Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heya :)

It's 3:40am, Can't sleep, insanely bored, just wanna talk.

Open discussion about anything idk. Howzit from your side of the world?
tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif

Comments

• Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    I must be 12 hours in front of you, because it's now 4:00pm here in Britain!

It's raining at the moment... and it's been raining all day... I mean, talk about stereotypes...
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    A bit chilly here but Summer here is almost gone. The hottest by record in a very long time. Gross sweaty heat blergh.

Where in the UK you based mate? Ah, rain sounds so good right now but I am enjoying an almost full moon tonight.
  • Options
    OneSweetPotatoOneSweetPotato Posts: 17 Member
    Also in the UK too
  • Options
    Eyoo OSPotato. Good night for ya mate?
  • Options
    Erm ... on my iPad and it deletes the rest of my comment after I put an emoji from the keyboard :'(
  • Options
    New to the forums had a few teething problems :D
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Ah guts mate :( Hate when that happens, especially when you're in a heated chat haha.

Oh! welcome, Hope you are enjoyin' the site so far :star:
  • Options
    PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    edited March 2018
    Ha, 6 PM for me... :''D
    People will probably think I'm insane if I say it's actually pretty warm outside right now (1°C) And this is coming from a person who has had to wear a warm winter coat at the end of June... :''D
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    1°C Damb that's too cold for me :persevere:

Wow where you from mate? :o
  • Options
    I was actually just sitting outside with a t-shirt on because it's finally starting to feel like spring's coming... Sure, it was a bit chilly but nothing too bad :''D
    Oh, and I'm from Finland ;D
  • Options
    Super rad! Hope you have a warm comfy night :smiley:

Finland is an absolute stunner <3
  • Options
    Awh ive come up north to visit my family for Easter it’s about 10*c here (4ish degrees colder than home) and I’m sat in 3 jumpers and a scarf!
  • Options
    Stay warm OSP & have a rad Easter mate. Man I've never had to wear three jumpers at once, then again I've only seen snow once in my life.
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Kinda misty here in Canada (well. at least where I live), so it kinda feels like it's raining, but it's not. There's a good amount of snow on the ground too, but a lot melted yesterday because it was so mild. According to the weather report, it's 9 degree C. Spring is coming!
  • Options
    Eyya Lyoufln, that's sounds fantastic! Hope the flowers bloom for ya much sooner :relaxed:
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Thanks @Savage_Patch_Kidd. Springtime's my favourite just because its so exciting! I haven't seen any tree buds yet, but I'm sure I'll see them soon. I get so excited when I see the first little crocuses pop up out of the ground.

P.S. I didn't notice your siggie was a gif, and it startled me for a minute when I noticed the flowers move. I really like it! ^_^
  • Options
    Woo just became a member! Annnnnddd now I’m away from home without any sims to share :'( timing is an ironic thing
  • Options

Oh, I'm so jealous... I've always wanted to live in Canada for some reason... ;D
    @Lyoufln
  • Options
    Eyy Congratz OSP~! :star: No worries mate, you'll have plenty of time to share your Sims later :relaxed:

@Lyoufln I love the Cherry Blossoms that line up my old neighbourhood. Every spring was brilliant, 'sigh' I miss that place. Fall is my favourite season but since I live in a Tropical clime I don't see red leaves as much as I'd like. But it's cool, I'll see rust red forests one day soon :relaxed:
  • Options
    @PeculiarPlumbob Canada's pretty rad. It's a cool place to live, and it's really big, so the ecosystems and environment are really diverse! There's lots of beautiful things to see and do, but I can only recommend certain things because I haven't been though the entire country.

@Savage_Patch_Kidd Cherry Blossoms! I've heard so much about them, but I've never seen trees like that. Folks grow cherries here, but I've never seen cherry blossoms like the pictures of festivals one sees online. That's certainly on my bucket list!

Fall is absolutely gorgeous where I live. Everything turns bright red, yellow, orange, and gold, and its harvest season! It really is a sight to behold. :)
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Hello ! It's chilly here but with a clear sky
    Much better than the last few days.
    Like we had snow twice in MARCH and before fellow Canadians mock us for freaking out about so little snow, that's completely unusual for here :p
    I'm still waiting for a real spring weather but hopefully it's coming.
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    TeenWolf_1999TeenWolf_1999 Posts: 498 Member
    edited March 2018
    Howdy everyone.
    Well last two days were pretty cold and windy like the ones said in old Turkish quotes.But today, tomorrow and rest of the month will be sunny and peaceful.I mean it had better be.I don't want my high school graduation happen in rainy and cold day.That would be extremely suck.
    VaguePepperyAmericancrayfish-max-1mb.gif
    Steam:Quanode
  • Options
    @TeenWolf_1999 Congratz on Graduation!! :star: I hope the weather is clear & sunny for your special day!

@nani Maaan I hope Spring blossoms for ya early mate. I'd love to see snow, it only happened once where I lived & it was due to some weird weather phenomenon that happens every hundred years or somethin. Sorta funny seeing snow on Palm trees.