Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Hourglass Legacy Saga. RETURNS!!!

Comments

• LONESTAR2330LONESTAR2330 Posts: 630 Member
    What would you guys think about me continuing the Hourglass at least for the rest of this Gen and maybe doing one more Gen?
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    YES! I LOVE this story.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    @Skcaga6 Well that is one vote for keep it going lol
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I'm good for either story.
    @VanPelt81 Glad you like my stories that much....If I do decide to keep going I will likely still take a hiatus, I got to get my graphic novel ready to send off to the publisher...
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Likewise, I'd be happy with either. :)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,224 Member
    I'd love to see it continue. And good luck with your graphic novel.
    image.png
    edited August 2018
    @Munterbacon Glad you are enjoying my writing, and willing to follow me either way. I am kinda leaning to truly finishing what I started with The Hourglass. Arving Heights will be done eventually, but for now I am thinking The Hourglass has a bit more story to tell.

@TresaofPern Thank you. The Graphic novel is a lifetime ambition, that I have been working on for 20 years now, most of the time I have been trying to enhance my art techniques and style. The Hourglass has also been a useful saga to help me hone my writing skills, something i have not been altogether confidant with As I said above I think The Hourglass has more things to explore.
    edited August 2018
    The Twenty-fifth and final chapter of Sins of the Father is posted. I want to thank all my readers for their support. It hasn't always been easy. You have loved, cried and laughed with the characters through all their ups and downs and that really means a lot to me. So, due to popular support, The Hourglass will continue. After a short hiatus I will be starting another Hourglass saga called Second Chances. It will be the same Generation, featuring the Blake and Wyatt Families.

Im51JQS.png
    Garret meets with Don Salvatore
    9Bvmlrz.png
    Randy meets with Riya and Katrina
    gcN1DY1.png
    Mickey and Katrina have a heart to heart.
    PtYWLKW.png
    Garret offers Mickey, Nicky and Beth a unique oppurtunity
    r0mtURP.png
    Randy comes home.
    Nice wrap up to the story and a Heartwarming moment when Randy gets to see his kids.
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    :'(:'(:'( Me reading the parts where Randy sees his children and sister....
    @VanPelt81 Thank you, I have every intention of continuing but if something happens and I can't, then I thought this was a nice way to end things while still keeping it open.

@AudreyFld I'm sorry for making you cry, been doing that alot lately haven't I
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Wonderful ending to this part of the story! Looking forward to when you start back up. Good luck on your novel! :)
    @haswh Thank you. I am already looking forward to it.
    haswh wrote: »
    Wonderful ending to this part of the story! Looking forward to when you start back up. Good luck on your novel! :)

I totally agree! Great ending to this part of the story, tying up loose ends and prepping for 'new beginnings' via 'second chances'. <3sorry, couldn't resist
    edited August 2018
    @AudreyFld Thanks. More to come when I return. I decided to continue with the Hourglass at least to wrap up this Gen and maybe go with my original plan to do Three Gens, before starting Arving Heights. I still think there is a lot with Nicky especially left to explore. As well as the Blake's and Wyatt's, I kinda got away from the Wyatt's and I really want to explore that family a bit more. Still a lot of story to tell and I look forward to telling it upon my return in a month or so.
    edited August 2018
    Siggy for Second Chances is up!!!! Tell me what you think.....already planning out the second part Gen Two of the Hourglass....a lot of surprises in store....Nicky once again has a big story arc, and more focus will be put on the Wyatt Family as well. I will be adding a link to the site soon so you can keep up with more updates and get some sneak peeks.
    edited August 2018
    Second Chances website is up. It's not much but be sure to hop on and follow so you can keep up with updates on the progress and maybe even get a few sneak peeks. I will also be doing and O.C. Tag on some of the characters and I am going to do one on myself, so you guys can get to know me. If you have any questions you would like to submit, details are on the new site on the Interview page.
    Cool... I like the new site.
    2ai7QlR.png

I did a OC: Tag interview of Mickey. Check it out here
    I hate announce I wont be coming back anytime soon, some stuff came up and I got other things I want to focus on, but don't worry when I return to Sims, which I will I always return, I begin Arving Heights.
    Good luck.
    I hate announce I wont be coming back anytime soon, some stuff came up and I got other things I want to focus on, but don't worry when I return to Sims, which I will I always return, I begin Arving Heights.
    Best of luck! I hope it's all good stuff! <3 It was so much fun and a crazy wild ride doing the collab with you! Thanks so much. You have lots of great ideas. Can't wait for more when you do come back. :)
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Best of luck! I hope it's all good stuff! <3 It was so much fun and a crazy wild ride doing the collab with you! Thanks so much. You have lots of great ideas. Can't wait for more when you do come back. :)
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Good luck.

Thank you guys!!!