Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heathers Mafia (Tit for Tat setup) - DAY 4 - MAFIA WIN.

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yay, we're close!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Okay! Just one more!

@DeKay do you have a character preference?
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Awesome. I'll start the preps.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

I'll be starting at 8pm GMT. Days & Nights will both last 24 hours.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    I'll be starting at 8pm GMT. Days & Nights will both last 24 hours.

As in today?
    edited April 2018
    Welcome to the Heathers Mafia. It is now day 1.

1. @bellagorilla - Veronica Sawyer
    2. @Sonschi - Kurt Kelly
    3. @the_greenplumbob - Ram Sweeney
    4. @TheRoseHorse - Betty Finn
    5. @RaeSimlish - Heather Chandler
    6. @Zinniavanilla - Martha "Dumptruck" Dunnstock
    7. @icmnfrsh - J.D. (Jason Dean)
    8. @Charliecheesenurgers - Heather Duke
    9. @Shadyboop - Heather McNamara
    10. @VanPelt81 - Big Bud Dean
    11. @DeKay - Pauline Fleming
    12. @EmzyDalsvida - Peter Dawson

Your character has nothing to do with your role and will be used for story purposes only.

Day will end in 24 hours, at 8pm GMT on the 24th April.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    YAY!!
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Hey everyone :smiley:
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Hey hey.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    yow guys
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Yooo.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Haii Dekay!
    Oh hamburgers!
    RaeSimlish wrote: »
    Haii Dekay!

LOL, hi. XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Haii Dekay!

LOL, hi. XD

Game on?
    Oh hamburgers!
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    So right now my main sus- JK!
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    Haii Dekay!

LOL, hi. XD

Game on?

Yes. :naughty: I'm not gonna lynch you first thing today cuz I think the chances of you being mafia twice in a row is small bit I hope you will try to participate more.
    832XG3D.gif
    Haii Dekay!

LOL, hi. XD

Game on?

Yes. :naughty: I'm not gonna lynch you first thing today cuz I think the chances of you being mafia twice in a row is small bit I hope you will try to participate more.

*but
    832XG3D.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Gamblers fallacy?

If we're doing random lynch today, we should lynch someone who didn't seem all that interested to play? Not that I'm not happy we have the players now.
    unknown.png
    Gamblers fallacy?

If we're doing random lynch today, we should lynch someone who didn't seem all that interested to play? Not that I'm not happy we have the players now.

Yeah, that's always the part that I don't like about mafia games here. I take so long to persuade people to play and then I have to lynch them. But we also have this rule that we shouldn't lynch a new player.
    832XG3D.gif
    Gamblers fallacy?

Yeah, that's always the part that I don't like about mafia games here. I take so long to persuade people to play and then I have to lynch them. But we also have this rule that we shouldn't lynch a new player.

I was mainly talking about older players who joined so we could start. I don't know if anyone doesn't want to play though, haha.
    unknown.png
    Gamblers fallacy?

I was mainly talking about older players who joined so we could start. I don't know if anyone doesn't want to play though, haha.

I'll wait for more people to show up before I vote. Right now, I'm kinda 50/50 about you, Zinnia.
    832XG3D.gif
    Gamblers fallacy?

I'll wait for more people to show up before I vote. Right now, I'm kinda 50/50 about you, Zinnia.

I'm glad to hear I didn't do anything to make you think me scum with my first three posts.
    unknown.png
    Gamblers fallacy?

I'm glad to hear I didn't do anything to make you think me scum with my first three posts.

Now, you're not helping your case. XD It's like, "I'm scum but I'm glad DeKay didn't say that. Haha. Noob."
    832XG3D.gif
    Gamblers fallacy?

Now, you're not helping your case. XD It's like, "I'm scum but I'm glad DeKay didn't say that. Haha. Noob."

Oh, you're right. I forgot it's towns job to look to get lynched.
    unknown.png