Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Selling items

How do you sell items on the mobile game? The last purple and blue tickets say that you get them from “selling heirlooms.” How do you do that? Or sell any item (like old furniture, etc)? My storage is getting a lot of things in it...TIA
NGjC2.gif

Comments

• JreamCatcherJreamCatcher Posts: 9 New Member
    As far as I know, you can't sell anything in your inventory. Maybe heirlooms but I haven't sold any of those yet. I have "trashed" some of Izy's creations. You get back 2 fashion gems from that.
  • simlovergirl07simlovergirl07 Posts: 1,376 Member
    I thought the same thing until I clicked on the bottom purple and blue tickets and it said sell heirlooms. I’ve got 2 mean trait ones that I don’t want.
    NGjC2.gif
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    Hello
    You are unable to selll furnishings that you own.
    You can sell heirlooms though. Click on the heirloom case. The click on the heirloom that you want to sell and there will be option to sell it
  • DreaPopaDreaPopa Posts: 18 Member
    @simlovergirl07 may I ask how come you got 2 of them? I have enough green tickets to buy 2 common heirlooms but my problem is it’s been a couple of days since they’ve been in store, now I only get silver or gold ones! did you get them by retiring?
  • simlovergirl07simlovergirl07 Posts: 1,376 Member
    DreaPopa wrote: »
    @simlovergirl07 may I ask how come you got 2 of them? I have enough green tickets to buy 2 common heirlooms but my problem is it’s been a couple of days since they’ve been in store, now I only get silver or gold ones! did you get them by retiring?

Yes, it was a glitch actually. My sim retired so I got the mean telework heirloom and someone had asked for my sim to move in with them so I clicked that option and it gave me another mean trait heirloom. They are both common.
    NGjC2.gif
  • ToffeeSpongeToffeeSponge Posts: 5 New Member
    I think they should come up with something so we can sell old furniture I’ve got so much stuff I don’t need.
    And how do I get the heirloom case ?
    I have 3 heirlooms but I don’t know what they are for lool
    I think they should come up with something so we can sell old furniture I’ve got so much stuff I don’t need.

Hello @ToffeeSponge
    Click on the “buy” icon in build mode ( the 3rd icon) ,then click on the “ rewards” section . There is a section there where you can get the heirloom cases.
    [quote="rosemow;c-16422044"][quote="ToffeeSponge;c-16421927"]I think they should come up with something so we can sell old furniture I’ve got so much stuff I don’t need.
    I have 3 heirlooms but I don’t know what they are for lool [/quote]

Hello @ToffeeSponge
    Click on the “buy” icon in build mode ( the 3rd icon) ,then click on the “ rewards” section . There is a section there where you can get the heirloom cases. [/quote]

Heyyy I checked that and it says I need to collect more heirlooms before I can buy it
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello @ToffeeSponge
    Click on the “buy” icon in build mode ( the 3rd icon) ,then click on the “ rewards” section . There is a section there where you can get the heirloom cases.

Heyyy I checked that and it says I need to collect more heirlooms before I can buy it

Hello
    Have you had a sim retire yet, or are the heirlooms just what you have bought? When you retire your first sim, there is an interaction where you are directed to get your first heirloom case.
  • livingforwardslivingforwards Posts: 144 Member
    Are we able to delete household items (even if it’s impossible to sell them)? I have several lower versions of the same item - yoga mat, microwave, guitar etc.
    Are we able to delete household items (even if it’s impossible to sell them)? I have several lower versions of the same item - yoga mat, microwave, guitar etc.

Hello
    If you would prefer not to have them on display in your home, you can click on them and move to the storage inventory box.
    You are unable to remove them though totally out of the storage box/home/game.
    [quote="rosemow;c-16423127"][quote="ToffeeSponge;c-16422804"][quote="rosemow;c-16422044"][quote="ToffeeSponge;c-16421927"]I think they should come up with something so we can sell old furniture I’ve got so much stuff I don’t need.

Hello @ToffeeSponge
    Click on the “buy” icon in build mode ( the 3rd icon) ,then click on the “ rewards” section . There is a section there where you can get the heirloom cases. [/quote]

Heyyy I checked that and it says I need to collect more heirlooms before I can buy it [/quote]

Hello
    Have you had a sim retire yet, or are the heirlooms just what you have bought? When you retire your first sim, there is an interaction where you are directed to get your first heirloom case.[/quote]

Hiya
    No I haven’t retired any sims I don’t want to yet I’ve still got hobbies and jobs to complete. What happens if I retire them like what happens to their jobs and hobbies and if I do do I get to play as my adult kids? Or would I have to pay to “add new sim”?
    And yeah I’ve just brought them I have 4 now

Hello @ToffeeSponge

Hello
    Have you had a sim retire yet, or are the heirlooms just what you have bought? When you retire your first sim, there is an interaction where you are directed to get your first heirloom case.

Hiya
    No I haven’t retired any sims I don’t want to yet I’ve still got hobbies and jobs to complete. What happens if I retire them like what happens to their jobs and hobbies and if I do do I get to play as my adult kids? Or would I have to pay to “add new sim”?
    And yeah I’ve just brought them I have 4 now

Hello @ToffeeSponge
    You will need to retire one of them to get access to the first heirloom case. Once you have retired them, their playable slot will be freed/open so you can promote the adult kids and play as them. By clicking on the portrait picture, you can promote sims into the playable slot. After the sims have been retired, they will remain in the house for a few days, then an icon will appear above their heads, and after clicking that they will leave the house completely.
    Your adult kids can start their own careers and hobbies.
    [quote="rosemow;c-16426323"][quote="ToffeeSponge;c-16426194"][quote="rosemow;c-16423127"][quote="ToffeeSponge;c-16422804"][quote="rosemow;c-16422044"][quote="ToffeeSponge;c-16421927"]I think they should come up with something so we can sell old furniture I’ve got so much stuff I don’t need.

Hello @ToffeeSponge

Heyyy I checked that and it says I need to collect more heirlooms before I can buy it [/quote]

Hello
    Have you had a sim retire yet, or are the heirlooms just what you have bought? When you retire your first sim, there is an interaction where you are directed to get your first heirloom case.[/quote]

Hiya
    And yeah I’ve just brought them I have 4 now [/quote]

Hello @ToffeeSponge
    You will need to retire one of them to get access to the first heirloom case. Once you have retired them, their playable slot will be freed/open so you can promote the adult kids and play as them. By clicking on the portrait picture, you can promote sims into the playable slot. After the sims have been retired, they will remain in the house for a few days, then an icon will appear above their heads, and after clicking that they will leave the house completely.
    Your adult kids can start their own careers and hobbies.[/quote]

Ok I get what you mean
  • BlueWizardRobBlueWizardRob Posts: 102 Member
    I bought the heirloom cases and put my heirlooms on display.
    After a while I had to put the cases and heirlooms in storage. There is a limit to how many items you can have in your house. I wasn't able to decorate my house the way I wanted without putting the heirlooms and their display cases in storage. They were taking up 20 items worth in my items count.
  • mchristy1963mchristy1963 Posts: 29 Member
    It would be nice to be able to sell anything you can possibly come across