Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Closed.. Thank you <3

CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
Inspired by @Soulgal7's Asylum challenge attempt I am adding an asylum challenge arc to my newest story in progress. I plan to start posting the first chapters soon as I am ahead but for the asylum arc I am in need of some patients/residents and staff which is where you come in.
03-18-17_12-06-56_PM.png

I know its short notice but I am hoping to start this arc in just over a week so thread will be open for entries until the 18th of April or until I receive enough Sims whichever comes first. I am in need of 7 patients and 2 or 3 staff members.(Who will live off lot)

If you are interested in the challenge rules they can be found here. I will be attempting the challenge on easy with one minor change. My sim is a teenager.
04-04-18_1-09-34_PM.png

If you would like to Submit a sim:
- Create a new unskilled sim in CAS
- Can be young adult, adult or elder
- Male, Female (No Alien's or Vampire life states however there is nothing that says your sim cannot believe he or she is one ;):p )
- If creating a patient at least one trait must be the "INSANE" trait
- Other traits and lifetime aspiration are entirely your choice
- Dress them in however you like with clothing provided in game. (I own all packs except Bowling stuff and small pets) No cc
- No cc please

Create a post in this thread with the following:

Name of sim:

Picture:

Link or origin ID (so i can find your sim):

Background story (Optional):

There is a limit of 1 sim creation each.

Deadline is April 18th,
cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

Post edited by Charliimai on

Comments

• EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    edited April 2018
    Name of Sim: Gareth of N'Org
    Picture:
    04-11-14.jpg
    Link or origin ID: @EuphorialQueen
    Gareth Not Alien

Background story: Garry legally changed his name to Gareth of N'Org to "honor his true heritage". Garry er I mean Gareth strongly believes he is from "NotHere". He has agreed to stay at the Sanctuary (Sanitarium) while awaiting a ride home to join his "real" family. Original by #EQCreations for #Charliimai #TS4AsylumChallenge #AsylumChallenge #Insane #NotAlien #NoCC
    pak10.png
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    If I can reserve a spot, I will have one later tonight after I get off work. :smile:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    Thank you @EuphorialQueen, Gareth our non alien, alien is absolutely Fantastic. B)

I look forward to meeting your sim @LegacySims2017 :)
    cSXsPD.jpg

• Kiara_kittenKiara_kitten Posts: 52 Member
    Um, what about if we're not a member and can't add pictures? Cause this would be really cool if i could do this, but i'm not able to add photos.
    edited April 2018
    @Kiara_kitten The picture is not really important as long as I can find your sim in the gallery, I'm not sure you can add links as a non member either. But please Create away I would love you to enter someone. :)

I should be able to track your upload if you leave/put your origin Id in your post.
    cSXsPD.jpg

Um, what about if we're not a member and can't add pictures? Cause this would be really cool if i could do this, but i'm not able to add photos.
    You might find this helpful:
    Small changes for new members posted 29 January 2018 by EA_Mage
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member

Name of sim: Angus Mcphee

Link or origin ID (so i can find your sim): Lisabee2

Doctor McPhee, I presume? The once famed jungle explore, Angus McPhee, descended into madness after his 3rd bout of yellow dart frog fever. He resides in an asylum now .. not only seeking his sanity but also treasures that he will sell to fund his next excursion into the wild(if there is one). The other patients are very fond of him because he has amazing stories of his adventures (not sure if all of them are true but they are all entertaining).

My Gallery upload can be found with either hashtag #Lisabeesims #CharliimaiAsylumchallenge

Picture:

oGR9N1P.jpg
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
    Name of Sim: Gareth of N'Org
    Picture:
    04-11-14.jpg
    Link or origin ID: @EuphorialQueen
    Gareth Not Alien

Background story: Garry legally changed his name to Gareth of N'Org to "honor his true heritage". Garry er I mean Gareth strongly believes he is from "NotHere". He has agreed to stay at the Sanctuary (Sanitarium) while awaiting a ride home to join his "real" family. Original by #EQCreations for #Charliimai #TS4AsylumChallenge #AsylumChallenge #Insane #NotAlien #NoCC
    pak10.png

Love him EQ
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    lisabee2 wrote: »

Doctor McPhee, I presume? The once famed jungle explore, Angus McPhee, descended into madness after his 3rd bout of yellow dart frog fever. He resides in an asylum now .. not only seeking his sanity but also treasures that he will sell to fund his next excursion into the wild(if there is one). The other patients are very fond of him because he has amazing stories of his adventures (not sure if all of them are true but they are all entertaining).

My Gallery upload can be found with either hashtag #Lisabeesims #CharliimaiAsylumchallenge

Picture:
    oGR9N1P.jpg
    Perfectly delightful @lisabee2
    By any chance is he related to a certain mysterious Nanny McPhee?
    :lol:
    Name of sim: Anakin Skywalker

Picture:
    Anakin_Skywalker.png
    (Anakin Skywalker is unmasked in a couple outfits)

Link or origin ID (so i can find your sim): LegacySims2017 ( used tags: #AsylumChallenge #Charliimai #LegacySims2017 )

Background story (Optional): Police picked up a man in a costume wandering the streets of Windenburg, presumably harassing bystanders to join the dark side. When the police took him to the police station, they asked him his name. He said his name was Anakin Skywalker. The police couldn't help but laugh. This enraged Anakin and he said they would feel the wrath of the dark side. The police fingerprinted him, but could not find his true identity in their database. They asked him where he lived. He said he didn't have a place. He used to live with his mother and she passed away when he was a child. He was taken in by others but when classmates called him "little orphan Ani", he ran away and vowed to come back and use the Force and pay revenge on those who teased him. In the end, the police told Anakin they found a special place that will help him. Anakin thought they meant a place with others like him who know the Force.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Officially dubbing this the "Best Thread EVER"
    "little orphan Ani"
    I am DYING

