Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heathers Mafia (Tit for Tat setup) - DAY 4 - MAFIA WIN.

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Gamblers fallacy?

If we're doing random lynch today, we should lynch someone who didn't seem all that interested to play? Not that I'm not happy we have the players now.

Yeah, that's always the part that I don't like about mafia games here. I take so long to persuade people to play and then I have to lynch them. But we also have this rule that we shouldn't lynch a new player.

I was mainly talking about older players who joined so we could start. I don't know if anyone doesn't want to play though, haha.

I'll wait for more people to show up before I vote. Right now, I'm kinda 50/50 about you, Zinnia.

I'm glad to hear I didn't do anything to make you think me scum with my first three posts.

Now, you're not helping your case. XD It's like, "I'm scum but I'm glad DeKay didn't say that. Haha. Noob."

Oh, you're right. I forgot it's towns job to look to get lynched.

Look to get lynched? What's that supposed to mean?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Gamblers fallacy?

If we're doing random lynch today, we should lynch someone who didn't seem all that interested to play? Not that I'm not happy we have the players now.

Yeah, that's always the part that I don't like about mafia games here. I take so long to persuade people to play and then I have to lynch them. But we also have this rule that we shouldn't lynch a new player.

I was mainly talking about older players who joined so we could start. I don't know if anyone doesn't want to play though, haha.

I'll wait for more people to show up before I vote. Right now, I'm kinda 50/50 about you, Zinnia.

I'm glad to hear I didn't do anything to make you think me scum with my first three posts.

Now, you're not helping your case. XD It's like, "I'm scum but I'm glad DeKay didn't say that. Haha. Noob."

Oh, you're right. I forgot it's towns job to look to get lynched.

Look to get lynched? What's that supposed to mean?

I mean I'd be as happy not to die as scum or town.
    unknown.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Well yeah. Staying alive is useful for your faction, unless you're a jester or something.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I didnt know ir staeted till niw, and I gtg to bed. I wont be on tomorrow in time to vote befirefor day 1 ends, so Im gonna random Vote Zinnia. Ill bw more active during day 2.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I didnt know it started till now, and I gtg to bed. I wont be on tomorrow in time to vote before day 1 ends, so Im gonna random Vote Zinnia. Ill be more active during day 2.

Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    I didnt know ir staeted till niw, and I gtg to bed. I wont be on tomorrow in time to vote befirefor day 1 ends, so Im gonna random Vote Zinnia. Ill bw more active during day 2.

tenor.gif?itemid=11140147
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

That's... a weird reaction. Are you okay? That looks painful.
    unknown.png

That's... a weird reaction. Are you okay? That looks painful.

I'm okay. It's just a meme. :D
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I'll wait for the others to post before voting. Although I can get behind a random vote today.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Vote: Icmfrsh

Random voting and dumb gut feeling. Could be hella wrong but we'll see. :D
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Vote: DeKay

Gut feeling, the Icey vote just rubs me the wrong way.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Still waiting to hear from the others :0

Vote: DeKay

Gut feeling, the Icey vote just rubs me the wrong way.

Excuse you. You better take that vote off me.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    VanPelt81 wrote: »

Why tho?

And since you're new, if you have any questions about voting or such, please ask us.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Hey everyone :)

Rose vote seems a bit off to me. She usually is less decisive when she’s town.

Vote Rose
    Oh my, at this random voting. :D
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    edited April 2018
    VOTE COUNT
    Zinnia - Rose,
    Icey - DeKay, VanPelt,
    DeKay - Bella,
    Rose - Sonschi,

Currently, Icey will be lynched. Day ends in roughly 13 hours.
    Post edited by Submarine on
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

I didn’t vote zinnia but rose :)
    Y'all, at the same time, I also don't want to lose Icey just in case he's town... >.<

I might unvote later on if other people get on. Right now, I'm not getting strong scum vibes from anyone. I think Rose might be town even tho her vote was kinda fishy. I don't know about Bella, but I can understand why she thinks my vote is weird.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I agree with DeKay. We shouldn't lynch someone like icey on Day 1 without real evidence. If he's town he is needed. But he can also be dangerous as scum. Still, I wouldn't lynch him Day 1. I would at least wait for the first night kill.
    Sonschi wrote: »
    I agree with DeKay. We shouldn't lynch someone like icey on Day 1 without real evidence. If he's town he is needed. But he can also be dangerous as scum. Still, I wouldn't lynch him Day 1. I would at least wait for the first night kill.

Yeah, I think I might wait for future days to see how Icey is like.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Okay, let's try this and see what the others who haven't voted thinks:

UNvote

Vote: Charlie

I always target the quiet ones, sorry. >.<
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Okay, let's try this and see what the others who haven't voted thinks: