Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Straud's offspring

Comments

• aujinehaujineh Posts: 454 Member
    edited April 2018
    @EA_Spectre What was her trait as a toddler? She looks confident as a child.

Here is my simself and Straud's daughter hehe. I don't know how she got blond hair because my simself has brown hair. And as you can see she got the angelic trait - lol.

ETA - She happened while I was engaged to Johnny - Straud came visiting in the middle of the night and maybe my simself got mesmerised in a different way. Johnny and I still got married.

i286541539317778046._szw1280h1280_.jpg
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Oh yup, I've got some Straud offspring in my game too... Just one, actually. So far, that is. Might try for more because heck, he has some interesting genetics. And his current spouse is about to die soon anyway.

The story behind this particular one is that I had MCCC installed at the time, so the game paired up Vlad with Jade Rosa. Out of curiosity, I had them make a baby, and left then them alone. I kinda came back to find this daughter of theirs:

09_12_2017_18_48_59_by_magdaneela-dc8mt4f.png
    09_12_2017_18_48_51_by_magdaneela-dc8mt41.png

The game named her Solveig Straud, which I found highly amusing, because that is also my real first name. Not to mention I also have brown hair, blue eyes, and somewhat pale skin. she's like a horrible bootleg copy of myself, send help

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    Straud had three kids in my game so far. Also through MCCC and their mother is the daughter of Eva Capricciosa and Raj Rasoya. (Family tree)

The first kid is named Ceceilia. I must admit I did change her facial features a tiny bit because she looked absolutely horrifying. xD She's not a vampire, though she does look like one.
    Then there were twins, Hector and Marisol Straud, both vampires.
    I really like their names and looks :D

Here they are, Vladislaus, Ceceilia, Hector and Marisol:
    NyGedXX.png
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • mctsimmermctsimmer Posts: 277 Member
    Well I found out how strong Vlad's genes are. I had Vlad Jr. have kids with his girlfriend Gem Fyres (Siobhan Fyres's daughter)2al8GZM.jpg
    Vlad Jr.
    wBilWnS.jpg
    Here are their kids Cristal and Ignacio. Let's see whether or not Vlad's genes endure for the third generation.
    Vlad with daughter
    kXrl47W.jpg
    and son
    pYwFOty.jpg
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    I love this thread! Vlad has some very strong dominant genes.

I am playing the 100 Baby Challenge w/vampire incentive where vampire offspring count as two babies once they hit YA, so my matriarch had a child with Vlad, that I named Adrian.
    Here's a few pictures:
    7joQ4TT.png
    Adrian w/his dad Vlad
    7fy6RAP.png
    S6sOhT5.png
    Feeding on his own mother...yeah, pretty savage!!

I think it's Vlad's nose that is the strongest feature.....it looks like a landing strip for a plane LOL
    In my game Ceceilia, straud's daughter, had a child with Caleb Vatore. That makes this child the granddaughter of Vlad.

Her name is Melinda Vatore, here's what she looks like:

8ar2brN.png

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    How did you folks manage to pull it off? In every one of my games he's such a cantankerous old coot that nobody but nobody can get beyond basic acquaintance stage, and most are in the red.
    @Oldeseadogge my secret is using MCCC for automated marriage and pregnancy :tongue: didn't take any actual gameplay for me!
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    I always wind up stuffing my vampires into his house so he is a played Sim in all my saves. Level his vampire strength up and get vampire allure. Nobody is safe from the Vladster after that.
  • astera00astera00 Posts: 267 Member
    edited April 2018
    This very thread inspired me to start a save called "Vlad the Prognitor" :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I'm making him father a child (or two or three! he has the fertile trait) with all of the best-looking females I have in game and seeing how they turn out. Someone's genes have to be enough to overpower that. I had him start a few clubs with names like "Vlad's Beauties" and "Vlad's the Dad" :sweat_smile: with the flirty club vibe, just to speed things up with meeting everyone. He currently has around 20 offspring I think? Well it's closer to 20 than 10 and some are multiples, even one set of triplets! The first naturally-born triplets in game.

They're all toddlers right now, but I'll post some pictures once I age them up and start an account somewhere so I actually can post pictures. Suggestions?
    @astera00 Would love to see all those Vlad spawns once they grow up!
    And start an account somewhere so I actually can post pictures. Suggestions?

