Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 5 rumors?

StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
I admit it. I might have fallen for something on the internet (lol) but I have heard rumors about not only a sims 5, but a sims 5 that has a lot of the stuff we love about 3 in it?

You would think it would be all over the forums and internet but Google doesn't show many results so this is why I am doubting it.

Anyone else heard anything?

Comments

• AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    You can consider everything about the Sims 5 you find on the Internet to be absolutely fake as of this moment.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Something like the one linked to and being discussed here?
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16380866/#Comment_16380866
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    Yep. I knew I should have asked here first before I got all kinds of excited!
  • BuzzBuzzBuzzBuzz Posts: 303 Member
    You can consider everything about the Sims 5 you find on the Internet to be absolutely fake as of this moment.

What a dream crusher!!!

• bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    edited March 2018
    as far as i remember the sims 3 ended after we got swimming pools and seasons so.
    i'd like the sims 3 reincarnated with sims 4 graphics or better. i loved night life and isle paradise or what ever that one was called. ew and let's not forget supernatural. i so miss tom wordy and that cop vampire lol. cant wait. cars swimming pools. sounds like Beverly hill billies.
  • PlumbobBaileyyPlumbobBaileyy Posts: 5 New Member
    The sims 5 needs to have a CAS like/better than TS4 and open world/create a world! If those two things aren’t in the game, I’ll be very disappointed.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Sims 5 is merely a fake rumor it has been tossed around as a joke all over the web and YouTube since Sim supply had posted the video and it is a joke. Though if the sims 5 does become a reality I hope they improve it over what TS4 has been so far.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Hawkflight1066Hawkflight1066 Posts: 245 Member
    edited April 2018
    If it hasn't got open world it can go take a hike. I own every iteration of this game, and Sims 3 does it for me. I have no patience for loading screens, and Sims 3 is less demanding than 2 or 4. Sims who whine, pout, demand, need sleep at night, and then die of old age do not interest me. Nor does jumping through absurd performance hoops to hold the "perfect party", for example. My sims are all immortal. most of them are supernaturals, and we enjoy tomb raiding, acquiring loot (apparently I can't say b ooty as it's a BAD word) and killing mummies. They are all rich, famous, live in mansions and only work when it suits them. Good times. And no cheating! They earned every simolean of their fortunes with hours and hours of cheat free playing over several years. Okay, it takes a plethora of mods and replacement world files to keep Sims 3 running, but it's still my favourite.
    The way Sims 4 stuff is constantly being churned out I can't see Sims 5 materialising for quite some time, if ever.