Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heirlooms and missing Sim

This discussion was created from comments split from: Some helpful tips when playing Sims Mobile.

Comments

• JavinolaJavinola Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi All,

I found a heirloom in the game and after than I have lost my sim. The game changed my sim at the new one, who created by me. I dont understand what happened. My sim is in the game also, but she is not belong to me. I would like get back the old sim. What should I do? Could someone help me please in this topic?

Thanks in advance!
  • Kev_SaorAlbaKev_SaorAlba Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="Javinola;c-16408795"]Hi All,

I found a heirloom in the game and after than I have lost my sim. The game changed my sim at the new one, who created by me. I dont understand what happened. My sim is in the game also, but she is not belong to me. I would like get back the old sim. What should I do? Could someone help me please in this topic?

Thanks in advance![/quote]

You retired your Sim. You can make the same Sim again, and they will be better than last time. See above guide for retiring tips.
  • sims4olasims4ola Posts: 9 New Member
    i find out today that after i retired one of my sims and also moved her out of my household, she had a writing hobby and completed it to the final chapter, 2 tables in writing hobby became unavailable (it says that in order to purchase them i need to get again to 5 or 8 level..). On the other hand all the objects in Tales from script as well as her career objects are available.. so its really sad for me that i need to start the writing hooby all over again just to purchase that Dequire writing desk that i wanted for so long..