Imgur, always! (It lets you auto-resize screenshots as well, super convenient!)
    @DinowCookie Thank you for the suggestion o:)
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    astera00 wrote: »
    This very thread inspired me to start a save called "Vlad the Prognitor" :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I'm making him father a child (or two or three! he has the fertile trait) with all of the best-looking females I have in game and seeing how they turn out. Someone's genes have to be enough to overpower that. I had him start a few clubs with names like "Vlad's Beauties" and "Vlad's the Dad" :sweat_smile: with the flirty club vibe, just to speed things up with meeting everyone. He currently has around 20 offspring I think? Well it's closer to 20 than 10 and some are multiples, even one set of triplets! The first naturally-born triplets in game.

They're all toddlers right now, but I'll post some pictures once I age them up and start an account somewhere so I actually can post pictures. Suggestions?

I love this idea. Interested to see some screenshots of how this turns out.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member

I can't wait!! You're right... someone has to have stronger genes.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    JACKIEJOY wrote: »
    I always wind up stuffing my vampires into his house so he is a played Sim in all my saves. Level his vampire strength up and get vampire allure. Nobody is safe from the Vladster after that.

OMGosh, I just laughed so hard I scared my cat.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • EA_SpectreEA_Spectre Posts: 263 EA Administrator
    @astera00 Wow, super interested to see how they all turn out and how many of them are vampires. His daughter in my game is a normal human.
  • LittleMissLimosLittleMissLimos Posts: 24 Member
    OMG! This has inspired me to do a 100 baby challenge, only Vlad has to be the father of all 100 kids :o >:)
    I'll be sure to take some bloody brilliant (pun absolutely intended) screenshots for you all to graze... I mean gaze upon in the near future!!
  • GasolineCreaGasolineCrea Posts: 135 Member

"Vlad the Dad" made me laugh way too hard. The rhyme makes it so much better.
    So many sorcerers ~
  • CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    I have a few in my Gallery, I just had to save them!

wkqkZOj.png
    Prunella Straud. (Friend of the World - Goofball, Childish, Slob.).

Pnb7AhI.png
    Alycia Straud. (Friend of the World - Goofball, Childish, Slob.).

1yFepkO.png
    Jaimie Straud. (Fabulously Wealthy - Cheerful, Goofball, Hot Headed.).

8vGnObO.png
    Jasper Straud. (Computer Whiz- Insider, Hot Headed, Goofball.).

There were a few other 'interesting looking' sims, but I didn't save them!

Jasper Straud gives me life.
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    One of my female vampires got married and had a daughter with Vlad. The female vampire was very beautiful, but apparently her genetics weren't strong enough to make they're daughter pretty :D She got plastic surgery ASAP. She got an instant nose job and jaw line reduction. She looks better now. I'll have to post some pictures later.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Vlad's hopeless in my games, but Lilith Vatore is preggie with her first, so will be interesting to see what comes. Got her into a whirlwind courtship with one of my sims. After a hairdo change noticed she looks a lot like Cassandra Goth minus glasses.
  • SlyvanasSlyvanas Posts: 855 Member
    I had a sim who had a daughter with him. I don't think she came out to terribly bad. Though it might be due to custom CC. She grew up into an adult and now is the mother of twins. I will post them once they age into teens to see if anything was passed down as well.
    She is also a normal sim not a vampire.
    Octavia:
    TJREngR.png

Cria5m8.png
    oxv0Rm8.png
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    5bw33yyw55.png
    fsaqxpuz48s8o.png
    Twins with a random NPC who was married...
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
    edited June 2018
    I did it! I made the thread I promised, showing screenshots of the offspring I have so far. There are 30, but only 9 have aged into teenagers so far. Check it out here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/941218/vlad-the-progenitor

@DinowCookie @ShadyLady89 @joRN1414 @EA_Spectre @LittleMissLimos
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    edited June 2018
    Vlad is with Lilith in my game and has two children, one son and one daughter.

This is the daughter, Lily Straud, who looks... very interesting:

G5OdJ9B.png
    cRK9eaE.png

And the son, Vane Straud, who looks... surprisingly normal? The only thing I did was fix his lips- pushed his lips up onto his face a little - and give him different eyebrows.

ldhCoav.png
    V2lqXKt.png
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!