Some helpful tips when playing Sims Mobile (updated for August 2018 patch!)

124...Next

Comments

• PoumbiPoumbi Posts: 33 Member
    I'm confused why you have to have finished a long shift (sometimes 2) before accepting the llamazoom.... It makes it impossible to complete from scratch
  • hellokaliiihellokaliii Posts: 2 New Member
    Can someone help me please!!! Has anyone bought the $9.99 winter fest bundle? I was wondering if the “presents oh’ plenty” that came in it was worth it and how many candy canes does it make vs the free winter fest gifts that makes candy canes
  • DaBombingCherryDaBombingCherry Posts: 5 New Member
    What's the best/easiest way to change your house? I keep expanding land but it seems in order to move rooms, I would need to store everything away, shrink room sizes and move that way. Am I missing something?
    Also, I am maxed out on rooms, but if I want to stop using say bathroom 2, can I store the room + add back later?
  • Ellie_McConnell70Ellie_McConnell70 Posts: 40 Member
    Some great tips. Thank you. I was already doing some, but there are some I'd not thought about, such as long events and having one sim doing them. Good idea!
  • Ellie_McConnell70Ellie_McConnell70 Posts: 40 Member
    I've been implementing a lot of these tips in my game play the last couple of day, and it has been so much better. Completing tasks quicker too. Thank you for the great tips!
  • PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 72 Member
    Wow sims mobile what a game .. I deleted it , personally I feel it is not a exactly "long term" game , I felt bored after a while and endlessly doing tasks to unlock marriages or having children thanks to that update :neutral: . And with all the tasks being set in only 24hrs to complete I find it impossible to complete them while focusing on my life and sleep ! I'm not going to stay up 24hrs completing a event if the game is marketed as a "on the go" game .
  • MikemikeMikemike Posts: 1 New Member
    I recently unlocked the "more than friends with benefits heirloom" and I cant figure out how to start the story. Any help is appreciated