Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have you ever had a Natural Meteor Strike?

2...Next

Comments

• Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    I’ve only had 1, caused by a telescope.
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    YBV4Fup.jpg

abgUQxG.jpg

Again! I've been getting them like crazy. My sim had a death flower this time, I was a little disappointed. Usually I have no fatalities when they strike.

Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • GemSixxGemSixx Posts: 144 Member
    I had one, I think it was the second time I'd ever played, and it was just the first or second sim day into the save. I had no idea what was going on until it hit and killed my sim and it was the one and only time I had seen a 'game over' on the Sims.
    Then there was the time the future world got glitched and was throwing meteors everywhere no matter which version of the future I went to.

Completely done with EA

• fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
    I had two, the first was when I first installed ambitions. I had my sim in the backyard on the inventing bench for hours. I read the pop up but ignored it then I noticed a bunch of sims running into her backyard and staring up which finally got my attention, too late. she died the house and garden took a huge hit and since she was the only person in that family. game over.
    the second time it happened it landing in an empty field. I had my sim run over and collect it and got like $30,000 if I remember right.