Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ISO: Dog Creator

Hi there!

I was wondering if someone would be willing to create a Siberian Husky that looks as close as possible to the image below. His name is Tiberius and don't worry about personality traits I will pick them out afterward. He is an agouti color in case anyone was curious.

a9a5e0564f1756259faa927e3e39b4ac.jpg

Please & Thank you in advance to whoever is able to create this <3

Comments

• RairukkaRairukka Posts: 182 Member
    B U M P
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited March 2018
    He is gorgeous, @Rairukka I haven't made dogs, I have made many Sims but I usually draw people's pets with pastels, but they cost of course. I am sure there is someone out there that has become quite proficient with creating dogs in CAS.

He/she would be gorgeous to draw.

Why don't you go into the general Sims 4 discussion and ask there, lots of people tend to venture there. The other place would be to go into @Bananas_45 thread, she is an absolute whiz for finding things, she may know of a place or person already, that does them. I'll give you the link. :)

It is HERE Let me know how you go.

• illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    What a beautiful dog. If you want you can ask the D.N.A. Request team to create the dog for you. There is a waiting list though. You can find the link for the D.N.A. team in my siggy.
  • Mariah_1254Mariah_1254 Posts: 48 Member
    I could attempt this. Do you have any more photos?
    W4ml882.png
  • JessicthulhuJessicthulhu Posts: 315 Member
    You have such a pretty dog! I wish I could try, but I tried making my own pets in the Sims and I failed horribly. Good luck though and I hope you find someone!