late

Screenshot-840.jpg
    After Julian picked up Natasha i got him to take her home.

Screenshot-841.jpg
    For some reason the taxi dumped them mid way home, i saw this dog on the road while they waited for another taxi to take them home

Screenshot-842.jpg
    finally on their way home.

Screenshot-843.jpg
    A whoopsie Julian was standing in the wall

Screenshot-845.jpg
    He scolded Alana for not going to work, i cancelled her work so that she could call Theo over, it was time to move him in, however when she had called he said he was too busy grrr i'm assuming he was at work.

Screenshot-847.jpg
    Oh well looks like the wall didn't bother Julian, i found it funny how he was still holding Natasha and yelling at Alana.

Screenshot-849.jpg
    No two guesses at what Lucas was doing :)

Screenshot-856.jpg
    I noticed fleas on Natasha :( you can see the black dots in the photo, so it was time to bath her. Also she has one green eye and one blue eye, hard to see in the photo but she is bi eyed.

Screenshot-857.jpg
    No problems to have this bath lol she really does only let Julian bath her, we are going to have problems if she wont let anyone else.

Screenshot-859.jpg
    The kids working on skill and Tash happy to nap on the bed nice and clean.

Screenshot-860.jpg
    Julian doing some studying, i noticed Natasha was aging up to an elder, as i have elders set only for a couple of days, i got worried.

Screenshot-865.jpg
    I got Lucas to give her the youth again potion and bring her youth back, to extend her life, shame we cant make pets immortal, but i'll just have to keep doing this for as long as i want her around, i can't deal with the family pet dying, i just cant. She is such a pleasant kitty everyone loves her, she deserves to live the whole game through.

Screenshot-869.jpg
    YAY Natasha's life has been extended.

Screenshot-872.jpg
    Yes one happy kitty cat <3

Screenshot-873.jpg
    Lucas enjoyed some guitar work before bed.

Screenshot-874.jpg
    Baldemar finally gained enough skills to go scuba diving so i sent him on his own for some fun.

Screenshot-877.jpg
    it didn't take long to spot this smiling nemesis - he seriously looks like he's grinning :grimace:

Screenshot-880.jpg
    I had Baldemar collect some items while i did keep my eye on the shark.

Screenshot-881.jpg
    After i had changed his scuba gear into his fav colour and played around i noticed his snorkel was missing.

Screenshot-882.jpg
    when i got back into the game from being in Stylist... he was clothed and looked ridiculous grrrrr

Screenshot-883.jpg
    The shark made use of his time, i cracked it and sent him to the surface and home. I guess i stuffed something up and couldn't bring back his scuba gear on, perhaps next time i'll pay more attention what i'm changing.

Screenshot-888.jpg
    I sent Julian down again, he was near Michael Cinder so i sent them down together for a scuba dive, just to try an npc with my own sim.

Screenshot-889.jpg
    whoops Michael spotted the shark and did the same weak bladder maneuver.

Screenshot-892.jpg
    I saw a merman around after i sent Julian to explore the cave, so i cancelled his exploration.

Screenshot-895.jpg
    I got Julian to introduce himself to the Merman called Triton. I noticed Lucas can call mermaids but Julian hasn't met one yet so it was his turn.

Screenshot-897.jpg
    They chatted i can just see Julian asking him how come you dont have any scuba gear

Screenshot-901.jpg
    They chatted for a little longer before the merman swam off :( no call for Julian just yet bugger

Screenshot-902.jpg
    Time to gather some collectibles as we watched the merman vanish.

Screenshot-903.jpg
    more collections and fish to Julian's tally

Screenshot-904.jpg
    Didn't take long for this nemesis to spot Julian

Screenshot-906.jpg
    He came towards Julian quickly too so i sold off all his fish catches from his inventory, just to be safe

Screenshot-908.jpg
    The pressure continued

Screenshot-912.jpg
    nope he continued to dance around Julian i was starting to get nervous that he would end up getting attacked

Screenshot-913.jpg
    for now the diving tango continued

Screenshot-914.jpg
    he was getting right into Julian's space i felt intimidated for my sim.

Screenshot-915.jpg
    Screenshot-917.jpg
    nail biting time

Screenshot-918.jpg
    finally he went away

Screenshot-919.jpg
    spoke too soon he was not letting Julian move much

Screenshot-920.jpg
    Screenshot-921.jpg
    Screenshot-922.jpg
    Screenshot-923.jpg
    Screenshot-924.jpg
    finally he backed off

Screenshot-925.jpg
    i thought nice break for Julian grab some stuff and time to get out of there

Screenshot-926.jpg
    ok this is when i crapped my own pants he snuck right up behind him. that was it i wanted my sim out of that dive my heart couldn't take the rush anymore.

Screenshot-929.jpg
    Julian did grab the chest goodies and i surfaced him and sent him home. shark play time was over phew.

