January 18 - Friday Highlight is here, waiting for you to check it out!

STOP PUSHING RETIREMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

124...Next

Comments

• _Bulma__Bulma_ Posts: 44 Member
    I was instructed by customer service to post my thoughts on retirement here but it looks like tons of other people feel the same way and nothing has been improved. :(
    My love has wings, slender feathered things, with grace and upswept curve and tapered tip.

2190b6b18eb3013bd177502247d28a97.jpg

• Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,472 Member
    I agree. I get the notification once or twice a day per sim, and I have all slots occupied.

I wish they made the pop-up smaller at least.
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • CreativeMom88CreativeMom88 Posts: 5 New Member
    It's still happening and still plum players off. The same happened to me almost, instead of asking to use cupcake for energy refill, the effing stupid retirement came up & I nearly pressed it!
    I commented on the last youtube upload that featured a bit of sims mobile in it about only letting the retirement pop up just ONCE and never again after that. Folks were liking that post last I remember, tho who knows, EA probably had them remove my comment.
    Btw, EA's senior director has been fired now for being rude. He got more verbal then he should've.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 6,681 Member
    Yea, I don't want my sims to retire until I'M ready.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • psycjpsycj Posts: 4 New Member
    I usually open the Sims mobile in the morning when I'm half awake, so there's that mini heart attack every day when the retire sim prompt comes up. I've narrowly missed clicking that button many times. XD
124...Next