Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Gallery

Court322Court322 Posts: 108 Member
Hey there so I recently made a building and then saved it to my gallery but then I go onto the Sims 4 Gallery and I tried searching for my EA ID and can't even get that to show up. Could someone please help me?

Thank you,
Courtney
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    Does it have any CC content in it? Have you tried looking under the Advanced option?
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Court322Court322 Posts: 108 Member
    It does have Custom Content in it, let me give that a try really quick.
    That did not work.
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    Stupid question, but did you save it to your Library or the Gallery?
    Saved it to my library
  • JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    @Court332
    If it is saved to your Library you won't find it on the Gallery, you need to upload it from your Library in order to do that. The Library and Gallery are not the same so if you only saved it to your Library it won't show up when you search for it on the Gallery.

One reason why you might not find it in your Library is if the building is made by someone else (or a maxis premade build) and you have the library set to show only your creations.

If you have uploaded it to the Gallery (from your Library) you are supposed to be able to just click on your username in the top right corner and then all the creations you have uploaded should show up.
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    If you are trying to find it in the browser and not in game, where it says "advanced" you need to click that and unclick the Maxis Curated tab. It always appears activated automatically when you open the gallery via a browser.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top