Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Random happenings

Comments

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@AlexaKry Those new fairy's are not the ministers. I haven't changed them yet. Those are sims that @Silverofdreams30 made that I converted to fairy's for the world. Dean is one of mine though. I used one of my bin sims and recreated him in a new look. I'm glad you like him. :smiley:
    I don't do evil or mean spirited. There is enough meanness in this world. I play to relax and have fun. Sometimes my backstories can be a little sad like Adam's parent's story, but, I'd have a hard time playing it. There will be a new quest coming shortly so nope, not stuck or bored with them.
    Since I hadn't played the Bridgeport story in forever I had not worked on the houses. The modern house was finished and I think the other one was almost finished. I needed to do some landscaping on it. I was using a nonplayed version of Bridgeport to build in. I was starting to get bad lag in the main save and I wasn't sure the save would survive adding the fancy houses to it. :( I should pop in on them too and see if the save is still viable
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @bekkasan : aww, I´m sorry! I understood that they were the former ministers! :o
    But the look very good, nevertheless! :)
    Dean looks sweet in profile with his little snub nose and his ears! <3
    Building in Bridgeport can be hard, especially if you´ve already played longer in it! I just place some already buid and very sparse decorated houses in if I need more space.
    But I like the modern house a lot, it looks so cozy! Do you share the houses you build?
  • Options
    edited April 2020

@AlexaKry I'm gonna do the ministers after a few more chapters. I found one more thing for them to do. :lol:
    I would love to redo all the worlds to suit my taste. LOL
    I did take out several of the highrises and the lounges when I started the save hoping that would help it last longer.
    I mostly used it because I had not done the acting careers so I put Jared in directing and Bekka in the acting. Maybe I should have them retire and move them and his brother and family to another world. :smiley:
    Too many stories and not enough time!!
    I have shared builds that didn't have cc in them. This one has tons of cc in it. I wouldn't even know where to start listing all of it.
    Post edited by bekkasan on
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    This is a DNA house by Romagi called Vintage Victorian. I'm using it for Victor and Gardenia and the kids when they come to Dragon Valley to visit the Moonwalker family. I did a little bit of deleting as some things were not needed for them in a vacation type home. Of course, No More Babies for Gardenia so got rid of the cribs so she wouldn't be tempted to fill one. :D

front view
    50390949338_3a3aff8505_o.jpg

back view
    50390948978_7fa80078dd_o.jpg

Someone likes lilac! Gardenia may have to change that, will see. She likes red. :grin:
    50390949283_ff1345f871_o.jpg
    50391640276_2bec9cd182_o.jpg

She will probably leave this one alone. She likes blue too.
    50391814822_4880f08284_o.jpg

One side of the kitchen. Not sure if things work yet. I didn't send a sim in to test it.
    50391814737_4b30818c66_o.jpg

The other side of the kitchen. I hope the fireplace is fireproof if it even works with it moo'd into the cabinets like that. It is pretty but looks like a disaster waiting to happen. :open_mouth:
    50391640211_87a4bef188_o.jpg

This is in the basement. It was a future room with ITF stuff, but Victor needs a lair. :grin:
    50391640171_b0a563ec7e_o.jpg

The bed on the other side for him and Gardenia. Didn't take pics of the bedrooms on the third floor, but they are really nice and there is room for all the kids who will be coming.
    50391640116_f9229e0a3b_o.jpg

basement pool, hot tub, sauna, and massage table. Gosh, I'd love to live in it!
    50391814607_1279955f2a_o.jpg
    Post edited by bekkasan on
  • Options

I finished testing the festival lot last weekend. I finally put together the screenshots from those tests. I put a few things in the construction zone so that sims could still enjoy the festival lot in that time before the seasonal festival starts. Alfarin and Milton are from @AlexaKry's family of sims. They are playing basketball and helped me test the construction, common, winter and spring areas.
    51092990250_466df69218_o.jpg

See how subtle I am at bringing in another rainbow shot with these two gorgeous guys!
    51092259904_a72d8d5ec0_o.jpg

I dunno why but I really enjoy watching them play gnubb.
    51092179791_9e97631d55_o.jpg

Milton likes fishing and when left to his own devices he would chose fishing and Alfarin would skate. I was really surprised to find them fishing together but they do enjoy doing all kinds of things together. :wink:
    51092259844_fa76e6738b_o.jpg

I put a barista bar in for the construction time so they could have food if they get hungry.
    51092270197_79c622a704_o.jpg

It always makes me happy when they eat together rather than separate tables. :smiley::love:
    51092722538_424d3c4eee_o.jpg

They went home after fishing as it started raining. I thought they were very clever to pick this spot for watching the stars and staying dry.
    51092722443_73bba58de2_o.jpg

C'mon guys, playing Frisbee at the festival with all the other things around to do! :lol: Alfarin is quite good and has a few tricks with his Frisbee game.
    51092179576_a6def1b02e_o.jpg
    51092722398_095ac4c1d6_o.jpg

Alfarin rides the bronc as a cowboy! Milton rides the thingamajig and gets a little dizzy but doesn't throw up.
    51092722363_157454093c_o.jpg
    51092989970_a68d9b6624_o.jpg

Smoochies and selfies before riding the coaster. Alfarin got his face painted and Milton got a suntan. He is normally a lot paler.
    51092269972_5c7da5341b_o.jpg

Snowboarding fun.
    51092313071_0b82a3fd23_o.jpg
    51092313056_90b9bbf164_o.jpg
    51092721813_8e2613c1d2_o.jpg
    51092989530_acba410958_o.jpg

Tyler spent most of his time reading a book! What better place for a loner, bookworm sim to hide than the middle of the maze with a book. I made him go skate to get a picture of him enjoying winter. He's is my :heart: from @AlexaKry. She is so awesome to share her three sims with me. I'm making several ladies for Tyler to choose from. The sim in blue skating behind him is the first one I finished. I forgot her name. LOL She has absolutely nothing in common with him. That is on purpose. I have not decided if all the ladies will be fairy's or have other occult states. He is the son of a Fairy King so perhaps most should be fairies?
    51092905158_9d94de786a_o.jpg
    51092440929_4b86fb2719_o.jpg
    51092179196_8d18a1f09f_o.jpg

Winter festival from afar. You can just barely see a faint rainbow in this picture.
    51092179071_20dffd5f8d_o.jpg

Alfarin and Milton testing the books for @DivaDoodle
    51092989165_f877cf5ecf_o.jpg

ok folks. I totally forgot the magician outfits were definitely not smexy outfits! Poor Jorge!! He does not like this one. Look at that face! This is level one. The upper level outfits are quite smart looking and handsome, they just don't show off his muscles. I'm thinking about rethinking his career choice to life guard! :D
    51092721628_ceb5185546_o.jpg

Bonus picture. I made this sim from Jorge. I looked up her name when I popped in game. Amelia. I did adjust her because I didn't need her to have big muscles like he does and she has different traits. He is a genie, so I guess she will be one too. Once I get the world going, she will be Jorge's sister with MC family adjustments.
    51092989900_b598297ab7_o.jpg
  • Options
    @bekkasan : Gosh, the boys look sooooo good!
    Thank you for chosing them to test out winter in @Rflong7 ´s Supernatural world. I really hope that they would still be placed in this world when you begin to play in it. (And I really, really hope that they get a story on their own so I can see them from time to time!! I can´t see them in my game, because atm I try to play out some background for my actual story and when that is done I´ll go back to where I have left Tyler and that is not in the same world than Milton and Alfarin are living in. But I´ve already have something in mind for them, I just don´t know if I am reall able to do that with the game restrictions....)
    But back to you, after all this is your thread!!!! o:)

I really love your rainbow pictures, maybe I should take more of them, too, and we´ll open a thread with the most beautiful rainbow pictures?!?! Called: "Post the most beautiful rainbows you´ve ever detected in your game" or so :D

I love seeing Alfarin´s (and maybe at some time Tyler´s) wings! (As I said in so many threads before, I disabled them in my game because of the sheer amount of the fairy Sims I play with, hard to make a nice picture with wings everywhere)

The world is beautiful! Did you place the park or is it already in the world? It looks as if there are sooo many different things to do! I always think that some of the festival lots EA made were a bit lame.
    There even is a little pond where you can fish! Great!

So you ask yourself why you like to watch the boys even when playing gnubb?
    Look at them, there is your answer! They are so cute together!
    51092259844_fa76e6738b_o.jpg
    And is Milton really wearing a Star Wars top???? Is he crazy??? Well, seems as if he knows that I can´t tell him that he has to take it off and take on a Star Trek one instead!!!! Geesh!!!!

