Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AYTO Season 5

Comments

• Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    edited May 2018
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Is it offensive to Leif if Camilla eats salad on the date?

I'm not sure, I don't suppose Leif would be best pleased though if Camilla was eating a distant relative of his for dinner. :D

That needs to happen now. :wink:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »

I'm not sure, I don't suppose Leif would be best pleased though if Camilla was eating a distant relative of his for dinner. :D

Seconded
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »

Seconded

Thirded
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Guys I'm working on the episode... ;)
  • Options
    Bad news... :# Power is off whole day today... So no episode this weekend...
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Bad news... :# Power is off whole day today... So no episode this weekend...

That's a bummer... :(
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Awwww :(
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    I've got almost all the pictures... So hopefully there will be an episode before the weekend... Otherwise over the weekend...
  • Options
    Pictures are done... Just the writing... ;)
  • Options
    And I have a cool mission for you guys next... I just need to decide if I want to put you in 3 teams of 4 or your sims in 6 teams of 4 each... With the 3 teams, Rosey and Choco will work together as one person or one of them can decide not to participate but if their team win I will give them a tiebreaker question to see which sim will go on the date... With the 6 teams it will be more work for each of you except for Rosey and Choco... You can decide... ;)
  • Options
    The escape room one...
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Nope... Something else... ;)
  • Options
    Each team will have a storyteller, painter, investigator and a judge.... ;)
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Each team will have a storyteller, painter, investigator and a judge.... ;)

Oh like that. I volunteer for storyteller or painter XD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Hmm...with the 3 teams of 4 players, you have a 1/3 chance of winning. With 6 teams of 4 sims, assuming nobody's sims are teamed up together, everyone also has a 1/3 chance of winning except for Rosey and Choco who only have 1/6, but at least they both get to play.

I think they're at a disadvantage either way, so we should let them decide.

• Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Ooooo that's an interesting sounding challenge. When are we doing this?
  • Options
    Ooooo that's an interesting sounding challenge. When are we doing this?

Soon... ;)
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Well I was just S H O C K E D! XD Guess it's back to the drawing board XD
  • Options
    Do you guys want to do a 3x4 or a 6x4 team challenge?

With the 3x4 Choco and Rosey will work together but then I think they can only be the judge or the investigator.

@M13Vulpecula @lovesstorms @KleineMuff @Idontrcall @YJB19299 @twiddle3 @rosey1579 @ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @HayloHusky @ninjakid150 @x_MG_x @EmzyDalsvida
  • Options
    Hmm, does 3x4 mean that both Sara and Mariëtte (in my case) would play as 1? And 6x4 mean they'd both play serperately?

We'd have to both consider the fun of playing and it becoming too hectic in mind...
    Banner.png
  • Options
    0 matches. Wow... too bad. I was hoping Sara and Darragh would match. But hey, at least we know for sure none match, the info we get here is non-ambiguous.

Leif does a great job mixing in the background in the forest. (Duh). Better hold his hand tight. XD

Sara probably regrets picking sipping tea with Mariëtte over a braai with the guys XD I mean, she's half South-African XD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Oh dear. I guess Camilla and Leif aren't meant to be. :'( But this does eliminate a lot of pairings.

• Options
    Now we know that 3 pairings from week 1 aren't matches, so we know that among the 8 remaining pairs, 3 of them are matches.