Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AYTO Season 5

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,719 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Aww, I do remember you mentioning that about Larry & Gerard. I like hearing stories like that, because sim people are meant to be played.

Has anyone else played with their simmie entrants?

I sent my songs in Alleen!

Not yet. My favs to play'd probably be Tybalt and the Lemon-Limes.
    Banner.png
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    The Lemon-Limes would be a hoot and a half to play. They are a lot of fun.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
    Certainly. I already produced Drama with Da Kween... ;)
    Banner.png
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Aww, I do remember you mentioning that about Larry & Gerard. I like hearing stories like that, because sim people are meant to be played.

I've had zero simming time for like 3 weeks. I've only been in to take pics for Turner and make sims for Alleen. :(
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited April 2018
    My dad is fine. His chest pain they think is caused by some heart disease in smaller arteries that they can't stent. So, they're going to try a different heart medication to see if it helps. He'll go home soon.

My choir director told us she has sent her letter of resignation in and the end of May will be her last. I'm super sad about this because I love singing. I doubt our choir will stay together because there are quite a few old folks who will also probably stop, too. There are only like 10 people in it.

Also, my uncle died an hour or so ago. He had downs syndrome and was in his mid 50s. My mom was his legal guardian. So, yeah. Been an awesome week. lol

I'm ok, though. It's not an uncle I knew well. We had just visited him a few times throughout my life. We couldn't communicate well with him or anything, but he knew when my mom was there. You could just kind of tell the difference in his demeanor. I think he had a good life for what he had. He was well taken care of in the facility he was in.

So, I'll work on my songs at lunch. :)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Oh, Lo. I am very sorry for all the stuff you've been through. I hope the coming months are kinder to you.

Much Love <3
    tumblr_inline_nidikoLYgh1r6ih7v.gif

Lala pretty much sums up my thoughts, Lo. A big hug and a big hope that things will brighten up for you. :star:
    Banner.png
    Oh, Lo. I am very sorry for all the stuff you've been through. I hope the coming months are kinder to you.

Much Love <3
    tumblr_inline_nidikoLYgh1r6ih7v.gif

Lala pretty much sums up my thoughts, Lo. A big hug and a big hope that things will brighten up for you. :star:

huggif6.gif
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    My dad is fine. His chest pain they think is caused by some heart disease in smaller arteries that they can't stent. So, they're going to try a different heart medication to see if it helps. He'll go home soon.

My choir director told us she has sent her letter of resignation in and the end of May will be her last. I'm super sad about this because I love singing. I doubt our choir will stay together because there are quite a few old folks who will also probably stop, too. There are only like 10 people in it.

Also, my uncle died an hour or so ago. He had downs syndrome and was in his mid 50s. My mom was his legal guardian. So, yeah. Been an awesome week. lol

I'm ok, though. It's not an uncle I knew well. We had just visited him a few times throughout my life. We couldn't communicate well with him or anything, but he knew when my mom was there. You could just kind of tell the difference in his demeanor. I think he had a good life for what he had. He was well taken care of in the facility he was in.

Sorry about your uncle. I'm not sure if mid 50s is long for someone with Down's, but at least he had a good life. :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

Played T-Roll for a bit in my custom Fantasy fairytale world, Moved him in with the Duke and Dutchess of Pratts Bottom (The 4th generation of my rather strange royal family, They started as a medieval challenge I was playing trying to create a fantasy medieval world but it got a bit out of hand :lol: ) He got on fine living in the castle's dungeon but he was'nt too fond of the Royals house gnome Grumpert (Like Gnomeo but old and very grumpy) the two kept fighting over the most trivial of things like taking the trash out. :s

In the end, I had to move him out into his own cave in the swamp, Luckily one of the other Orcs I created in the world (A female Orc called Pebble) took a shine to T-Roll so they got married. :)

Played Fungi for a bit too just before I submitted her for this season, But I did'nt do much. Tried to build my own self sufficient garden, But ran into some trouble with the weather.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

Oh my, I don't know what to say Lo. :'(

Glad to hear that your dad is fine, Hope he feels better soon. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Sounds like your choir is having the same trouble our weekend poetry club is having, Our numbers are running low too. It's such a shame when that happens, I love singing too. I've always wanted to be in a choir but the one we tried to get started did'nt have a lot of interest. Hope your choir stays together Lo, It's always nice to have something like that to bring people together doing something that they enjoy.

And sad to hear about your Uncle, Much love from the Twidz household. :heart:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    Okay, no more DRE's... I'm working on the episode... Expect it sometime this weekend. And remember to send in your songs... We will start with it after the episode...
    twiddle3 wrote: »

Played T-Roll for a bit in my custom Fantasy fairytale world, Moved him in with the Duke and Dutchess of Pratts Bottom (The 4th generation of my rather strange royal family, They started as a medieval challenge I was playing trying to create a fantasy medieval world but it got a bit out of hand :lol: ) He got on fine living in the castle's dungeon but he was'nt too fond of the Royals house gnome Grumpert (Like Gnomeo but old and very grumpy) the two kept fighting over the most trivial of things like taking the trash out. :s

In the end, I had to move him out into his own cave in the swamp, Luckily one of the other Orcs I created in the world (A female Orc called Pebble) took a shine to T-Roll so they got married. :)

Played Fungi for a bit too just before I submitted her for this season, But I did'nt do much. Tried to build my own self sufficient garden, But ran into some trouble with the weather.

That's such a shame. The Duchy could use a little bit of orcishness in the bloodline
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Okay, I'm almost done with the episode... :smiley:

But I still need 3x3 songs... You know who you are...
    edited April 2018
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    The link is invalid :o
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    Try again...
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I only just realised the airship is a houseboat. I thought it was actually flying XD And was wondering how...

So Mr Ron was human once :O Tragic backstory unlocked!
    41..jpg
    42..jpg
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Those are the best screenshots XD

The song was pretty cool :O A lot of effort went in there. Are you doing it every episode O.O

Darragh's face at the three towel people XD Priceless XD

3 Matches out of 12... Anyone have any ideas of who those 3 are? XD
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Oooh this was fun! I really liked Mr. Ron's story!!

And 3 matches already woot!
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

"Why should I listen to somebody whose shoes are tacky?" :D

I wonder if Mr. Ron will ever turn back into a human. Maybe he could go for an artsy girl.

Looks like Camilla and Leif had a little moment there. I wonder...

The steampunk ship looks amazing too. That was a very creative idea. I really think the houseboat mechanic from Island Paradise is one of the best features ever in The Sims.

Well, nice episode! :)

Best scene gotta be Lindsay's DRE though. Love the Heather reference XD Especially the throwback to Lindsay's TDI outburst. :joy:

3 matches! But not Mariëtte and Mikale. 3/11 to choose from...
    Banner.png
    edited April 2018
    Loved it Alleen!

Still haven't watched video but I will shortly. I wonder who our matches are!

Edit:

I actually remember exdemon's ship when it was made. It is an awesome build.
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Nooo, can you let me know if you do another season of this!
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Nooo, can you let me know if you do another season of this!

Alleen mentioned this would be her last season.. so unless she changes her mind...

There's a genre of Sims Reality Game Shows though. :)http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/912781/the-interactive-reality-game-show-community/p1
    Feel free to take a peek at the link, hang out and ask questions. :)
    Banner.png