I so love it when they chose sitting together when eating at the festival. I always dislike it when they chose a different table when they are at the Moonlight Falls festival, especially Tyler likes to sit at the outer edge at those tables, far away from the others. I´m waiting for the day when he stops eating and just standing up and goes away when some random Sim sits down next to him! :D

Btw, have I´ve already told you that I like the hair you´ve chosen for Alfarin? He looks even better with it!

hahaha, the boys are clever, "watching stars" in the rain from under the house! Do you think they saw any stars? Or just the floor of the house? But I think that didn´t matter to them, they just enjoyed each others company!

Playing frisbee seems very exciting that they chose that over a caroussel or a roller coaster! Do your Sims go on a roller coaster without directing them?

Good boy Milton, if you chose to use such a thing then you can´t throw up! Alfarin looks sooo happy when riding the bull in his cowboy outfit!

The boys look like pros when they use their snowboards, as if they were born for it!
    Oh mey, the boys have to eat more, they look so skinny compared to Jorge, he looks so much more musculous(?) than them!

The festival lot in winter looks amazing, is that a sleigh with deers in the middle? :)

Wow, Jorge will get a womanly woman when you´ll start playing, Such a dramatic make-up and jewelry!

And last, but not the least IN NO WAYS!!!! TYLER <3<3<3
    MORE, MORE OF HIM, please!!! I can´t even see his face properly!
    Typical for him to sit in the farthes corner and reading, even in snow! Man, you´ll freeze the best part of you TO DEATH!!! (Yeah, well, the other parts of his body are as good as, well, his best part ;):p
    When it comes to a partner for him: just match him with a lovingly and devoted and (most important!) faithful girl. She doesn´t have to be from a "good famely", that doesn´t matter much in his family (it just happens naturally, because they just get to know such future partners because they live in such circles and stay in them most of their time, just the children who run away from the big family don´t get a partner from this elitist circle). Haldir and Travis have taught their children that they aren´t better than somebody else just they had the luck to be born into their family, they always told them that life could have been very different if Haldir´s grandfather was still alive....

Thank you for showing my three boys to me and to everyone else.
    From now on they aren´t my boys anymore, now they are yours, do whatever you like with them, I know they´ll have a veeeery good life when they are with you!!!!
    (and I really try to avoid saying my boys in the future, because now, as said, they are yours. Now you have to deal with their awkwardness B) )

And trying to put @DivaDoodle into more obsession about the books: Tyler was an author in my game, he should get lots of weekly payment, I think it was more than 250.000 Simoleons. Every book with a German title :D:D:D>:)
  • Options

@alexakry Milton and Alfarin will get a story of their own as well as Tyler. :smiley: I'm really looking forward to it. I can't wait to start. I've made a dent in placing houses and just put a few more in the library this morning. I plan on playing every sim on a rotational basis and they will be allowed to lead their own lives when I am not playing them. I will have some sims in restricted castes so they cannot get divorced! Or change jobs. I'm sure you know what caste Milton and Alfarin and Tyler and whomever he chooses will be in. I've actually created a second female he will be introduced to. I don't think I've taken pics of her yet. I should have popped her in game this morning but I'm already loading Mary's save now so will have to wait til the next time I load it. :grin: I want to create at least two more for him to be able to choose from. I'm hoping he won't try to choose one that already has a fella. Others will be free to do as they and SP choose.
    That sounds like a great idea for a thread. I got a few more last Sunday that I have not posted yet. :grin:

The festival park is my creation. Well, not completely. I used the roller coaster from the castle lot that a friend built and bulldozed everything else and then built it back up. :grin: I don't like building coasters and hers is a fun one!

oopsie! That is a Star Wars logo. I don't have a Star Trek shirt. I'll have to look for one or a pattern. :grin:

I have Alfarin's original hair, but it is not in this mod folder yet. I might just keep this one on him since you like it. :grin:

It is possible they mighta' seen a star or two, but with the rain and clouds I think they just enjoyed each others company. :heart:

My sims in other stories have gone on the coasters autonomously, but since I'm testing things here I usually direct them to go on the major rides and areas to test routing etc. They will usually ride it by themselves if autonomous. Boring! Much more fun to ride with a friend to scream with or snuggle with. :love:

That is a sleigh and reindeer. MTS vehicle. :grin:

hehe, that is Jorge's sister, he is stuck with Judy. :grin:

I will get some better shots of Tyler next time I have him test. I'm not going to put the girls into testing saves with him anymore. I don't want any hints as to how he will react to them until I'm actually playing the game. I don't use flirty or irresistible on my sims as it gets them into too much trouble. :lol: I will make sure they are faithful. :heart:
    Thank you for showing my three boys to me and to everyone else.
    From now on they aren´t my boys anymore, now they are yours, do whatever you like with them, I know they´ll have a veeeery good life when they are with you!!!!
    (and I really try to avoid saying my boys in the future, because now, as said, they are yours. Now you have to deal with their awkwardness B) )
    You are so awesome sharing your special guys with me, and I love you saying that. :heart: They will have a great and awesome life and I will be sharing pictures.
    I've not actually had Tyler in on a Sunday yet so not sure if he is collecting royalties like the others do. I will have to pop him in the next house I test that I add to the world. It is always Sunday cause I don't save it, just the house to library. :grin:
  • Options

These pics are from last weekend. I had Jorge and Judy (non preggers version) check out a houseboat that I added to Supernatural Island at the Mermaid area. It is appropriately called The Frisky Mermaid. Jorge immediately pulled Judy into his arms and they checked out the master bedroom. I will definitely change the blanket texture from a wood pattern to something more 'oceany'. The bottom picture is of the lower deck. Overall not much needs to be changed to the houseboat, routing was good. You can see Judy is thinking about camping. I had just finished up a camping area and that is the next place they will be testing.
    51092179006_c687eefb47_o.jpg
    51092179041_10b0caa075_o.jpg
    51092258989_49eb961366_o.jpg
    51092269407_38d6af0e0d_o.jpg

This is the area I decided to add a few small lots to set up a camping area. The second picture is of the lots. They are small and I have plans for one more.
    51092722013_330c74db07_o.jpg
    51107274013_ebe8d1a0a0_o.jpg

The tents and cooking area.
    51107379646_ff63c94961_o.jpg

What a perfect place to put a hot tub. :grin: Two 'outhouses' are also on this lot.
    51107120309_961f447525_o.jpg

Jorge tried windsurfing but you can't go very far because the lake is tiny. So, I put a pier and moorings so they could rent paddle boats and rowboats. It is a shame two sims can't paddle together. That would be cute.
    51108154680_42498ffb1a_o.jpg
    51108154665_91657ec9c5_o.jpg

This is pregnant Judy and Jorge checking out the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 area. Jorge is trying to find out what the sex of their baby is. Judy is excited.
    51108154800_5345bf678d_o.jpg

51107120449_d1d086d5bf_o.jpg

See the building on the hill? That is The Rookery. I downloaded it from the exchange. I don't recall who built it and they didn't put their info in the description of the lot. I'm too lazy to go back and look it up and if they want recognition they should have put their ID in the description. :lol: I thought it would look cool on that hill and it does. It is only 1br, 1ba, but I added a basement in case I need more space for the sim or sims who get assigned to it.
    51106800932_18815921f5_o.jpg

Front view.
    51107379836_36623041b1_o.jpg
  • Options
    @bekkasan : Oh, that would be so cool if they got a story on their own!!!
    I am so interested how they behave in your story and what they are up to!
    Good to know Tyler gets a faithful wife! He deserves it!

I like what you did with the festival lot! I´ve build two roller coaster lots myself and always thought the tracks were uninteresting. There are so many much better roller coaster lots from others! Your lots always look so colorful and nice, compared to mine they look so much better, mine always look so boring. (not fishing for compliments here, it´s just a fact!)

What a beautiful house boat, you are right, the blankets need some nautic patterns. I hope the houseboats don´t slow your game down when they start to move!

The camping ground looks cozy, especially the hot tub! :D

Ah, sorry, didn´t realize that it was his sister and that he is married to Judy. I can´t remember names sometimes...

I am curious what women you created for Tyler and for which he choses then! He is very peculiar, very!!! :D

Interesting what downloads you always find! I haven´t even noticed the sleigh at MTS.

I hope you´ll finish Mary´s story soon, I want to read about Milton and Alfarin! >:)
  • Options

@AlexaKry Thank you! I love bright and colorful clothes as well as stuff around me. It is much more cheerful and I need cheer around me. I've tried to build coasters too but they seem boring and I have a hard time placing buildings around them so it seems natural and seamless like it is supposed to look that way. I've reused the ea one several times just coloring it to make it more colorful and one time turned it all wooden and old, like it was gonna fall down. LOL

I hope the houseboat won't cause problems either. I'm not sure if sims that are not active actually drive them off port. Right now I only have the one assigned to the game. There are a few other ports though to put them. Perhaps I will see how this one behaves first. I've saved a few fun houseboats over the years and would love to use them in this save.

