Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Spring Egg Hunt!

EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
DZZAFycU0AAu8pP.jpg:large

The egg hunting event is here!
(Starting 8AM local time 29/03/18)

Make your Sims collect eggs with limited time quests, they can use them to decorate their house!

Have fun, and show us your collection :smiley:

Comments

• esornireesornire Posts: 2 New Member
    Are you supposed to be able to put your eggs on the shelf you find under the couch because I can't?
  • EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    esornire wrote: »
    Are you supposed to be able to put your eggs on the shelf you find under the couch because I can't?

You should be able to place eggs on the shelf.
    1hebxe803pif.jpg

What exactly is going wrong for you?
  • mrlnmsthllkmrlnmsthllk Posts: 2 New Member
    I have completed my egg collection. I don’t know why but in my game the shelf shows only 4 places where you can put those eggs, so one of my eggs doesn’t fit and is placed in the kitchen.
  • MrSenseiMrSensei Posts: 2 New Member
    One of the quests says to take a “quick nap and dream of eggs”, but my beds only give me the option to take a “power nap” and that didn’t fulfill the quest. Help?
    I have completed my egg collection. I don’t know why but in my game the shelf shows only 4 places where you can put those eggs, so one of my eggs doesn’t fit and is placed in the kitchen.

That's strange! Could you take screenshot of your shelf while trying to move an egg, upload it to an image hosting site and post a link to that image here?

Thanks!
    MrSensei wrote: »
    One of the quests says to take a “quick nap and dream of eggs”, but my beds only give me the option to take a “power nap” and that didn’t fulfill the quest. Help?

Can you scroll down on the interaction list with the bed? There should be a interaction highlighted in blue.
    If the interactions is still missing, could you please let me know which beds you checked?

Thanks!
  • sims4olasims4ola Posts: 9 New Member
    tried to share my eggs collection, but i can't add photo.. i'm level 24 on sims mobile..
    sims4ola wrote: »
    tried to share my eggs collection, but i can't add photo.. i'm level 24 on sims mobile..

@sims4ola You would need to upload the image to an image hosting site and then share the link :)
    I can then help out with making the image show here on the forum directly.
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    I have 4 than 5 eggs. When complete it'll unlock something?
  • StormiSkiezStormiSkiez Posts: 449 Member
    edited April 2018
    Here's my egg collection. I love that it matches my color scheme :D

ibexDxn.png
    Post edited by StormiSkiez on
    If there's a strong storm you'll find me gawking out the window, ignoring the safety warnings.

giphy.gif
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,584 Member
    sims4ola wrote: »

Hello @sims4sola :)
    Welcome to the forums! You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest

Because you aren't a member yet, you can't post pictures that appear , but you can upload your pictures to a photo sharing site such as imgur or tinypic , then right click the picture on the photo sharing site and copy/paste the image address link here.,
    You will need to replace the http in the address with h.t.t.p as you are a new member and can’t post links.
    We can then post the pictures for you :)

• SugamomSugamom Posts: 8 New Member
    How to complete the first misdion?
  • MrSenseiMrSensei Posts: 2 New Member
    There’s only one option. I’ve tried both the Stancke Single Bed and the Stancke Futon.

[quote="EA_Mage;c-16406817"][quote="MrSensei;c-16406803"]One of the quests says to take a “quick nap and dream of eggs”, but my beds only give me the option to take a “power nap” and that didn’t fulfill the quest. Help?[/quote]

Can you scroll down on the interaction list with the bed? There should be a interaction highlighted in blue.
    If the interactions is still missing, could you please let me know which beds you checked?

Thanks![/quote]
    Mission* **
    @Sugamom tap on a sofa and select the option to look for the shelf.
    If there's a strong storm you'll find me gawking out the window, ignoring the safety warnings.

giphy.gif
    [quote="StormiSkiez;c-16407021"]@Sugamom tap on a sofa and select the option to look for the shelf.[/quote] where is the option.how it looks
    edited March 2018
    @Sugamom When you tap on the sofa a menu will drop down on the right with options like "Chat with..." and "Relax" (those are green). Above those options will be one that says "look/search for shelf" (not sure exactly how it was worded). I think that option was blue.

giphy.gif
  • DreaPopaDreaPopa Posts: 18 Member
    Will there be any more quests? already finished all of them
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited March 2018
    EA_Mage wrote: »
    esornire wrote: »

You should be able to place eggs on the shelf.
    1hebxe803pif.jpg

What exactly is going wrong for you?

The shelf doesn't have slots when there is something beneath it. See my tweets for details.

[quote="StormiSkiez;c-16407229"]@Sugamom When you tap on the sofa a menu will drop down on the right with options like "Chat with..." and "Relax" (those are green). Above those options will be one that says "look/search for shelf" (not sure exactly how it was worded). I think that option was blue.[/quote]

Now...where can I find the vanity mirror?
    edited March 2018
    Hello @Sugamom
    I used a vanity mirror in the bathroom. The one that worked for me is called “ Fresh Start sink”. If you go to build mode, and look in the collections section, the vanity is in the Fresh Start collection, which is the second collection, in the home collection section.
  • twall1963twall1963 Posts: 1 New Member
    I am almost done and had placed my eggs on the shelf and now the shelf has disappeared.
    twall1963 wrote: »
    I am almost done and had placed my eggs on the shelf and now the shelf has disappeared.

Hello @twall1963
    Try checking in the inventory storage box, and see if the shelf and eggs are there.
    How cwn I complete the 'admire...' mission if it lets me to do it only 4 times?
    Can* i have only 2 playable Sims