Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zombie (Lifestate)

DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
edited April 2018 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
  • Will have the following motives: Social (can be fulfilled through communications with other undead/zombie/vampire/ghost), Brain (similar to Hunger), Hygiene (although it will always be red as they have stinky rotten flesh).
  • These dudes can be created in CAS or transform into one from a sim when they're bitten by a zombie.
  • Once story progression takes over, the resided unplayed or towny zombies will spread their zombification like a disease, except it is deliberately carried when they bite sims (through a fight interaction, who by the default they are all enemies with the mortal sims in the relationship panel).
  • Another way the zombie infestation can be spread, is with the return of Biotech (Medicine) Station when there is a chance the curation of medicine fails and turn into plague, that travels through water/air/prelong-exposer-with-infected-sim, and thus the virus outbreak occurs.
  • The Last Way the zombie apocalypse may initiate through the (returning addition) of the Full Moon, that makes deceased sim come back as undead (i.e. as zombies).
  • To fight off these sims, one may be lucky to avoid being bitten when one comes into the confrontation which such creatures, especially If the victim as high fitness skill, as well there be tranquilizers that upon shooting its dart at a zombie, it will put them into a 12 hour slumber.
  • As a returning quirk, but only applied to zombies that have vegetarian train: make them herbivores.
NNpYlHF.jpg
Post edited by DragonCat159 on

Comments

• marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I would welcome it as I am a big fan of the walking dead. Seeing a fully fledged zombie and a run down town full of the dead :)

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Whoops, this thread should have been in Idea Corner... I guess it wouldn't matter anyway, as the sims studio never takes ideas into account ;/
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited April 2018
    Whoops, this thread should have been in Idea Corner... I guess it wouldn't matter anyway, as the sims studio never takes ideas into account ;/

I heard they actually do check out the threads in the ideas section - but are less likely to look at the feedback section except after a new pack comes out - just to see what we say about a pack. I do believe your idea would get a better chance of being seen in ideas than here - seeing it is a newish take on zombies or a slightly different, more modern idea - but in feedback mostly other simmers is all who will see it.

Oddly feed back is the most used by simmers and the least seen by devs .

If it was me and I really wanted devs to see it - I would definitely put it in ideas and maybe in the threads from the moderators asking for what we'd like in our game.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

@EA_Mage pls move this to IDEAS. (If you guys know the name of the modders, tag those others as well.)
    NNpYlHF.jpg
    edited April 2018
    @Ea_Leelooo @EA_Lanna @EA_Leeloo @EA_Spectre may you move this to Idea Corner?
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    Done - apologies for the delay @DragonCat159