I'm having fun playing in Mary's story right now. :grin: Perhaps an update tomorrow if I don't get interrupted. This is the first weekend I've been off in about 2 months.
  • Options
    @bekkasan : oh mey, poor girl! 2 months of hard work! You need some days off!
    (and I don´t say that because of the stories you then can write!)

Yes, you use soo many bright colors, even in Midnight Hollow you are able to brighten that town up a lot! That´s a big talent of yours!

Unfortunately I like black as a clothes color so nearly all my Sims wear black as the primary color with some accents in their favourite colors. So there is no room for some more brightness in my game... :D I wear mainly black clothes myself, so have my Sims, too.

Yes, the inactives can drive(?) the house boats on their own. Every time I play in Isla Paradiso they drive their boats into the middle of now-where and complain that they can´t get on board again after leaving the boats... It´s a bit annoying.
  • Options
    DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

@bekkasan oh wow! This thread is Wonderful! I for some reason thought this thread was about decoration and builds🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ i didn't know Jorge and Judy and Alfarin and Milton and Tyler were here! I was so used to seeing your updates on the big thread and forgot when I stopped reading over there! Sorry.😢

Gosh I love seeing the boys! wow they are muscley and a bit beefier than my Aflie/Max! I love all our differences! Jorge has an awesome body builder body! But I already knew that! <3

I love how all of our Alfie's look a bit different, I guess it's because of the different skins we use?

oooo Alfarin has some tricky moves with the Frisbee!

hahaha the bronco riding! He Loves it!

love the kiss! <3

Bwahahaha @ Tyler going to the most hidden part of the maze to read so he won't be disturbed! :D:D Well he is forgiven because he is so handsome!

Oh Alfarin and Milton testing the books for me! Thank you boys!💕💕💕 How come I never got the tag I wonder? I think I must be missing so much! owell I get to see it Now!

aw Jorge, I hope your creator will banish that outfit you don't like right away! We want you Happy!

Amelia is a pretty sister for Jorge! I can already tell she is thanking her creator for not making her have Jorges huge arms!!! :D<3

Bekkasan does Tyler have wings in your game? I want to know Everything!

Oh yes good idea not to have Tyler yet with the females, best to have all that in live action to see who he likes! *excited* I am very very curious about this as I remember AlexaKry saying he was so so so so picky about who he would love and want!

I love how Jorge and Judy love each other so much!💖💖💖😍

those swan boats are the cutest!

Again I am sorry about the no tags or not seeing them! I get too many notifications and don't know how to take me off of the big thread, so I can manage notifications better???🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
  • Options

@DivaDoodle I use this thread to kinda hold onto things I post on the big thread that I don't want to lose in the multitude of pages. :grin: I will do a Supernatural Island thread once I start officially playing it but for now I'm posting some of the stuff here.

Yes, your Max and Alfie look the same as @alexakry's Alfarin as well as mine and yet that little bit of difference from our skins and hairs and clothes. I love that that he is still totally committed to Milton and that didn't change. :heart: I do believe in soulmates and they sure behave like they are.

Yes, I fully expect to see Tyler hiding as much as possible especially when I send the gals in full pursuit of him. Can you picture him climbing to the top of the mountain to escape them if not one of them is his ideal since he is a little picky according to @alexakry. :lol:

I don't think tags are working properly again as I have not got any tags from you or others recently. I do have your thread bookmarked, so I do see when you and others post in it so I know to go check it.

Hehe, the conversion process from Jorge to Amelia was interesting because apparently big muscles=big bo.obs and I don't do big 'uns! LOL

I guess you can't see Tyler's wings with him sitting but he does have dark wings. Sometimes if I take the picture too soon they will not have formed properly too. I'll try to get a side view of him next time.

I think you will need to go into your notification preferences and change things around to stop the notifications from threads you have participated in.

I finally got those pics loaded of Branch from that test saved. You can see he was chatting with whatshername Mcsomething? (I already forgot, lol) and was rude and ticked her off. She's preggers too so don't mess with a preggers lady! He just looks angry rather than creepy like he did watching your sims woohoo.
    51114248851_610dea8bf8_o.jpg

51115036470_ed1b38b12b_o.jpg

51114157023_e46c29279f_o.jpg

I think she had enough and wanted him to go away at this point.
    51114157008_5a24ffbba9_o.jpg
  • Options

@bekkasan I want to respond to this but OMG I am still so moved and deliriously happy and have a sparkling heart by Jamie and Bekka and the kiss *swoon* ... I'll go get another cuppa and come right back! OK I made coffee and left it bitter so I can wake up to reality!!! LOL

That is so nice that Alfie and Milton were still in love when you got them! Were they already set as bf or married or roomates or what! I want to know it All! :)

I DO believe sims and people find the special someone they are meant to be with, almost like they had planned it all out, before birth, it seems, right?! <3 I Love that!

It's interesting to think about how sims view themselves when just arriving into a new game! I bet it is at first disorienting! Or maybe they are all used to it, since for how many years has the sims universal consciousness been going on now? since 2009? OK I obviously haven't had enough caffeine to even go there right now LOL

hehehehe Tyler! No he isn't 'a little picky" according to AlexaKry! He was the very most difficult at making happy with a girl and sooo frustrating for poor AlexaKry!!! LOL I need to find her post again it was soo funny and great!

Wait Are you going to 'send' girls in pursuit or just see if it happens with no direction (like send them all to the park, but that is the only direction)? I am so so so interested in whichever way you decide to do it!!!

Yes I can see him Running to the top of the mountain! LOL Unless one of the girls has the 'certain something' Sif has! it must be some incredible chemistry! Because as we all know it's not just matching traits! I think that this about Tyler is just so interesting!

OK good about the tags not working for just me! I try to go down the list to see who is posted too, in my 'yellow stars" :)

OH! HAHAHA I did Not know that about muscle size = poitrine size! (I'll see if that gets censored!)

Oh OK Thank you! so Tyler does have wings and dark ones! Yes so many times with my fairies, the wings don't show up in the pic I'm taking but are Sure to be seen in another pic, blocking someone's face! :D

Hi Branch! lol he was rude!?! Thank you for showing him! I wonder how he is in others people's play? Wow I don't think I ever have seen Branch mad!👀

Oh Mrs. MacDuff? gee she has too many kids for such an uninteresting person LOL I do wish I could 'get into' that family but I never seem to find them interesting. I am hoping with Jules and the other brother changed looks I can try them, this time! :smiley:
  • Options

@DivaDoodle I'm happy you are happy with Jamie and Bekka's and feeling sparkly from their kisses. :heart:

They came together and were married but I wasn't sure how they would react in a new game because sometimes sims are like strangers, but they were not at all! :love: Very loving and seeking each other out. It was so sweet.

I do remember her telling us about all the trouble he gave her until he finally met Stella, and we know how that one turned out! :open_mouth: I don't want to rush him so I will let him meet the gals and just watch the interactions and see who he seems to like the most. I don't use any of the romance mods so it will be up to him.

lol, Branch can certainly turn his face and nose up. It was very entertaining.

See you knew her name right off the bat. I think her two oldest boys are kinda cute and I've matched them up a time or two with a few of my girls in the past. I had her husband abducted in my Patrick and Bekka game after Bekka was abducted and held by the aliens. I really need to finish that story! So much I want to do and so little time.
  • Options
    @bekkasan @DivaDoodle yes, Tyler was veeeeery picky in my game, he had many dates, many romantic relationships, but he NEVER had the wish to marry any of them. He had loooots of fun though! :D

I like the MacDuffs, the twin brothers are very cute looking when they are adults in my opinion, the nice twin is married to Haldir´s oldest daughter Misty, they live at Cape Garner Ilands together with their youngest, already young adult, kid. Jules even had died at some time, he had to be resurrected by Jamie, Haldir´s brother-in-law.

Oh, and updated already posted! o:)
  • Options

@bekkasan @AlexaKry Oh I guess I should have Looked👀 at the McDuff boys as YA before I changed their looks, but I was just about at my wits end with their mopey emo teen faces and just thought Enough you two!!! you boys are getting a new nice looking person from sunlit tides over your crybaby faces! 😁🤣
  • Options
    TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

@bekkasan
    LOL. This time I must be correct in assuming, that here is a relation between your Branch and DivaDoodle’s
    He has the most intriguing gaze. Sigh
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options

@Tamijo Yes, Branch is a premade sim in Moonlight Falls that comes with Supernatural EP. So this one and hers are the same guy. I was testing a few things in a brand new save and when I saw him I had to watch him for a few minutes after seeing him in @DivaDoodle's game. He has some interesting animations and apparently must be pretty blunt in chatting with his neighbors.
  • Options

His facial expressions is so amazing. Would be fun with a freak like him to tumble into Greg's
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options

@Tamijo Yes, would be interesting to see if he would provide some chaos in your village. Do you have Supernatural? He is a resident in the town.
  • Options

I finished the four gals I wanted to make to give Tyler a choice of ladies. I'm hoping he will like one of these four but if not I will keep trying. He is picky in @AlexaKry's game. I still have a few more sims I want to make for Supernatural Island so there will be a few back ups. I have quite a few families but need a few more single gals and guys as well as a few older sims.

This is Harmony a vampire. Backstories will come when I actually start playing in Supernatural Island. Could be next year this time. :grin:
    51124159519_5f26bbf7aa_o.jpg

This is Rachel, she is a witch.
    51124412371_f692bdebf9_o.jpg

I posted pics of Amelia before. I changed her hair, decided to go dark like her brother Jorge with highlights that are lighter than his. She is a genie like him. They have different fathers.
    The blond is Hannah, the only fairy in the group.
    51125218865_e38ce20b49_o.jpg

I had a couple of venues that I didn't finish in the pirate area. Once was the casino and the other the area where the ship diner is so I sent the girls to check them out once I had worked on them. I think this is one of the coolest diner's in the game.
    51122678255_b6b733b3ba_o.jpg

The dock leading up to the diner is in poor shape with holes and missing fences. Rflong did an awesome job making it decrepit. I added the cones and fencing and barriers to keep the kiddos from falling through the holes. :open_mouth: I'm hoping a rich sim will repair it to prevent a tragic accident.
    51121887526_4564da50b2_o.jpg
    51122678340_83a7bee983_o.jpg

The ladies are excited about going to the casino. Rlong originally had this as a resort but there is already one at the beach so decided to do a casino here.
    51122678320_29146f10da_o.jpg

First things first hit the slot machines. Hannah must be lucky she got a 3000 jackpot on her second pull. Rachel won 500 from one of hers.
    51124159489_25dfbf45ba_o.jpg

Amelia and Harmony are playing blackjack. Amelia does not look happy. They both lost. :disappointed:
    51125218840_ecda9b8037_o.jpg

The decided it was time to get to know each other better and enjoy the bubble machine.
    51124159429_7060975c7d_o.jpg
  • Options

@bekkasan

No, I haven’t got Supernatural. Not sure I would like all those creatures.

Nice of you to make several nice ladies to fulfil Tyler’s exquisite taste.
    Lady 1, Harmonic Vampire. Definitely Good looking but quite scary too. I guess I would not dare.
    Lady 2, Rachel the Witch. Attractive too and looks sweeter, first choice at this point.
    Lady 3, Amelia the Genie. Well, she needs to send a better photo to beat Rachel, Hannah good locking from that angel though send more pictures please.
    Funny Goatman
    Cool Pirate ship
    Ohh, there is more girly pictures – I am still going to marry Rachel :p
    Hannah that lucky 🐸🐸🐸🐸, maybe I should….

• Options
    @bekkasan : Ok, I´ve bought popcorn, chips and some chocolate! I´m ready for the process of Tyler´s going for a wife....
    They all look very special and are real beauties! Let´s see if he chooses one of them or if he just thinks that they could be friends with benefits..... :D
    Or wether he leaves the house at all.........
  • Options

@Tamijo oh my, Supernatural is my favorite EP. :grin I do understand that not everyone loves fantasy though.
    hehe, I did make Harmony a little more out of my box then the other gals. She's still not evil though, I don't do that. :grin:
    I enjoyed reading your comments on the girls. When I made Hannah as a blond I decided to go back and darken Amelia's hair. I didn't want two blonds even though they were different shades. Since Amelia is Jorge's sister it made sense to darken her hair.
    The pirate ship dinner came with Barnacle Bay from the store. Do you have it?

@AlexaKry I had to laugh at the 'whether he leaves the house at all' comment. He does leave if I am directing the others that are testing and I will find him parked on a bench reading a book. I took books out of his inventory. He went to the library. LOL I love him! I made him test the library for me. :grin: