Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Perfect Genetics Challenge

Comments

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,918 Member
    Episode 29 of Perfect Genetics Challenge is now on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/EiP-ANPqqNg

In this episode 3 more imaginary friends are made real. Alien baby Mary ages up to toddler and plays with her brother, Martin. Then Martin ages up and the little boys go fishing at the big waterfall. We see some spectacular alien abductions. More recipes are read. Pets play together.

I hope you enjoy it and are able to watch.

Happy Simming
    The Perfect Genetics Challenge Generation 1 Episode 30 is now available on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/D8TGVZUxoqg

In this episode life goes on at the Walker household. A new baby is born, the imaginary friends made real settle into day to day life as real teens. There are lots of traps set around the house and one of them has to deal with the consequences of having a destructive mood swing.

There is another mystery family living in Sunset Valley and we begin to get to know them. We'll be watching their progress over the next few episodes until they eventually move to live in Moonlight Falls and become very important to the Walker family.

I hope you enjoy the video. I've started work on episode 31 now.
    The Perfect Genetics Challenge Generation 1 Episode 31 is now available on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/fpZCck-k5ac

This episode has two parts.

It starts with Donna, the new fairy who lives in Sunset Valley.

Donna-Flower-YA-Fairy-Traits001.jpg

Mabel-Flower-YA-Traits001.jpg

She's working on getting new skills. I noticed in one place she had a garden surrounded by a fence, I sent her to the Stones Thro Greenhouse to collect suns and seeds and when she returned home her fence had been replaced by a fully completed glass greenhouse. I must admit her story isn't really meant to be a story, it's just showing her preparing for her future life with the Walker family in Moonlight Falls.

The second part of the video is all about the Walkers in Moonlight Falls. They are still making imaginary friends real.

Gary-And-Chas-Walker001.jpg

Chas's trait is vegetarian, not vetetarian

James-And-Puzzle-Walker001.jpg

Owen-And-Trish-Walker001.jpg

Cindy-And-Bobby-Walker001.jpg

Petal-And-Cosmo-Walker001.jpg

Percy-And-Pat-Walker001.jpg

Martin-And-Bobo-Sa-Sithuvod001.jpg

When Owen got his Patricia (Trish) real, she was the first female IF to become real and I suddenly needed to know about James' IF. Was it female too? So I decided there is nothing for it, he now has to start work on the Chemistry Table. After Owen's tragic experience, he drove me insane the time it took him to get to the potion he needed to make his IF real. Each one went on and on and on and on - you don't notice that in the video as I cut almost all of it out, but I was cringing thinking of going through all that again with James. And Owen got a lot of explosions instead of potions. Fortunately, James has had very few explosions, and got through his potions quickly. I know how his imaginary friend turned out and I'm so very glad I went ahead with getting him to do that but I'm not telling her as that's for the next episode.

Martin got offered an opportunity 'When Dreams Come True' and I cancelled it. But of course that means his Imaginary Friend wants to become real too so Martin has started working on the potion table too. That's still a work in progress.

Percy was planned to age up in this episode but in the end there was no time. He'll do that in the next episode. I've started working on it already. I think I have sufficient video recorded to do it. The thing is most of what I've got recorded seems to be sims trying to find the potion they need, and Cindy suddenly got a wish to find a potion she can't already make so she's working at the Chemistry table too.

I need to expand the house again to accommodate all the extra sims. Between Don having alien pregnancies that turn into sims eventually needing places to sleep and Imaginary Friends becoming real and needing bedrooms too this house is about to burst. I think I may have to add an extra level to it soon.

At least, when Donna arrives in town she will take one of them to live with her so the household could begin shrinking before Cindy starts having her babies. But that's all in the future.

I hope you enjoy this video.

Happy Simming

edited April 2020
    The Perfect Genetics Challenge Generation 1 Part 32 is now available for you to watch on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/Z47pslrrGkc

This video is again half and half - first part is in the Walker household in Moonlight Falls, the second part is in Donna's household in Sunset Valley. There are some surprises in both halves.

Some pics from Moonlight Falls

James-And-Prue-Walker001.jpg

It took me a long time to track this pair down and eventually they had to get their picture taken in the dark.
    Percy-And-Pat-Walker001.jpg

Some pics from Sunset Valley.

Mateo, Mable's imaginary friend turned real was out chasing small animals to complete his Lifetime Wish. He caught a few butterflies along the way.
    Mateo001.jpg

The Green Flame seems to be increasing the speed of the skill building in the household at the moment
    The-Green-Flame001.jpg

I hope you enjoy watching the video.

Happy Simming
    The Perfect Genetics Challenge Episode 33 is now available to view.

https://youtu.be/PMTXNxQZmyM

This was meant to be the final episode of Donna's household. But it isn't. I only got almost half way through the video I've recorded. I was thinking maybe I will just make it a really long video. An hour or more. I realised that would make it very difficult for you to watch and it would take me a few more days to get it all done. It is already about 2 weeks since I last loaded a video and I usually do one every week. I didn't want to make everyone wait 3 weeks for the extra long video so I broke it up and here is the first part of the episode about Donna and her household.

There are imaginary friends made real including one surprise IF I didn't expect to have. And a surprise cloning. This meant 3 new sims are added during this episode taking the household to 7 sims by the end of the episode. I'd been hoping to get them to this stage by the end of this episode but I didn't manage to do that unfortunately.

Screenshot-200.jpg

I will continue working on the next video and you will see lots of birthdays and adventures in it.

I do hope you enjoy this video. Enjoy the game and the story.

That's it from me for now. Happy Simming.
    Here is Episode 34 of The Perfect Genetics Challenge Generation 1.

https://youtu.be/UdvOeoE7usc

In this episode they complete the removal of the garden from their Sunset Valley greenhouse.
    Connie clones a new plant sim from Mabel's DNA. Marigold is the result and she has the Grumpy and Evil traits.

After moving to their new house Marigold does her toddler skills.

Everyone but Marigold goes to China, France and Egypt. I didn't get any video of China. Donna just had to catch 3 dragon fish. They weren't there for long. There is some video of France where Connie and Mabel had to interview a sim. This is why they went now. I want to age the teens up to Young Adult and they have had that opportunity for ages. I finally had to decide if I was going to cancel it or let them go and get it done. I decided I wanted to send them adventuring at least once anyhow so they may as well complete the opportunity so they took off together. Mostly they are seen catching butterflies. They get some surprisingly valuable butterflies.

Then they head off to Egypt. We see a bit more of them in Egypt as Donna and Mateo are into the tombs.

On their return home they start unpacking their loot and reassembling a few things, such as pushable statues and sarcophagi.

Marigold's birthday party at the new house
    Marigold-Ages-Up.jpg

Connie after she ages up to YA - she won't look quite this big in this episode
    Connie-YA001.jpg

Gary and Chas - I'm thinking of pairing Connie and Chas up in a future episode.
    Gary-And-Chas-Walker001.jpg

The next episode will definitely be the final of the episodes devoted to Donna and her crew.

Then we'll be back to the Walker household in Moonlit Falls for the following episodes.

Before Donna arrives in Moonlit Falls I'll have an episode where Gary ages up to YA. Then the next episode a mysterious new household suddenly appears in the world and I move Donna in with Gary's household so they can get to know each other. I plan a huge wedding in the Indoor Outdoor Wedding venue for them. This is why I needed to age up the three teens as I knew I wanted them to be at home with the younger children while Donna was with Gary's household. I know with mods I can have teens taking care of children but I wanted them to be Young Adults for this purpose. The situation could go on for a few episodes.

I will be moving various sims from Donna's household into the Walker household occasionally and see what relationships eventuate as a result. At the very least, Gary's imaginary friend will age up to Young Adult with Gary and will be a potential partner for Connie. If that happens I'll move them into a home of their own thereby freeing up some extra space in the Walker household for Cindy and Bill to fill with their babies. Of course Donna and Gary will be the main occupants of Donna's house and will move out of the main Walker house and back to Donna's place once we've had their wedding.

If Connie and Chas become a couple (I may need to adjust traits to encourage this to happen) I will have a big wedding for them too. Then they'll get their own home somewhere in Moonlight Falls.

There will also be a big wedding for Cindy and Bill. I really want to get some more wedding photos and use that huge venue with it's two locations for ceremonies - the garden and indoor chapel. And the restaurant where they can eat and dance after the ceremony.
    The Perfect Genetics Challenge Generation 1 Episode 35 is now on YouTube and ready for you to watch.

https://youtu.be/QdvqPpPMsKg

This is the final episode based on Donna's house in Sunset Valley.

In this episode everyone other than Donna ages up. In the beginning of the episode there are 1 Young Adult (Donna) and 3 teens (Mabel, Matio and Connie) and 2 children (Petunia and Patricia) and 1 toddler (Marigold) with her imaginary friend doll (Jelly Bean).

By the end of the episode there are 4 young adults, 2 teens and 2 children. Jelly Bean has become real and is now named Julie.

The three newly aged up young adults graduate and everyone attends their ceremony.

Donna and Mateo travel to Egypt and China. In Egypt we see Mateo get cured of the mummy's curse by the Sphinx and Donna fishes to catch a dragon fish in China.

Donna reconstructs a few sarcophagi and a dive well when back at home.

Screenshot-200.jpg

At the end of the video there is a quick tour of the house so you can see it. This will most likely be the last chance for you to have a look around this house as I currently don't plan to play this house once it has been placed in Moonlight Falls and this is no longer the active household.

I hope you enjoy the video.

Happy Simming.
    I finally managed to make the video available for you to view. I am struggling with getting anything done lately. I sit at the computer to do something and it's as if some invisible force is telling me to not touch it. I know I desperately need to get some exercise. I haven't left the house for days now. Maybe weeks.

Anyway, here's the link to the video.
    https://youtu.be/9K4ZsDNUvnI

I've started on the next video and will keep on doing Perfect Genetics until I manage to transition into Generation 2. Hoping it won't be too long.

There is a lot happening in this video and I've only shown short bits or things that I thought are interesting or fun to watch. I hope you enjoy it.

I was planning to have birthdays for Gary and his IF made real but in the end there was only time for Gary's birthday. The game forced a birthday for little Max onto me at the start as when they returned from their vacation it announced it was his birthday. So we have another toddler needing training. Of course Max is not Olivia's child, he's the result of Don's third alien pregnancy. I'm really hoping there are no more of them.

One point of interest is when the grim reaper turns up to take one of the Imaginary Friends made real. I almost never see the grim reaper in my games so it is interesting for me when he turns up. I did manage to get a glimpse of him and I didn't organise for him to appear - the game did that to me all on its own.

Happy Simming
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @Karritz: Awesome video
    :) Smile!

@Puddinroy thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it. This next one is a bit dramatic in places. Hope you like it too.

I've got the video finished, and loaded to YouTube.

https://youtu.be/33aXxMDbcD4

This is Episode 37 of the Perfect Genetics Challenge, Generation 1.

There are more birthdays and we see a new way of getting everyone, no matter how many sims there are at the party, getting a piece of the birthday cake. A mod is involved.

Bill ages up. His party is quite eventful and we see why the cake is named 'birthday inferno' cake. Don't worry, no one dies.

There is skill building happening. I have observed there will be some hysterical fun with townies on the lot next episode. Things that happen in this episode have a direct influence on that.

Gary and Chas join their careers and we see them performing occasionally throughout the episode. Gary is now a magician and Chas an acrobat.

One Imaginary Friend is made real towards the end of the episode.

Two versions of Bart. The one on the left is him as he was when he became real. The one on the right is him after I gave him a new skin and fiddled with his face. His skin is a version of Starfruit that gives him freckles on his face.

Bart-Before-And-After-CAS001.jpg

I hope you get a chance to watch. It ended up being a little shorter and runs for about 27 minutes.

Happy Simming all.
    I finally got the video set up for you all to watch should you like to. This video is a bit different from my previous videos as I've been a bit adventurous and gone into the YouTube archive for music I am allowed to use in videos and added a bit to one spot that I felt needed it. Also I've played around a bit with some special effects. Not sure how successful I've been but I watched it all the way through a couple of times and loved it. I hope you enjoy it too.

It is the Perfect Genetics Challenge Generation 1 Episode 39

https://youtu.be/JPycXi2bqiY

There is a lot happening and it happens fast as I always try to get the video done in 30 minutes or less. This one runs for 31 minutes but the end of it is a bit special so I hope you watch all the way through.

We have roller coasters, romance, graduation ceremony, alien abductions, alien baby birth, romance. Romance dominates the video as it pops up more than once. The first baby of Generation 2 is unexpectedly born during this episode. That has nothing to do with the romance though. But there is romance and gardening and fishing and going to school and playing for tips and snow and a tragic clown snowman. Lots is happening.

I hope you get a chance to watch and enjoy.

Happy Simming
    Hello all. I have to rush off now so can't post properly but I just wanted to quickly let you know that I have loaded episode 40 of the Perfect Genetics Challenge and it is now ready for you to watch on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/0sXr35uPzPM

Lots happening in this video.

Birthdays, birth of Don's 4th alien baby. Hints on fixing problems in the game. Spring arrives. Prue gets her lifetime wish. We investigate the issue of the green flame from the group science project and faster skill gain. Lever of Doom is pulled. Hive mind.

In the next episode Gary has got frustrated with the number of sims at home and is travelling around new worlds meeting new sims. He might go home and return to one world with some of his brothers if he finds any interesting sims he wants them to meet.

That's it for now. I have an appointment and have to get ready now.

Happy Simming all.
    @Karritz: Loved the video. I giggled a little when Don got pregnant again.

Here is the link to Episode 41 of Generation 1 of the Perfect Genetics Challenge

https://youtu.be/PVmfQiq8Vgk

It's another busy episode. Features Chas and Prue, Mary and Barbara (Mary's IF made real), Gary visited new vacation worlds added to hold extra sims for possible future spouses. He met Donna and her household.

Worlds Gary visited include:
    Vice City by FreshPrince
    Vargfjell by Quailhogs
    The Stoneshields by Quailhogs
    Crystaline Cove by geminiagre
    Mountain Lake by Rflong7
    Huntsborough by Quailhogs

He came across one or more significant new sims in each of these worlds.

After Gary returns home his younger brother Owen joins the acrobat career. We see Owen perform for tips and collect festival eggs.

Owen and his Imaginary Friend made real, Trish, graduate. They aged up to Young Adult in the previous episode

We see 3 birthdays. 1. Sunny becoms a toddler. 2 & 3. Cindy and Bobby become Young Adults. We see Cindy's new look. She will be the mother of Generation 2.

This will be the final episode I make of this series for a while.

I'm now working on finishing the final episodes for the second playlist of The Isla Paradiso Bunch.
    The Perfect Genetics Challenge Generation 2 Episode 1 video is now available for you to watch on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/bNy88zaTtCA

In the final episode of Generation 1 the heir, Cindy, aged up to Young Adult. Now she's ready to get married and start having babies. First she needs to graduate.

This episode is pretty busy. There is a graduation, two birthday cakes with candles to blow out, two marriage proposals, two weddings, a journey to another world, a sim meets his future wife in the middle of a park and they get to know each other. There is dancing, flirting, marrying, hugging, kissing, travelling and all sorts of adventures.

There is a need to depopulate the main household and the world in general so I'll be moving sims out of Moonlight Falls for a while to allow the world to play without lag.
    @Karritz: Great video. Surprise wedding of Bill and Cindy. Yay! :)

@Puddinroy I'm glad you enjoyed it. I want to get through Generation 2 a lot faster than I managed to do Generation 1. I hope I can get enough sims moved out of Moonlight Falls quickly enough for that to happen. I need to move sims, both from the main household and from the world in general as it is currently almost impossible to save when Moonlight Falls is active. Far too many sims in it for the moment.
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,010 Member
    @Karritz I watched your latest Perfect Genetics Challenge, Gen 2 video about Cindy, Bill, and the others. Lots going on. Graduations, birthdays, marriages, and romances. A big family for experimenting with genetics. Twenty-two sims! The fluffy-haired IF sim had a unique look. πŸ˜‰

Sweet scenes with Cindy and Bill in the park getting engaged. I liked the music you chose for that. Lovely wedding venue and beautiful ceremonies. I liked both brides' wedding gowns, especially the first dress. Nice receptions and buffet too. Typical sims sitting in random seats! Looks like everyone had a good time though.

I liked Mountain Lake. Rflong7 creates wonderful worlds. This one is a great, rural world, which I prefer over city worlds. Fun to watch the soccer game. TS4 doesn't have that. I also liked seeing the DNA collecting again. The Katy Perry shorts outfit was cute. Now you have two more couples for future episodes! Thanks for sharing your sims and their stories. 😊
    lanlyn wrote: Β»
    @Karritz I watched your latest Perfect Genetics Challenge, Gen 2 video about Cindy, Bill, and the others. Lots going on. Graduations, birthdays, marriages, and romances. A big family for experimenting with genetics. Twenty-two sims! The fluffy-haired IF sim had a unique look. πŸ˜‰

Sweet scenes with Cindy and Bill in the park getting engaged. I liked the music you chose for that. Lovely wedding venue and beautiful ceremonies. I liked both brides' wedding gowns, especially the first dress. Nice receptions and buffet too. Typical sims sitting in random seats! Looks like everyone had a good time though.

I liked Mountain Lake. Rflong7 creates wonderful worlds. This one is a great, rural world, which I prefer over city worlds. Fun to watch the soccer game. TS4 doesn't have that. I also liked seeing the DNA collecting again. The Katy Perry shorts outfit was cute. Now you have two more couples for future episodes! Thanks for sharing your sims and their stories. 😊

Thanks for watching and commenting. I've already started playing for the next episode. There will be two more weddings and babies will start arriving. The only couple returning to Moonlight Falls at the end of their stay in Mountain Lake will be Cindy and Bill. I'll gradually transfer sims from Moonlight Falls to Mountain Lake until that world can't hold more sims. Then I suppose I'll need to add another world. I have to take at least 40 sims out of Moonlight Falls for me to be able to play it without problems. I should be able to fit most of them into Mountain Lake.
    Episode 2 of The Perfection Genetics Challenge, Generation 2 is now loaded to YouTube. It's there for you to watch now.

https://youtu.be/BsB3FYv-lX4

If you've been watching this series of videos you'll know that Cindy is the first heir and is now grown up and married and about to start having her babies. She got married in Episode 1 of Generation 2.

In this video Cindy's two older brothers get married. They are Gary and James. She has one more older brother who is back in Moonlight Falls and we will probably see his wedding in some future episode. Or maybe I won't have a wedding for him at all. I've sort of got an idea of who he might marry if he does get married.

Anyway, Episode 2 opens with James and Carla and they get married and then Gary and Donna get married.

During Generation 1 there were a few videos, I think about 3 of them, that were devoted to Donna and her household. The population of Mountain Lake is made up entirely of Sims from Donna's household and Sims that travelled from Moonlight Falls with Cindy and her husband Bill.

I plan to move lots more sims from Moonlight Falls to this world that was made by @Rflong7. This is why I've removed the sims that came with the world.

I did find one problem with the world that wasn't obvious at the beginning. It doesn't have a hospital. There is a lot that is labelled as a hospital but the building on it is a school.

So, this video starts with 2 weddings. They are short weddings. We just see the ceremonies and a bit of cake eating and some dancing before everyone goes home. Things don't all go smoothly at the weddings as it turns out to be the night of the full moon and zombies are about. And some paparazzi turn up, as usual. Two sims discover they are pregnant at the weddings too. So this leads on to us monitoring their pregnancies and the things they get up to while pregnant. I keep the pregnant sims at Donna's house and that's the active household. I want to control how many babies they have and what they do.

I think it's a busy and fun video to watch. I hope you enjoy it.

Happy Simming

• lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,010 Member
    edited October 2022
    @Karritz Cute romance scenes with James and Carla and nice impromptu ceremony. Great venue. Was that your build? I liked the second wedding with Gary and Donna too. Pretty bridal gowns. I can see the different genetic coloring of your sims. ...The remaining sim who'd turned into a zombie was funny! ...And fun acrobat performance. ...I like the home where the new couples will be living. Quite a challenge with the multiple births! ...Rflong7 makes wonderful worlds, worth switching out sims and lots for your own needs. ...I enjoyed the music you chose for the video. Thanks again for sharing your sims stories.

BTW: The sparkly salt lick block is the Celestial Salt Lick, a lifetime reward--"a special salt lick that will never run out ... refills both the Hunger and Thirst meters. Any horse can use this" I often got these for my Sims 3 horses.
    lanlyn wrote: Β»
    @Karritz Cute romance scenes with James and Carla and nice impromptu ceremony. Great venue. Was that your build? I liked the second wedding with Gary and Donna too. Pretty bridal gowns. I can see the different genetic coloring of your sims. ...The remaining sim who'd turned into a zombie was funny! ...And fun acrobat performance. ...I like the home where the new couples will be living. Quite a challenge with the multiple births! ...Rflong7 makes wonderful worlds, worth switching out sims and lots for your own needs. ...I enjoyed the music you chose for the video. Thanks again for sharing your sims stories.

BTW: The sparkly salt lick block is the Celestial Salt Lick, a lifetime reward--"a special salt lick that will never run out ... refills both the Hunger and Thirst meters. Any horse can use this" I often got these for my Sims 3 horses.

Thank you for the feedback. I rarely play with horses so hadn't come across the Celestial Salt Lick before. Rflong7 must have put it there when she made the world.

The wedding venue is my latest build. I wanted something that wasn't going to use up lots of memory and thought this one might do the trick. My Indoor Outdoor Wedding Venue is much more formal and is full of all sorts of things.

I'm glad you enjoyed the video. I'm trying to rush them through whatever they get up to in this world so I can get them back to Moonlight Falls which is where the action belongs. I'll be moving more sims out of Moonlight Falls though as it has way too many sims in the world as well as far too many in the main household for me to be able to save the game reliably. Currently, to avoid Error 12 I need to shut down and relaunch after every save. That's a bit tedious.

I started adding the music to the next episode yesterday morning but had to stop and rush off to rehearsal which meant I was out for the rest of the day. So this morning is set aside for finishing that video. I still will have video recorded to do the next episode after this one so will get onto that once I've got the next birds video done.

I'll be really busy for the next few weeks though with rehearsals all day on Sunday and two evenings of each week fully taken up with rehearsals. The play opens on the final weekend of November and runs for 3 weekends.
    The Perfect Genetics Challenge Generation 2 Episode 3 is now on YouTube and ready for you to watch.

https://youtu.be/AeyTYN4iqmE

The main activity in this video is babies and toddlers. Lots of babies and toddlers. Carla has quads first, then Cindy (the heir) had twins and Donna produced 2 baby fairies. All of the babies/toddlers are grandchildren of Olivia and Don who are the Founder couple of this challenge.

The world in which they are living is Mountain Lake which was made by Rflong7. Music is from the YouTube Audio Library.

@Karritz: Great video. I love all the toddlers and that was lots of action with the peg box and everything. :)

The video is available to watch on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/cOpTDEDsItw

In this video we see James and Carla's new house and their family move into it. The children complete their child skills. Then we go back to Donna and Gary's place. Their toddlers age up to child and do their child skills. Then Cindy and Bill and their toddlers return to Moonlight Falls. Back home we meet their huge household of 20 sims. This is where Cindy and Bill will stay. So most of the others will be moving to Mountain Lake over the next few episodes. I probably won't be showing the detail of their moves as this is about the Perfect Genetics Challenge and the focus is on Cindy having babies until she gets an heir. At the end of the video she gives birth again. I haven't checked if she has an heir yet as the video went slightly over the 30 minute point before I had a chance to do that. So next episode we will find out if she has an heir.

In the meantime I've moved Owen, Trish, Petal and Cosmo to Mountain Lake. Petal and Cosmo aged up to Young Adult first of course.

I finished working on the video yesterday morning and started loading it. By 5:30 pm it had loaded 28%. I had to stop it at that point as I needed to leave here for rehearsal before 5:30. I wanted to disconnect the computer from the power before I left due to possible severe thunder storms.

This morning I started loading again. Fortunately it gave me the choice to continue from where it left off yesterday. So at around 6:30 am today it started loading from 28% loaded and continued all day until about 3:30 or 4 pm. Not exactly sure when as I walked away from the computer for a while. Now I have to be gone before 5:30 again. This is going to be the routine for the next 2 or 3 days with me needing to be gone from here before 5:30pm.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top