Screenshot-930.jpg
    when i checked on the family i found it funny how Baldemar was watching his sister working out. He had finished another novel he really is going to overtake Lucas in the writing field.

Screenshot-931.jpg
    Julian go home, i got Baldemar to start his first romance novel the man cave was alive before bed time.

Screenshot-932.jpg
    Alana's painting before it was sold also.
    Screenshot-933.jpg
    New day Kids off to school i seriously have to change Theo's clothes yuck.

Screenshot-936.jpg
    Julian has been promoted again, however someone left their child :triumph:

julzpromolvl8.jpg
    Level 8 my darling Sim i think we both did the happy dance.

Screenshot-941.jpg
    Lucas also got some free time out he has been working hard on his writing, he still is bookmarked to get into business career i was going to join him up but wanted him to get his wishes completed first as they were high life time rewards.

I had forgot to check the funds and after all the promotions, sales and everything their bank tally was at $105,429 i am so proud and happy, they are classed as rich too now, YES my first two boys finally did it, Julian has a goal to get to level 10 in police work, so i'll certainly be making this a goal to help him achieve it. I have been wanting to take these two on a holiday, now with a great amount of money in their account this was possible, however birthdays were happening so i want to pick the right time for them to enjoy a well deserved break!

Screenshot-942.jpg
    I don't think he was too happy trying the hot coal walk

Screenshot-943.jpg
    he did it and got a interesting moodlet i never saw before.

Screenshot-945.jpg
    more question time for Julian

Screenshot-946.jpg
    Lucas was enjoying his dancing alone too, i seriously love how he just grooves whenever he feels like it.

Screenshot-947.jpg
    A move i never seen while dancing...

Screenshot-948.jpg
    Shaken his butt, very cute

Screenshot-949.jpg
    Julian met someone new for questioning i found it humorous how they were in the flowers to talk

Screenshot-950.jpg
    Like little snitches lol

Screenshot-953.jpg
    a final question time before i sent Julian home to write his reports and enjoy his night.

Screenshot-954.jpg
    Oh i forgot to show the wall with Bruce and companions, Bruce in the middle Julian's first shark catch, The crocodile is on the left and the dragon fish on the right both caught by Natasha.. she is adorable!! <3 She also caught a vampire fish but i had these two sent for mounting so sold the vamp fish off however if she gets it again it will be a keeper.

Screenshot-956.jpg
    Father and Heir working away. Baldemar studying his 2nd last day as a teen It will be a busy house hold the next couple of sim days with everyone aging up ( Except Julian who is an adult and immortal but he will join Lucas when the time is right :disappointed: ).

Screenshot-957.jpg
    Lucas working again and Carlos writing his first novel too.

Screenshot-958.jpg
    I had Alana call Theo to chat with him, it was late to invite him over but it is on the agenda, just to keep their relationship in tact.

Screenshot-961.jpg
    This paparazzi totally creeped me out, i didn't see him until i dropped the walls to see my sims and he was just there like a ghost. yikes..

Screenshot-964.jpg
    Alana building up on her athletic skills, still a long way to go.

Screenshot-968.jpg
    Natasha the first to go to bed.

famtreeyoung.jpg
    I thought i would show the family tree before the birthdays start rolling in.

Screenshot-2.jpg
    I got noticed that the HAN residence accepted some new members into their household, i knew their house was pretty cramped as it was, so i manually went an moved Theo into our home. I was going to try to do it by getting Alana to invite him over and have him moved in, but with the amount of residence in their house, i didn't want him to move somewhere else and i am able to work him up with his skills before he moves out with Alana.
    They were more than happy to spend some time together.

Screenshot-6.jpg
    So i had them have a private wedding to lock in Alana's future without waiting for their age up.

Screenshot-13.jpg
    I noticed he didn't do his homework he is a B grade student so i made him complete his homework, My boys were doing some reading. I knew Julian wanted to learn more cooking so got him to work on that, while Baldemar more on his fishing books.

Screenshot-14.jpg
    Lucas as still writing his book while Carlos was playing some games, i left him to enjoy some time out before bed.

Just before everyone went to sleep i got Theo started on his athletic skills i saw he had non, so a little nudge while he had enough energy before bed.Screenshot-16.jpg

Screenshot-17.jpg
    I had Alana sell off her painting before bed also

Screenshot-18.jpg
    The next morning i got the teens to work on their skills, it was time i start pushing them in all areas to build up as many skills as i could before they age up and depart. Especially Theo and Alana.

Screenshot-19.jpg
    I sent them off to the MA academy and found Roberto and his son (Julian's brother and nephew) waiting to use the training dummys. Sorry dudes my family come first :tongue::triumph:

Screenshot-23.jpg
    Baldemar leveled up and i just got him started on the board breaking when I saw Orlando wanted to chat with him, so i let Baldemar interact wit him. We need him in our house too lol

Screenshot-24.jpg
    Naturally mamabear jumped in and flirting was successful. I checked to make sure Orlando is Gay, well he is now even if he wasnt. It was low but he was swinging both way, i changed it to complete Male interest only for gender preference to help along with the future heirs marriage.

