Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Hourglass Legacy Saga. RETURNS!!!

Comments

• LONESTAR2330LONESTAR2330 Posts: 630 Member
    Chapter Twenty-One of the Sins of the Father is now posted. We are counting down to the final chapters. and things are about to get crazy.

IyOrg3K.png
    Mickey reunites with Nicky, but now both are prisoners of Chiara and here thug, Gethin Gray.
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Crazy indeed. Chiara is axe crazy at this point, only wanting to kill for revenge.
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Crazy indeed. Chiara is axe crazy at this point, only wanting to kill for revenge.

Eeek....I fear for both of them....I hope someone calls Daddy dearest to help them out. And fast!
    @VanPelt81 Indeed but I think there is something bigger going on too. We will see in the next chapter. Be prepared for surprises. @AudreyFld Me too! I am not sure how much help Garret can be at this point, that the rest fo the crew can't do on thier own. We will see. But I think Chiara's thirst for revenge is just part of the story.

edited August 2018
    It has been brought to my attention that using the same characters as I did in Hourglass, even if they are quiet different might be confusing, especially since I will be on occasions still be doing short 4-10 chapter mini-series on The Hourglass series. So I decided to create a whole new cast for Arving Heights....I will keep you updated on this new cast, I need some submissions, you never know I might use one of your sims as part of the main cast for this new saga. You can submit the new here
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Oh my goodness! Talk about sitting on the edge of my seat!!! :o:# I am super worried for all of them! :worried::'(
    haswh wrote: »
    Oh my goodness! Talk about sitting on the edge of my seat!!! :o:# I am super worried for all of them! :worried::'(

@haswh Me too...we will find out what will happen soon. Just four chapters left.
    Chapter Twenty-Two of Sins of the Father is now posted. We are counting down to the final chapters....this is a short chapter but there are some surprises in it....
    H1OFFMN.png
    The Outfit prepare for a showdown with Chiara Salvatore
    What????? Randy is alive!!!!! :smiley: I did not see that coming!!! :o:smiley:<3 Can't wait to see a reason for disappearance!
    @haswh Yep Randy is alive!!! His "death" and absence will be explained tomorrow in Chapter Twenty-Three. It's quiet a tale.
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    You bringing Randy back still makes me laugh. You know why. lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    @Skcaga6 That was the plan from the beginning lol..although not quiet in the way I did, that sorta changed with the move to Brindelton Bay, which I originally hadn't planned on doing. And originally it was going to be much later, but since I am wrapping up Hourglass, I had to expedite it a bit. Just two more chapters to go!!! Although I will come back to do a mini-series that will tie in with Audrey's story again.
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Mine didn't exactly happen the way I planned either. I hadn't intended to bring back Colleen. Izaiah coming back was always in the cards. Izaiah was just always going to the grave on his own and always so sad. I couldn't bring him back without her.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    edited August 2018
    Chapter Twenty-Three of Sins of the Father is now posted.

NJRRo8L.png
    Randy tells Helen everything.
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Interesting way to fake one's death though it would've been all for not if his mustache fell off midway through a briefing.
    @VanPelt81 thank god for good spirit gum...lol I almost thought of going plastic surgery but I really wanted everyone to see Randy...not Gethin at the end of the last chapter.
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    OMG!!!!!! Randy!!!!!!!!!!
    @MINEZ Yep lol.....good old Randy
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    I forgot to say, I love how you had him disguised as Gethin! Can't help but wonder how long you had that planned. :)
    image.png
    I forgot to say, I love how you had him disguised as Gethin! Can't help but wonder how long you had that planned. :)

To bring Randy back? Awhile. Have him really be Gethin? I sort of pulled that out of my hat when I realized Randy's alter ego needed to be seen at least a little bit before the big reveal.
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member

To bring Randy back? Awhile. Have him really be Gethin? I sort of pulled that out of my hat when I realized Randy's alter ego needed to be seen at least a little bit before the big reveal.

Well the switch was a good idea.
    image.png

Well the switch was a good idea.

@TresaofPern I am glad you liked it :smiley::wink:
    edited August 2018
    Chapter Twenty-Four of Sins of the Father is posted. This is it friends, just one more chapter after this.

dXdIZcy.png
    Mickey, Helen and Nicky try to escape the farmhosue.
    VMQDcoD.png
    Garret decides to make the ultimate sacrifice.
    And so it's Mickey and Nicky. I can say I am happy for them but sad for Cole. :'(

So glad that no one died and it looks as if they will all live happy lives. One more to go. Will it all change?
    haswh wrote: »
    And so it's Mickey and Nicky. I can say I am happy for them but sad for Cole. :'(

So glad that no one died and it looks as if they will all live happy lives. One more to go. Will it all change?

@haswh There is one more to go....it could all change then again it could not :smile: