Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sophisticated Man

Comments

• Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited April 2018
    The next round will be due between the 8th and the 10th, @Movotti but there is the option to have up to 48 hour extension if asked up to 24 hours prior to the 10th (aussie time). Also there is the option to have it early if you are going to be busy and I will put it up on behalf of you when the others are submitting.

Hi @kyky welcome to Sophisticated Man. :)

edited April 2018
    Okay pepes, now we have close to 10 contestants.

The closing dates for applications and the mock is the 3rd May.

Eliminations will come into play since we have close to 10 contestants and from the 2nd assignment onwards. (third, if you count from the mock)

Please remember this is a Sophisticated Male comp so every submission needs to show your male models as classy and sophisticated.

@MyFavoritedesign @aussiekarima @TEXASTWANGTONYA @InaMac69 @ColorMePink @lisabee2 @abelhinha35 @Movotti @kyky
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Hi, Movotti, you are not using Trash? I thought him classy enough! ;)@Movotti
    ~ You are quick off the mark I am still playing at the beach with the pose player. nowhere near ready to edit!LOL! The sun keeps disappearing on me, I am on day two to catch the shot, the waves will also roll after I take the shot! (His posing & the waves are not in sinc!Literally LOL!) B):)B)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    ********WAVES******* @ironknight35 @Movotti @kyky WOW Long Time No See Ya'll!!!!! HUGZZZ <3<3<3:D:D:D
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    ********WAVES******* @ironknight35 @Movotti @kyky WOW Long Time No See Ya'll!!!!! HUGZZZ <3<3<3:D:D:D

Hi! Love your Sim. Hugs <3
    He/Him
  • InaMacInaMac Posts: 1,536 Member
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA Love this shot <3
    @Movotti Awesome pic <3

Working on my entry today @Jendowoz0612 B)
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~Mock Assignment~
    ~ Model : Calvin Doran ~
    PhdV6oL.png
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

ooh gorgeous, @aussiekarima

Mock - Your Man in Beach Wear
    Model - Kai

Jwp0V1J.jpg
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
    Fabulous shot @aussiekarima <3
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
    Lovely shot, so gorgeous, @InaMac69

• MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    @aussiekarima Nice beach towel.
    Dan is a close friend of Trash.
    They have a theme song, Father Figure by George Michael... speaking of father figures, I think Dan is at risk of what is known as a 'dad bod'. At least, thats what the swimsuit pose looks like :p
    I would send him for a run, but he'd probably detour past a cake shop.

Please remember this is a Sophisticated Male comp so every submission needs to show your male models as classy and sophisticated.
    uuhhh oh... Dan has a thing for all the bling.

@InaMac69 Thank you. I sort of wish I had gone for an itsy bitsy, tiny weeny, yellow polka dot pair of speedos. But I had to keep it classy. Your man looks to be at my local beach... all ankle deep water, you've gotta walk about 1km to get to the knee deep water. But it's all that pretty sparkly blue.

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    One edit is allowed per round, @Movotti if you want to make any changes.

edited April 2018
    SMEXXXY Love Them @InaMac69 @aussiekarima :*:*:*<3<3<3 OHH And Thanks INA!!!
  • VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    @Movotti : I, for one, love Dan and his Speedo Dad Bod.

I know I annoy my husband because we're in our 30s and he's all "I'm faaaaaat, I have the Dad Bod and we don't even have kids" so I poke him in the belly XD (He's also not even fat...)

Dan the Man just has to vary his exercises. Or get a job as a wedding caterer and bench-press the cakes. Cause like some people get cakes taller than they are. Idk I think Dan's cute! And definitely classy enough.

I wanted to join but I just saw my class schedule for this month and... yeah. No can do. Granted this is the presentation and finalization phase of a project I've been working on for over three months?

Anyway I gotta sleep until paresthesia (numbness, tingling, and burning of the hands and feet due to fibromyalgia) sets in and wakes me up. I think I'm going to break down and take a sleep aid now cause I need to sleep more than two hours at a time. I'm exhausted.

I'll be lurking though! It also took me like 30 minutes to type this because I have no feeling in my fingers. Yay!
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Kyle Saunders

c1D2vPU.png

43JS9Qj.png
    edited May 2018
    Mock Assignment - Beach Wear

J3BgdBg.png

Edit - Sorry @Jendowoz0612, this weekend was a bit rushed and I didn't realise that it was suppose to be 3/4 shot. Please change my entry to this one. :)
    Post edited by abelhinha35 on
  • ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited April 2018
    ~ Sorry Tonya, I did not scroll up, he is cool, looking hot on the beach,what a beach babe! ♥ <3 ♥ (then I thought I have probably missed others!)
    ~ I apologise, I did not mean to miss anyone's Hot, I mean sophisticated males on the beach! Malcolm looks so at home there,but he is making me feel chilly!LOL!@ColorMePink I love his dreads! <3;)<3
    Thanks. Good chilly I hope. :smiley: Those dreads were tedious though. Didn't draw them, but quite a few pieces of hair stock were applied. :tired_face:

@TEXASTWANGTONYA Oooo Tristian looks hot! :love:

@Movotti !!! Yay! You're back! Dan is amazing and hilarious!!! :D

Heyyyy @ironknight35 & @kyky ! :)

@aussiekarima Oh that looks awesome! :o<3

@InaMac69 *fans self* :love:

@abelhinha35 OMg that's creative and cool! :o<3

@Vanadis Hope you feel better. <3 Good luck with school! Aren't going via online? Planning to go back to school via online myself. :)

Ok, did I miss someone? This thread got busy while I was gone. xD
    Kyle looks great, @abelhinha35

Update: Judge's Panel Wall is up. Model wall will go up as soon as I get @lisabee2 and @kyky's applications.

Always Happy To See You Lurking .... @Vanadis Take Care Of Yourself......!!!! <3<3<3 Wow He Looks Smexxyyyy -- Wonderful Edit @abelhinha35 <3<3<3
    Your man looks amazing @abelhinha35 <3

@Vanadis I hope you feel better soon <3

@Jendowoz0612 @ColorMePink @TEXASTWANGTONYA Thank you <3

@Movotti I live about 10 minutes walk away from the beach, but it does not look like that LOL You are lucky to have the sparkly blue water <3

Judges panel looks fab B)B)
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
    Thanks @ColorMePink @TEXASTWANGTONYA @Jendowoz0612 and @InaMac69. <3
    Amaizing entries everyone, looking forward to compete with y'all. :)
    @Vanadis I hope you feel better soon :)
  • kykykyky Posts: 241 Member
    edited May 2018
    sorry for being late ... i'm trying as fast as i can xD Long time no use PTS so hope it isnt bad picture
    Name: Brian Nguyen
    Untitled-21-3.jpg
    R1: Beach Wear
    1---Copy.jpg
    kNl6pO8.png