Screenshot-27.jpg
    Finally the option to got steady

Screenshot-28.jpg
    Screenshot-29.jpg
    More interactions to get their friendship bar up high enough.

Screenshot-34.jpg
    Screenshot-38.jpg
    Finally the proposal

Screenshot-40.jpg
    Sealed with a kiss and i moved him into the household.

Screenshot-41.jpg
    I sent everyone home as Lucas was celebrating his birthday he no longer is a YA will be joining Julian as an adult. I also saw Theo was aging up tonight. So two birthday in the one night.
    These two wasted no time to have some fun, i checked she wasnt pregnant phew... not yet i need them to be YA's first lol

Screenshot-52.jpg
    Screenshot-55.jpg
    Lucas was the first to celebrate

Screenshot-59.jpg
    He is a cutie i must admit, those eyes! <3

Screenshot-62.jpg
    I think he's pretty happy with himself.

Screenshot-73.jpg
    Theo was next. Lucky i moved him in, Alan is celebrating tomorrow but still we get to enjoy Theo's aging up too :)

Screenshot-82.jpg
    Yes he's pretty happy with himself too

Screenshot-94.jpg
    The family get to enjoy some cake before bed time.

Screenshot-95.jpg
    I was pleased to see Theo cleaning up on his own accord.

Screenshot-97.jpg
    But Lucas looks so sad :disappointed: I felt for him, checked his moods no midlife crisis nothing, i wonder if he's just pondering his life and wondering what adulthood would bring, although he did get the want to be a grandfather wish, locked in. Julian is already but Lucas is yet to be one.

Screenshot-101.jpg
    I watched Carlos who was heading upstairs instead of down, so i followed him to find him cleaning up, there was some metal scraps on the roof top to my surprise i never seen that before, so i got him to collect it and finish his clean up.

Screenshot-103.jpg
    Looks like the boys all did bed swaps for the time being :confused:

Screenshot-106.jpg
    YES defiantly bed swapping, however it was only for some fun they went to their own beds to sleep eventually.

Screenshot-110.jpg
    Both dads wished to watch stars so i got them to enjoy their evening together and give them a chance to reminisce their lives. I am so proud of my boys, they have done so so well.

Screenshot-115.jpg
    At least it was not post signs but real stars :lol:

Screenshot-119.jpg
    Alana really loves to work out in front of the big screen tv, she was almost out of energy so i stopped her and forced her to bed. These sims are night owls yet non have that trait grr

Screenshot-123.jpg
    I laughed when i saw this the boys enjoying a game of catch before bed.

<3 ONE YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY <3

Screenshot-126.jpg
    this game play i was pleasantly surprised as i was taking random photos of the family.

aniversery.jpg
    I got this pop up message and thought nawww My main two boys are celebrating their 1 year wedding anniversary. NOW i know i have to get them to have a honeymoon. They are rich enough to do so. <3

Screenshot-127.jpg
    Both have worked hard, so it was time to let them have some fun. I sent Lucas down to a pretty park and had him work on his social networking skill while I waited for Julian to arrive.

Screenshot-131.jpg
    Their relationship is strong so really this was sweet watching them just interacting alone also. I didn't have the funds to send the boys away when they first started but this time, they are going to enjoy themselves and do as they please.

Screenshot-133.jpg
    Screenshot-134.jpg
    Julian got Lucas some flowers with my help of course.

Screenshot-137.jpg
    Screenshot-138.jpg
    A couple of romantic photos that i placed on their wall for them.

I sent them down to the main grounds while i worked out how they were going to celebrate their anniversary.
    Screenshot-139.jpg
    'Mama what does betrayal mean?'
    'wait and see my child it will happen right in front of your eyes.

Screenshot-141.jpg
    As I looked around with the camera to find what i can get them to do, i saw Julian throw up...Checked YES HE's PREGNANT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry honey bun but it was terminated. 3 children is more than enough. :disappointed: I felt bad i really did but i don't want them to have anymore. I want them to enjoy their short adult lives now.

Screenshot-142.jpg
    Screenshot-143.jpg
    Meanwhile at home i got the next gen working on skills, aging up was happening and moving out will take place, so i wanted them all to skill up as much as possible before they leave. However i saw someone broke the shower lol and Theo was being a good boy.

Screenshot-146.jpg
    Back to the boys, i brought them a picnic set and thought a nice picnic would help to curb Lucas's hunger Julian gets the stuffed moodlet so he's always got plasma in his inventory as a back up. However this ground today was having a lot of commotion.

Screenshot-149.jpg
    It seems sims were lining up to use the photo booth as a woohoo arena.

Screenshot-154.jpg
    I got to watch who was next in line too

Screenshot-156.jpg
    The negative sign was not towards Lucas but Julian towards his niece who was clearly cheating (she is on the left who was kissing some random) yikes He is such a hypocrite, however saying that he has been loyal to Lucas the whole time, so i can't really blame him while he was single.

Screenshot-158.jpg
    The boys didn't stop at least they are enjoying themselves.

Screenshot-159.jpg
    and more lol

Screenshot-161.jpg
    Julian's niece was happy too.. hmmm

Screenshot-165.jpg
    And more loving in this park geez i guess everyone has their anniversary vibes happening.

Screenshot-175.jpg
    I was not surprised when my two went for a romp in the booth too, lol

Screenshot-181.jpg
    Lucas was happy enough :joy:

Screenshot-183.jpg
    Screenshot-185.jpg
    Julian clearly had other ideas, yes evidence destroyed

Screenshot-187.jpg
    I found a resort so i booked them into it for one night, i want to take them on a proper holiday but tonight they are going to be alone and do as they wish with me only checking up on them, as i know the kids are in preparation for departure soon.
    Lucas checked them in while Julian chatted with some random

Screenshot-189.jpg
    I was very disappointed how small the room was for the price, the elite suit is like a bed bungalow but it seems the boys don't mind it at all.

Screenshot-193.jpg
    No i guess they don't, it didn't take them long to flirt and get into a romantic mood. I saw there was a spot for dinner but for some crazy reason Lucas couldn't select Julian to dine with only other local sims at the hotel, so i tried Julian and no options to my disappointment. Grr at least they still have their picnic set. But upset me a little just because he's a vamp doesn't mean he cant eat. grrrrrr

Screenshot-195.jpg
    I watched them for a bit longer before i would leave them alone and fly the camera to the family home.

Screenshot-199.jpg
    Screenshot-204.jpg
    I guess the room is big enough for these two <3:joy:

Screenshot-208.jpg
    Romance fever tonight so i got the kids to enjoy the fire pits just near their houseboat by the shore. Everyone was feeling romantic tonight, why not celebrate their fathers anniversary in their own way. Gave me a chance to work on their relationships too and build them up stronger.

Screenshot-209.jpg
    These two are really strong in their relationship and already seem to enjoy hanging around one another more than normal. Makes me a happy mamabear.

Screenshot-211.jpg
    I was not surprised to see Natasha here also, she seems to have made Baldemar her BFF and is always near him, i noticed she sleeps on the floor in Baldemars room now, i wish the beds didn't take up so much room she really deserves a bed darn it.

Screenshot-215.jpg
    It seems Theo and Alana are going strong too, i really enjoyed this game play with a warm fuzzy <3

Screenshot-218.jpg
    They do like the flying disc to play with, i have balls in their inventory's too but the disc seems to be a favorite.

Screenshot-221.jpg
    These two got the right idea :smiley:

Screenshot-222.jpg
    Hmm not sure about the view with the palm in front, but hey there is their houseboat at least.

Screenshot-233.jpg
    I think we wont have problems with these two as the next gen :smiley:

Screenshot-234.jpg
    Did a quick look at the dads, umm they still on the bed lol ok what ever... as long as they are happy.

Screenshot-239.jpg
    I sent the teens home as i didn't want them to be in trouble. guess the boys wanted to tub it.

Screenshot-243.jpg
    Checked the boys and found them in a tub too i was like wow you guys made it out of the room lol

Screenshot-247.jpg
    Screenshot-251.jpg
    Yeah I'm convinced these two will make a great next generation. Very happy with my choices.

Screenshot-262.jpg
    Round 2 really, geez ok... no comments

Screenshot-265.jpg
    Screenshot-268.jpg
    Screenshot-269.jpg
    Check on the dads naww they have been busy too lol

Screenshot-274.jpg
    Skinny dipping now nice

Screenshot-277.jpg
    Ummma they broke the spa... lol

Screenshot-279.jpg
    Lucas fixed it

Screenshot-288.jpg
    The dads arrived home and ummm Julian was sick again... noo please

Screenshot-290.jpg
    Checked yes pregnant again.. Julian come on... sorry honey terminated yet again now i felt really really bad

Screenshot-292.jpg
    Got them to do some work before the teens got home, for some reason Alana aged up before Baldemar... hmmm non the less Baldemar and Orlando both made the honor roll very proud.

Screenshot-294.jpg
    Natasha had a fairy fish in her inventory and as they had killed all the fish in their bowls :( I placed this little cutie into a bowl lets hope it doesn't die :(

Screenshot-309.jpg
    Romance was high in on the <3 boat and birthdays were coming up too.

As i didn't want to go through everyone's birthday screens i have put up the CAS photos of them as YA's now.

