Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many are excited for the gallery coming to console

Comments

• Sakeru187Sakeru187 Posts: 1 New Member
    Yes very excited
    I just want to be able to download nice houses. I'm new to Sims pretty much and saw that the Gallery wasn't available for the Xbox One like it is for PCs :/ I fail at making my own creations so being able to use other's would be cool.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Yes very excited
    Gallery is coming in the next update confirmed from SimGuruDuke on Twitter
  • floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member
    Yes very excited

I looked at the tweet (which is fantastic news), but just so people know, it's only for downloading things from the PC gallery. I believe we aren't able to share our own creations yet.
    Yes very excited
    floralney wrote: »

I looked at the tweet (which is fantastic news), but just so people know, it's only for downloading things from the PC gallery. I believe we aren't able to share our own creations yet.

• floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member
    Yes very excited

Oh, he hadn't explained that before haha. Thanks for the update!
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    Yes very excited
    At least we're getting something. I hope they include all official builds and families. :)
  • SteveTheSimmerSteveTheSimmer Posts: 49 Member
    Yes very excited
    I am! So happy
    Yes very excited

Oh, he hadn't explained that before haha. Thanks for the update!

I saw my Stein Household on the gallery.
  • SteveTheSimmerSteveTheSimmer Posts: 49 Member
    Yes very excited
    I saw a tweet that said it's not the actual gallery but lots will be added to the games library by maxis.
    Yes very excited
    I saw a tweet that said it's not the actual gallery but lots will be added to the games library by maxis.

Temporarely until we get the full gallery. This is only temporary but it's a start. I'm looking forward to dropping other simmers sims and lots into my game. I'm hoping that they added my Simself. I linked them to him.
    Yes very excited
    Just wondering if there is a prepatch coming with Parenthood. If so we may see the gallery in our libraries as soon as Monday or Tuesday.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    Yes very excited
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • nadifbnadifb Posts: 1 New Member
    To clarify NO CONSOLE EXCHANGE COMING??? I have Xbox One and the exchange Upload/Download on the xbox 360 was AWESOME. What happened?? Want to share my creations and get others creations.
    Yes very excited
    nadifb wrote: »
    To clarify NO CONSOLE EXCHANGE COMING??? I have Xbox One and the exchange Upload/Download on the xbox 360 was AWESOME. What happened?? Want to share my creations and get others creations.

There is a gallery coming to the consoles but I'm not expecting it till atleast Summer or Fall of 19. Both SimGuruLegacy and SimGuruGrant have confirmed it's being worked on for consoles.

Grant said the gallery on PC will be getting a few updates then they ll push it to the consoles.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Yes very excited
    I'm really wanting this feature to come to consoles. I will be dancing when it does. I'm not much of a builder so having this would be amazing because I can have very talented builders builds in my game. I've created a small and simple build 1950s styled diner that I will put up for you guys when it comes to consoles . I'm quite proud of it , for once it's not just square 😂, ice cream , soft drinks and fast food , don't worry theirs something healthy for your sims to salad and water 😁
    Yes very excited
    Nikkih wrote: »
    I'm really wanting this feature to come to consoles. I will be dancing when it does. I'm not much of a builder so having this would be amazing because I can have very talented builders builds in my game. I've created a small and simple build 1950s styled diner that I will put up for you guys when it comes to consoles . I'm quite proud of it , for once it's not just square 😂, ice cream , soft drinks and fast food , don't worry theirs something healthy for your sims to salad and water 😁

So am I.
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    Yes very excited
    This is the feature I'm looking forward the most.
  • Hecate90Hecate90 Posts: 53 Member
    Yes very excited
    YES YES YES! Can't wait!
  • UndeadFoxUndeadFox Posts: 119 Member
    Yes very excited
    Yes I too am really looking forward to the shareable content, can't wait. I have about 30 buildings to share and there are more in the mix. Won't put them all up at once though, just a few every week.
    My builds in The Gallery are under the username DeOnlyUndeadFox

forum-banner.png

My Speedbuilds:Click Here
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    Yes very excited
    It's not gonna be here for a while until they are happy with pc one it won't be here maybe late next year? It would be good I could show of my one build I'm proud of on it haha alot of unlockable on it so players could have it
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    It's not gonna be here for a while until they are happy with pc one it won't be here maybe late next year? It would be good I could show of my one build I'm proud of on it haha alot of unlockable on it so players could have it

I always thought that bringing the gallery to consoles would make the game even slower (x1000). Though, who knows.
  • SimptuousSimptuous Posts: 82 Member
    Yes very excited
    Yes, would really love this!
  • Valk5Valk5 Posts: 27 Member
    Not Sure
    I would love to have the gallery on console but can't help but worry what it would do to the game play. So far (for me) with every dlc bought the game has more and more bugs. I remember on Sims 3 PS3, My game was great until I used the Exchange. Gave me alot of problems and corrupt data, I would not want that again
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    Yes very excited
    RionAgrias wrote: »

I always thought that bringing the gallery to consoles would make the game even slower (x1000). Though, who knows.

No the gallery is run of the internet but maybe depends how many things you download maybe
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Yes very excited
    Probably delete the items you've downloaded once you've placed them. Dont know if that would help maybe lol @RionAgrias