Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vast number of seed spawners in Global Layer

In CAW, under Global Layer/Game Objects, there are what appear to be almost a thousand objects. The few dozed I've checked seem to be seed spawners. I have yet to place any seed spawners in my world. I did place the Stones Throw Greenhouse, but I thought I deleted all the seed spawners from it (I'd rather harvest the plants than pick up a vast number of seeds). Are these seed spawners from the greenhouse lot(the lot seems to keep spawning seed spawners) and can I get rid of them? There are nearly a thousand, as I said. I need a way to bulk delete them.

When I right click them, there is an option to delete, but I get the message, "Are you sure you want to Delete this Object?". When I click 'Yes' I get the message, "Cannot delete a Game Object belonging to a lot or the Global Layer in this mode. Please use Edit in Game mode." In Game Mode, there don't seem to be any spawners remaining but they seem to keep coming back.

When I right click there is another option, 'Find in render panel' that shows a blue screen with a seed spawner. I think it may be underground or something. I don't know how to move to above ground so I will know where they are. Please HELP. I don't want a thousand seed spawners in my world. My OCD will have me picking up all the seeds, for ever and ever, forever.

Comments

• ts1depotts1depot Posts: 1,438 Member
    Those objects in the GL are invisible objects that have no impact on your world, and not all of them are spawners. There's no need to delete them but if it bothers you, you can clean up your GL: http://modthesims.info/t/473791.
    EiFlric.png