Screenshot-364.jpg
    Theo Han

Screenshot-366.jpg
    Alana Han (nee DeSilva)

Screenshot-371.jpg
    Baldemar DeSilva (Heir)

Screenshot-374.jpg
    Orlando DeSilva (nee Cleverland)

Screenshot-474.jpg
    Carlos DeSilva

Screenshot-480.jpg
    Tegan DeSilva (nee Riley)

Screenshot-311.jpg
    Theo and Alan hmm time to make a baby me thinks it is time for them to move out into their own home and start their own lives.

Screenshot-313.jpg
    The boys already making the most of it, i guess bed swapping is a sim thing

Screenshot-315.jpg
    Ok no surprise the dads got in on the mood.

Screenshot-318.jpg
    Ah ha Alana and Theo defiantly time for a baby, hopefully i get the chimes...?

Screenshot-322.jpg
    Julian - 'Lucas i want another baby'

Screenshot-323.jpg
    Lucas - ' I don't think mamabear will let us have another, but we can try if you like'

Screenshot-325.jpg
    Blast no chimes checked mc nothing.. oh well round two i want you two out tonight lol I'm a meanie. I have plans lol

Screenshot-337.jpg
    Before they all depart though i didn't want to get them up for a family photo, so got them all upstairs with the music going to keep them busy while i waited for all of them to make it up, and guess dancing was on the agenda.

Screenshot-384.jpg
    So much romance for this house in two days it was making my toes tingle lol

Screenshot-370.jpg
    Family pic time :) I didn't get one when Carlos aged up as he was a day later and i did need to create a wife for him, non in the town were to my liking.

Screenshot-385.jpg
    Baby making round 2 success. I moved Alana and Theo out into their own home and mc them some money so they can now start their own lives, with Alana confirmed pregnant.

Screenshot-386.jpg
    Hmm someone else was rocking the bed....

Screenshot-391.jpg
    Not pregnant this time phew i left them be.

Screenshot-395.jpg
    During this whole time poor lonely Carlos played with magic :( He really needs his wife to join.

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @bebasim The puppy really is adorable! :)
    My sims love fishing so living in a houseboat would be a wonderful experience for them!
    I assume Baldemar is a genius? My genius kids would rather play chess than kids' games.
    Baldemar making a snowman is adorable :)
    Congrats to Julian on his promotion :)
    Congrats to Lucas on completing his LTW!
    Cute seeing Alana playing the guitar and snorkeling :)
    That's great that you sent Baldemar out with Lucas :)
    That little fish could feed a whole family! LOL I often laugh when my sims catch a minnow and come home and make a 10 serve meal of fish and chips for the family :D
    My cat often sleeps belly up like that :)
    How could Judy be upset by a cat on the bed? grrrrrr Cats make life perfect ;)
    Sim days are always easier when the kids are at school! LOL
    I find watching the kids going into school can cause problems. I don't check on my sim kids until after 9 to make sure they got in. If I watch the school they often don't go in without the action cancelling many times.
    These days I always make sure there's at least two schools in my town but I have seen more than 30 kids get into a single school in one save as long as I kept the camera away from the school while they were doing it.
    Natasha is such a good cat!
    Julian is doing great with his promotions :)
    Aren't mods wonderful? Too many pets can cause a game to bog down but with mods you can control everything :) In my short life save I am only allowing townie families 2 kids each and it's keeping the population in good shape for a long term save :)
    Natasha doesn't like baths! So true for most cats :p
    Wow the household funds are really rocketing!
    I stopped putting a MA Academy in my towns long ago because I would find some sims would never leave it and I often got error messages about them.
    Awwww Baldemar learning the guitar too :)
    Judy and Michael aged up beautifully :)
    Congrats on the wedding :)
    Another pregnancy! :o I guess you have the room now :)
    Lucky Natasha! My cat would like my bed to herself ;)
    More lovely underwater shots :)
    Congrats on Judy's pregnancy too!
    I learned long ago the family gather better with a table in the middle of the room :) Glad it worked for you too :)
    Nice birthday makeover for Alana :)
    LOL at Baldemar's hair! :D
    Much better!
    Great shot of the family :)
    Congrats on the birth of Carlos :)
    He looks like a cute toddler :)
    Poor Alana getting grounded :(
    LOL off the hook because of her choice of hubby! ;)
    Wow! 20 novels!
    Alana's a good big sister :)
    Congrats on Alana's engagement :)
    Julian could bathe Natasha! :o He must be a cat whisperer ;)
    Orlando looks cute!
    Carlos is a cute kid!
    Gorgeous fishing hole!
    Good! Natasha is young again :)
    Oooooh Walking on hot coals! :o
    Family tree is looking good!
    Congrats on Alana's early wedding :)
    Congrats on Baldemar's engagement :)
    Lucas aged up well!
    Theo is handsome!
    Congrats to Julian and Lucas on their anniversary :)
    Another pregnancy!
    Lots of loving on that houseboat! :)
    What a lovely crop of sims :)
    Another great family pic!
    Thank you for the lovely comments @Mikezumi :smile:

I think your sims would enjoy the house boat too, I love the boats they can fish off, some you can't i had to find one they could as a few designs i found they weren't able to do it off there too much crammed in, i am happy this one they can.

