Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More stylish and dignified clothing for elderly female Sims

2...Next

Comments

• AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    More suggestions (please also take note of hairstyles and complements)

FA3aGdC.jpg
    LeH24w6.jpg
    pYaolej.jpg
    Elvy6zv.jpg
    NzxHwxi.jpg
    fnhXN4A.jpg
    khvGDne.jpg
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,912 Member
    @AlbaWaterhouse I particularly like that red/black top jacket. I have one like it. It does help me to have a jacket or top that covers the hip region! All those models are very slim so clothing should cover up and flatter those of us who are not so.
  • JouvayJouvay Posts: 834 Member
    dizzydee_k wrote: »
    Simburian wrote: »
    The trouble is that older people are only given frumpy stuff in the shops anyway these days so EA is obviously following the trend. No one wants to look like "mutton dressed as lamb" either (unless on purpose). >:)

The idea of a "Timeless" style seems to have been tossed. :| I really have no interest in dressing like my Grandkids.

I'd be willing to overlook the sag and the slouch, if only there were something suitable to wear.

Co-signed.

And the sag and the slouch is really irritating, I can't get over it.

Give elders a lil more love please Maxis.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,912 Member
    @Jouvay I think the programmers are so young that they don't realise they are being insulting.
  • fordr4fordr4 Posts: 5 New Member
    Love this post! I also struggle to find classic clothing for all Sims. Thank God for the CAS is all I can say. At least we can correct a few things.
  • TinkTink2018TinkTink2018 Posts: 1 New Member
    men an woman,infants,children,teens,elderly they all need new outfits an new shoes..we also need more animals, vehicles that we can drive ourselfs get into an out of go to work in all the jobs with them an even go to school with our kids an when we go on vac we can pack our own bags..we also need an exspansion where we can go on ships an planes...an a expansion for real tree houses...we need new hairstyles for all sims..i love sims 4
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    I agree with you wholeheartedly. Elder Sims are missing so much when it comes to gameplay, including clothes. I have so much trouble dressing my elders in a way that seems genuine.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • dizzydee_kdizzydee_k Posts: 475 Member
    All of this.
  • sazzieJsazzieJ Posts: 150 Member
    it would be nice to have more classic styles added to elders. even removable scarves/hats/coats/gloves etc when sims enter buildings would be nice.

the hairstyles now leave alot to be desired. i have maybe 5 that i continually use due to the rest looking ill fitting, having accessories i dont like, or being funny colours. some i dont use simply because they dont have a nice fringe or its doesnt sit right

classic jewellery with stones or pearls would be nice and better shoes.

as mentioned alot of the older ladies are quite well put together. their hair and nails are neat and the clothing is not baggy and their make up is simple and appropriate. the elders need a bit of love to bring them upto scratch. think mary berry, (from great british bake off) she always looks so stylish

maybe they could introduce a 'generations' GP similar to the sims 3 EP but sims 4 version could focus on updating the wardrobes and sims across all generations. no slouch and sag for elders, shorter/more youthful teens so theyre distinguishable, a height slider, and proper genetics but the focus could be on elders so they get the most benefits

• TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    I'd like some jeans that are neither skinny nor low rise.