Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddler clothes

Why do toddlers all wear the same ugly outfits that can’t be changed? I don’t need a lot of options, but I’d like to be able to change toddlers and kids’ appearances in create-a-sim...just changing hair and clothing.

Comments

• Options
    DenimjoDenimjo Posts: 213 Member
    You can; there's an interaction that gives them a 'random outfit.'
    Zl8Iuk9.jpg
  • Options
    MeyonemilyMeyonemily Posts: 11 New Member
    My toddler girl, somehow look like a boy.. hahahaa...
  • Options
    JeffyJessJeffyJess Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Denimjo said:
    > You can; there's an interaction that gives them a 'random outfit.'
    Yeah but there's only two outfits to choose from and both aren't very nice.
  • Options
    ArsenGirlArsenGirl Posts: 89 Member
    I agree. I want some of the cute TS4 options and the ability to customize them even if they are not playable.
    -Heather
    EA Game Changer - Sims Lover
    YouTube & Instagram - ArsenGirlGaming / Gallery - ArsenGirl / Gamertag - ArsenGirl / Twitter - ArsenGirl
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    I agree that in-the-household-NPC sims need some short of way to enter the CAS. Especially for children and toddlers...
  • Options
    FlanFlan Posts: 10 New Member
    I agree! 2 outfits isn't enough. Also, I keep getting the same few hair options too. I guess it is to save space, but it would nice to have just a couple more in the rotation.
  • Options
    MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    I want more options for female children, especially for hair. All of my girls tend to get really short hair and occasionally I would like them to have longer hair!
  • Options
    SimmerRickySimmerRicky Posts: 3 New Member
    I agree. I actually found the ability to change their outfits after my 5th child, and that was purely by accident. I would like the ability to enter CAS with the newborns and edit their appearances, and continue through their life stages, because some of my kids are ugly.
  • Options
    ArrynValeArrynVale Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="SimmerRicky;c-16492143"]I agree. I actually found the ability to change their outfits after my 5th child, and that was purely by accident. I would like the ability to enter CAS with the newborns and edit their appearances, and continue through their life stages, because some of my kids are ugly. [/quote]

Haha yes!! My sims have only had 2 kids.. both are now teens/young adults... but my first girl... dang she needs a makeover!