Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for friendly Simmer willing to create my virtual self

nrichard680nrichard680 Posts: 17 Member
Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for a friendly simmer with some artistic ability to create my fiance and I, and our dog for me. I haven't got a creative bone in my body and would not do any of us any justice. I'm new to TS4 and have the sims 4+cats and dogs expansion only (not sure if that matters or not). I also see a bunch of stuff about non CC and CC regarding custom created things. Not sure what that means, but I'm looking to be able to drag and drop these "Sim Selves" into the game without any hassle.

I've replied on a few threads similar to this one but haven't found too many that are still active threads unfortunately. Here's to trying!

Any takers? :)

Comments

• aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ You want them CC (created content) FREE, so that you can drag & drop into your game! (you also need them "Base Game" (Sims 4) & C&D's only as they all have different cloths & such in other add-ons!)
    ~ As you are a new member it is hard for you to give the required pictures of your true selves,so what any Simself maker requires from you is a full frontal face shot & a side shot of your individual heads & a full body front & side, your dog just side full view & face head on,any unusual markings as well in the fur would be great,what traits you want, name, & boy or girl!
    ~ To do this you need somewhere like Imgur or Flicker,some where were you can post your pictures!
    ~ Imgur is HERE if that helps,you will eventually need it to post pictures here anyway!
    ~ OK that is about it, to get you started,when you have the pictures just copy past the link in your comments & peeps will do the same to get to your pictures! @Jovimom
    ~ I can give it a go for you,I have made other Simselves but I have no clue if they were OK,as even though the Simselves got a few downloads the persons whom asked never acknowledged that they got them,so maybe they were bad!LOL!(anyway the link to my Gallery is below if you would like to look!) Good luck! ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• nrichard680nrichard680 Posts: 17 Member
    Thanks @aussiekarima! I'll see what I can get to you as soon as I am out of work today. :smiley:

Getting side shots/full body might be a little difficult, but I'll see what I have in the picture archive :P
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    edited April 2018
    ~ Well it is easy if you get each other to take them,try it without laughing, I bet you both will not succeed!LOL! @Jovimom :)
    ~ Or your Mobil phone & a full length mirror will work just as well, (you do not have to own one,a clothing or shoe store has them,just a thought!) OK!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima