Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Easter egg hunt question please

Im trying to complete the "complete 2x job stories". i have both of my sims working non-stop. One of them had already completed the first story before the quest...but how to start a new job story? It wont let me click a story and start it.

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited April 2018
    Hello :)
    You need to go to the career venue and click on the photo of the job. When you have clicked on that, the game will give you the option to switch to the new job if you pay some simoleons.
  • Options
    LisameesimsLisameesims Posts: 1,125 Member
    But if i switch to a new job, i will lose all my progress with the old job ?
  • Options
    But if i switch to a new job, i will lose all my progress with the old job ?

The game remembers all the progress your sim made in their first job, and they can switch back at any time and be at the same level.
  • Options
    LisameesimsLisameesims Posts: 1,125 Member
    thanks!
  • Options
    MusicMeg222MusicMeg222 Posts: 163 Member
    I have a question for everyone regarding the Spring Egg Hunt Quest. I think I'm almost finished with it (hard to tell since it doesn't show progress), but now I'm kinda stuck. The next task in the quest is asking me to admire all of the decorated eggs. When I click the question mark within the task, it says tap on each of the eggs to admire the decorations. I'm not seeing these eggs anywhere. Where can I find these to complete this section of the quest?

Also, does anyone know how far along I am in the quest? Am I almost finished? I just want to complete it before time runs out.
  • Options
    ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    edited April 2018
    I have a question for everyone regarding the Spring Egg Hunt Quest. I think I'm almost finished with it (hard to tell since it doesn't show progress), but now I'm kinda stuck. The next task in the quest is asking me to admire all of the decorated eggs. When I click the question mark within the task, it says tap on each of the eggs to admire the decorations. I'm not seeing these eggs anywhere. Where can I find these to complete this section of the quest?

Also, does anyone know how far along I am in the quest? Am I almost finished? I just want to complete it before time runs out.

I can't tell you how far you are because you're farther than I am, sorry. But, you'll find the eggs you've earned in your inventory. You would have received a shelf to display the eggs when you first started the event. That will be in your inventory, too. Place the shelf on your wall and then tap an egg in your inventory. Several blue slots will appear on the shelf where you can place each egg. Once you have them all on the shelf, you should be able to admire the decorations.
  • Options
    BluBonnettBluBonnett Posts: 1 New Member
    I am on last quest for the bunny. Two sims have each completed multiple chapters of careers and only one registered on the quest. I want tat bunny. What am I doing wrong?
  • Options

Hello @MusicMeg222
    There are 14 stages in the quest, and you are currently on stage 13. You have nearly complete the quest! :)
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    BluBonnett wrote: »
    I am on last quest for the bunny. Two sims have each completed multiple chapters of careers and only one registered on the quest. I want tat bunny. What am I doing wrong?
    Hello
    Have the chapters been completed after reaching that stage of the quest, or before? It needs to be done after reaching that stage.Your sim probably has done this but i am just checking.
    Also, your sim needs to do the career event that comes after reaching the chapter level,
  • Options
    MusicMeg222MusicMeg222 Posts: 163 Member
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello @MusicMeg222
    There are 14 stages in the quest, and you are currently on stage 13. You have nearly complete the quest! :)

I'm almost to the end of the quest! I'm on the last stage now, but I'm having a hard time completing the career quests. I still need to get through two levels and I have two sims 'working' at the same time. I really hope I make it before the time ends. I made it this far already. I have to finish!

Any suggestions or tips for me to be able to finish faster or on time?
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello @MusicMeg222

I'm almost to the end of the quest! I'm on the last stage now, but I'm having a hard time completing the career quests. I still need to get through two levels and I have two sims 'working' at the same time. I really hope I make it before the time ends. I made it this far already. I have to finish!

Any suggestions or tips for me to be able to finish faster or on time?

Hello
    Try having your sims go to work even when you are not actually playing the game. They will do their work whilst you are doing something else. Then check back later on their progress, to get the rewards, and to set them working again.
  • Options
    FrayedFlightFrayedFlight Posts: 520 Member
    Had a weird issue and wanted to throw it out here in case anyone else had the same problem. When doing the quest to admire the eggs, they can "break" and need to be repaired. Because the eggs are so small, it's really hard to see the little "bugs flying around" animation. If you can't admire the eggs, check each one individually to see if any need to be fixed. >_<