I knew you of all simmers would crack up at that! :grimace::mrgreen:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    lisabee2 wrote: »

Picture:
    oGR9N1P.jpg
    Perfectly delightful @lisabee2
    By any chance is he related to a certain mysterious Nanny McPhee?
    :lol:

You know now that you mention it .. the resemblance is there
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited April 2018
    Oh my gosh! @Charliimai - oh I have to make a sim for this! Please reserve a spot for me! lol And thank you so much for the shout out for my attempt at the asylum challenge. lol hehehe

talon_stone.png

talon_stone_and_the_fire.png

Name of sim: Talon Stone

Link or origin ID (so i can find your sim): SoulGal7
    Talon Stone

Timothy Stone used to be the top executive of a multi-million simoleon freezer bunny ice cream business until he disappeared. Some say it was stress, others say he embezelled simoleons. The mystery will never be known as it was all rather hush hush. Months later, authorities found him living in a cave at The Bluffs in Windenburg. He had no memory of his former life, and when asked his name, said it was Talon. The board took over the company and suggested that Timothy...errr...Talon be placed in a sanitorium for his own safety. Will Talon ever remember who he was? What happened to him that he can't remember? Such tragedy.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    Thank you @lisabee2, @LegacySims2017 and @SoulGal7 I love Angus, Anakin and Talon they each have great background stories I cannot wait for the Asylum antics to begin. :D
    cSXsPD.jpg

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited April 2018
    Another insane sims casting call... ...sounds like fun, I'm in. Hope this strange sim is fun for your challenge.

Name of sim: Shinobi Tokugawa

Picture: Not sure how to upload an image on a post but my current avatar at this time is Shinobi in his "Athletic" wear.

Link or origin ID (so i can find your sim): vanpelt81

Background story (Optional): Shinobi Tokugawa is a famed hitman/assassin for the Yakuza. Unlike most others in his line of work, Shinobi has a strange combination of bloodlust and theatrics. Oh sure, he has killed and tortured many sims on both sides of the Pacific, but he loves to elaborately play with his victims like a cat with it's caught prey, especially with high profile hits on his list. He will set up elaborate traps for some of his victims all with the music of Nickelback on a continuous loop (the horror) and then live stream it for the world to see. When he was finally caught, the flair of his insanity went up to 11. He showed up to his trail wearing a wide range of costumes from a pirate to a clown to a witch to even a hot dog, all so he can play up his inanity plea. It worked for now since he is currently instatutionalized.

*he can also be found using #insane on the search.
    > @Charliimai said:
    > @Kiara_kitten The picture is not really important as long as I can find your sim in the gallery, I'm not sure you can add links as a non member either. But please Create away I would love you to enter someone. :)
    >
    > I should be able to track your upload if you leave/put your origin Id in your post.

So: Name: Jezabelle Canta
    Origin ID: Galaxy_kitten_73
    Background: As the only girl, in a family with six brothers, she was driven insane, tortured, and beat up all the time, her mother had died, and her father made her do everything, from the dishes, to making dinner, but only let her eat that scraps. This drove her to insanity, and she went on a mad killing spree, locking her brothers in something like what you would call the Saw (with jigsaw) and killing them all off one by one. The police arrived the next day, and because of they way they had been torturing her, didn't send her to prison, but to a mental asylum.

At the min, i'm using Jezabelle in my asylum thing, but i'll make a separate group for her, and share it, so you can find it, and i will change one of the traits, just plz let me do this? I did ask.
    Oh, she managed to escape, for five years, building a life for herself, getting a boyfriend, and moving house, before she was finally caught, just thought i should put it in as she is wearing much to nice clothes for a slave girl.
    Thank you @VanPelt81 and @Kiara_kitten 2 more Amazing sims join the Asylum.

cSXsPD.jpg

I just want to thank you all again @EuphorialQueen, @lisabee2, @LegacySims2017, @SoulGal7, @VanPelt81 and @Kiara_kitten . you have provided such an amazing bunch of inmates in such a short time. I am really excited to get started :*<3
    cSXsPD.jpg

@EuphorialQueen, @lisabee2, @LegacySims2017, @SoulGal7, @VanPelt81 and @Kiara_kitten Meet and get to know June Cotteridge, The girl who will eventually join your sims in the Asylum.
    june.png

Her story starts here: F.A.T.

For anyone interested therer are still a few days to enter a sim. I am still in need of 1 patient and 2 staff members.

cSXsPD.jpg

Charliimai wrote: »
    @EuphorialQueen, @lisabee2, @LegacySims2017, @SoulGal7, @VanPelt81 and @Kiara_kitten Meet and get to know June Cotteridge, The girl who will eventually join your sims in the Asylum.
    june.png

Her story starts here: F.A.T.

For anyone interested therer are still a few days to enter a sim. I am still in need of 1 patient and 2 staff members.

So, this is your character? The one you're playing? Cool, she looks awesome!
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited April 2018
    @Charliimai - I love June and I love how this girl celebrates! Woot!
    I love pizza. Who doesn't? Ok, well, if you don't, that's ok, too. But June certainly does! Go June!
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    @Kiara_kitten yes that is my character June who I will be controlling during the challenge. Really excited to start but I have about 8 more pre-written chapters to go/post before then. Thank you I really like her she's a little different to my usual sims.

@soulgal7 *Hangs head :( and whispers "Me... I don't like Pizza." :D * Thanks for reading! I adore June she was just meant for a short story but reading your asylum antics I just had to have her join in the fun. :D
    cSXsPD.jpg