LOL My dog sleep like that often legs parted in all directions and belly up.. haha

YES Thank you for your great idea putting the birthday cake in the middle on a little table works really well, they really all take part in the celebrations, where when i tried it on the dining table and benches i had problems.

I don't know if Baldemar's hair was because he was born a female and i changed him to male or just a EA thing?

I am going to have to try Orlando or Baldemar to bath Natasha now as she really only lets Julian do it and when he's not around anymore it will be difficult, she does pick up fleas when she scouts around from time to time. I know she loves when Orlando brushes her he seems to be the one to do it the most, where Baldemar lets her sit on his lap more. But Julian really does have a thing with animals in the last game play he really showed animals take to him, and he doesn't have an animal trait on him... strange.. makes me feel humble, i always believe in RL that if my animals like someone then i know they re a good person. Guess my mentality is the same for my sims. It's cute seeing

Really a minnow can serve 10 meals wow who would think lol

I must say i haven't found problems with the MA academy down, i can't seem to buy the training dummy and breaking boards for the family so i put the academy down, if i could i wouldn't put it down anymore, it's really the only reason i place it without having to send them to china every time.

YES another pregnancy but not for Julian and Lucas anymore, it's time for gen2 now.. they nee to enjoy, Lucas isn't far from aging to and elder, which will be sad for me as i have my elders set on very short days (4 days only) I am considering to extend it for 6 or 7 days just so they can be around for their great grandchildren but i'm not sure might be that i just don't want them to die yet, however the gens are moving now... it's part of sims lives too i guess.

Thank you lovely, i am enjoying this gp but i wont lie i miss my Jag and Michael they were so different and i just adore them.. i really miss them, soon and i'll be back with them. Non the less i am enjoying this family and how they are progressing i am hoping to do 10 gens with them but i want to make each Gen achieve something different i think? Not sure just to spice things up a little.

I did try to move them to a different world where they can dive but i had so many problems with it i brought them back... lucky i did 2 back ups before they left their original world.
    Screenshot-404.jpg
    This love boat is never short of romance in the air. The dad's at it first

Screenshot-410.jpg
    Baldemar and Orlando of course eager to start their family.

Screenshot-416.jpg
    Carlos finally met his wife and she is perfect for him, they instantly got into the love mood.

Screenshot-420.jpg
    Of course the family tradition wouldn't be the same without the romantic stargazing.

Screenshot-424.jpg
    The following morning Carlos proposed to Tegan and of course she said yes

Screenshot-426.jpg
    The both sealed it with a kiss.

Screenshot-428.jpg
    And a happy romp in the spa with successful pregnancy.

Screenshot-492.jpg
    Both had their birthday and got married to be moved into their new house for their awaited bundle of joy.

ONE YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY - back into some game play for this family.

For the dad's anniversary I decided to let them have a holiday, with enough money in the bank and Julian and Lucas both reaching the top of their careers, it was time to let them enjoy the rest of their lives. As a reward I sent them to France a holiday destination Ive wanted to see my sims visit.

Screenshot-500.jpg
    The boys got to Rance safely and wasted no time to go to their first store. Most of the time i left them to play alone with some guidance just to see what they would get up to. If it were up to them they would never leave their hotel - :lol:

Screenshot-501.jpg
    It seems like their moods haven't changed regardless of where they are located. They say France is the land of <3 well these boys brought theirs with them :)

Screenshot-508.jpg
    Wasting no time to make some romance lol

Screenshot-517.jpg
    Lucas loves to conjure apples while Julian went to purchase some books, having a bookworm family and plenty of money in the bank it was nice for them to spend on some recipes and books.

Screenshot-520.jpg
    Now time for some brunch French style but it's disappointing when they don't sit together.

Screenshot-530.jpg
    Screenshot-532.jpg
    Lucas after his meal again using his wizard skills meanwhile Julian did not like one of the locals and started to rant some obscene words at her.

Screenshot-539.jpg
    Watching the boys do what they want to, of course they just are happy to share their love for one another

Screenshot-541.jpg
    Lucas quick to give Julian a massage

Screenshot-545.jpg
    and some smooching time.

Screenshot-549.jpg
    Outside the little cafe they get swamped by the paparazzi - i still wonder why Julian doesn't like her.

Screenshot-551.jpg
    The boys continue to flirt and play with each other and exchange a gift too, so i look around the map to send them somewhere.

Screenshot-561.jpg
    By the time they got to a fishing spot it was late, and they were getting tired, with a short time fishing and more running to get to it, i sent them home.

Screenshot-571.jpg
    Their first night was spent in a tent. Seems they really love the outdoors :)

Screenshot-576.jpg
    The next day I send them to various areas to drive around to see what we can find in treasures.

Screenshot-579.jpg
    Back at the lake there is a small digging spot, both boys get some treasures to enjoy.

Screenshot-588.jpg
    Of course some fishing too :)

Screenshot-592.jpg
    Back at home back to the tent they go, i worked out for some reason they couldn't sleep in the beds together.... after a look at some issues i fixed it so tomorrow they should have their own room.

Screenshot-597.jpg
    Julian first to wake up and his perfectionist nature goes to make beds.

Screenshot-600.jpg
    I sent them off to try out their first try at finding treasures.

Screenshot-605.jpg
    Once in the house the boys share their undying love for one another - nawwww how cute <3

Screenshot-607.jpg
    Screenshot-613.jpg
    Lucas was the first one to be hit with lightning.

Screenshot-615.jpg
    Not having the brave trait he was not moving from this spot and he made sure to tell me.

Screenshot-618.jpg
    Julian was in another areas and trapped... yikes

Screenshot-620.jpg
    Screenshot-623.jpg
    Julian was now hit with a bad experience but it seem to have a different effect on him

Screenshot-626.jpg
    I sent both boys outside again as i got upset they were getting hurt while i read about the tomb in France and how to get through it safely. I didn't want a death.
    Julian was having a bit of a rest from the electricity :open_mouth:

Screenshot-632.jpg
    Screenshot-637.jpg
    Both looking like fried toasts Lucas wasted no time to make him and Julian feel better with a nice luck spell.

Screenshot-640.jpg
    And the romance was starting. I sent them home to eat shower and bed.

Screenshot-644.jpg
    Finally the boys looking back to their normal selves and sleeping in a bed in the hotel room.

Screenshot-648.jpg
    Next day back to some digging and finding treasures Lucas found a nice loot.

Screenshot-650.jpg
    Screenshot-652.jpg
    The boys took a photo together only to have it go very wrong lol

Screenshot-654.jpg
    Didn't stop them or ruin their mood for some romantic moments.

Screenshot-657.jpg
    Sent the boys off to another adventure.

Screenshot-660.jpg
    Screenshot-664.jpg
    Julian the brave one went in for the holes in the walls, Lucas was happy to wait. Until it was his turn too :smiley:

Screenshot-665.jpg
    The boys unlocked a maze to venture into.

Screenshot-667.jpg

Screenshot-668.jpg
    Screenshot-669.jpg
    With holes in the ground too Julian wasn't perturbed at all with the insects all over his arm.

Screenshot-673.jpg
    Screenshot-674.jpg
    Julian was the first to find a nice treasure to enjoy.

Screenshot-675.jpg
    Screenshot-677.jpg
    Screenshot-678.jpg
    Screenshot-681.jpg
    Screenshot-684.jpg
    After a scary moment for Lucas he too scored a nice treasure for his collection

Screenshot-685.jpg
    The boys continued on with their venture until it was time to send them home to eat.

Screenshot-689.jpg
    Someone broke the stove so Lucas spun some magic meanwhile Julian the perfectionist cleaned out the smelly fridge.

Screenshot-694.jpg
    Lucas cooked up a meal for the boys while Julian decided to learn some french :)

Screenshot-697.jpg
    Eating and chatting together for a catch up on their day.

Screenshot-702.jpg
    Naturally after a clean up and meal it's time for some romance.

Screenshot-703.jpg
    They actually did make it to bed and went round for seconds clearly Lucas wanted more lol

Screenshot-709.jpg
    One of the hotel guests also decided to enjoy Lucas's left overs :)

Screenshot-714.jpg
    The next morning sent the boys off to the winery to look around. naturally romance is in the air for all :)

Screenshot-717.jpg
    The boys enjoying their strong espresso coffee lol

Screenshot-720.jpg
    Lucas took in for a dive and explore

Stopped off at the local cemetery too where they could find some more treasures.
    Screenshot-723.jpg

Screenshot-726.jpg
    A selfie that didn't go wrong this time.

Screenshot-729.jpg
    Screenshot-730.jpg
    Watching the stars in a cemetery is romantic - right? According to these two it sure is :open_mouth:

Screenshot-739.jpg
    Screenshot-744.jpg
    Both fathers had wishes to call home and talk, so i let them have their short chat home, found it amusing how both were talking about the same things lol

Screenshot-746.jpg
    And getting photo bombed by a wild horse lol

Screenshot-754.jpg
    After a long day i sent the boys back to their hotel

Screenshot-756.jpg
    Only to get photo bombed again.

Screenshot-763.jpg
    Finally asleep after another long day.

Screenshot-764.jpg
    Screenshot-767.jpg
    Early morning the boys seems to think about one thing alone before eating and anything.

Screenshot-771.jpg
    Of course their own bed isn't enough to try but someone else also... sigh.

Screenshot-776.jpg
    Back to their fishing spot, both boys i think were missing swimming and diving, one thing i didnt like was there really was no swimming spots they could enjoy :(

Screenshot-779.jpg
    Lucas got some butterflies

Screenshot-780.jpg
    Julian collected the toad count - yuck!

Screenshot-783.jpg
    Screenshot-788.jpg
    Screenshot-789.jpg
    Trying the first house again to see if they could get to the end, didn't start too well Lucas copped another shock, by now i was willing to give up on completing any tombs.

Screenshot-790.jpg
    Sent the boys back to their hotel to get cleaned up and enjoy their night i did further reading and without going to Egypt it was impossible to complete, so i had enough, was sick of my sims getting hurt :(

Screenshot-798.jpg
    Some star gazing of course

Screenshot-802.jpg
    Playing a little music before bed time.

Screenshot-806.jpg
    Sound asleep finally.

Screenshot-815.jpg
    Next day sent the boys down to do more fishing, of course nothing beats a sparring match.

Screenshot-823.jpg
    More digging for treasure this is harmless at least lol

Screenshot-836.jpg
    Screenshot-843.jpg
    Screenshot-847.jpg
    Some fishing to complete their wishes and enjoy a quiet time together.

Screenshot-870.jpg
    As it's getting late and both their hunger went up i got them to eat a quick snack as they have a lot of running to get to the main road back to the hotel.

Screenshot-874.jpg
    More band entertainment.

Screenshot-892.jpg
    And some fun time before bed :)
    edited July 2018
    Screenshot-893.jpg
    The following morning is always followed by the usual, first their own bed.

Screenshot-898.jpg
    Then someone elses lol, why this bed is of interest to them is beyond me.

Screenshot-901.jpg
    At the art gallery discovered there is some hidden treasures here too.

Screenshot-907.jpg
    Screenshot-918.jpg
    Screenshot-920.jpg
    After a long day searching and finding hidden treasures it was time to let them go home.

Screenshot-921.jpg
    Before they did of course it's watching the stars.

Screenshot-925.jpg
    Having their privacy invaded by nosy paparazzi once again.

Screenshot-935.jpg
    It seems like the shower wasn't enough.. these boys left on their own accound just hump all night.

Screenshot-939.jpg
    Round 3 looks like Lucas wanted more..

Screenshot-950.jpg
    Of course the other bed needed a work out too.... i got tired watching them lol

Screenshot-956.jpg
    Of course they get interrupted once again

Screenshot-963.jpg
    AND AGAIN!!!! It was time to send the out to do something even thought it was late it was their last night.

Screenshot-969.jpg
    Screenshot-972.jpg
    Back to some digging by the lake where i know they will find something.

Screenshot-982.jpg
    Screenshot-987.jpg
    Screenshot-991.jpg
    Some fishing of course

Screenshot-996.jpg
    Lucas was the first to wish to befriend a wild horse (foal) in this instance

Screenshot-1006.jpg
    Followed by Julian.

Screenshot-1014.jpg
    Back to watching the stars for their last night in France.

Screenshot-1032.jpg
    Upon getting back they had woohoo in their Que again but obviously the shower was broken

Screenshot-1039.jpg
    I got Lucas to magically fix it while Julian mopped up.

Screenshot-1043.jpg
    They got their wish lol

Screenshot-1059.jpg
    And again.. i let them go this time as it was time to leave to go back home.
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    OOOOH Another couple for me to fall in love with <3 and Your vamps...are hotties dear I love them so much (cant help it Ima sucker for vampies). I read your whole thread in one sitting I love the storyline. I must say your dear simmies have had far too many close calls with sharks :o scary! I look forward to reading the next installment. I've got it bookmarked! I'm also restarting my Foals challenge and adding Rags to Riches to make it even harder (I like a good challenge) I do hope you'll stop by and check it out! I love Natasha <3 would you happen to have copy of her?! I want her (or a kitten) of hers in my game she is so adorable :3
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9 - firstly hello my darling friend i have so missed you and missed the challenges.
    As for Natasha i download her for you and send her your way ;) anything for you she's is gorgeous was just a random in the game so i grabbed her and her temperament is wonderful! (minus the bathing lol)
    YES i am a sucker for my vamps too but i have to say i miss my Jag i loved playing him his quirks and AI and attitude is a whole new level!
    OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me see your new challenges and threads i'll be checking more regular. I have been so busy since moving back home but i'll make some time to get on more regular onto the forum. You know i love your threads!!! I miss the challenges and the hoses you have going omg! <3
    I'll have a look to see if i can find your thread if not i'll pm you here or fb <3 and miss you so much MWAH!