Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please help me with the wish,'Prank while flying'

JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
Untitled-78.png

My sim is a teenager now. Suddenly he put up this wish. I had him on his jet pack but don't know how to fulfill this. I googled everywhere but didn't find anything related with this. Is there anyone had this wish before? His Advanced Technology skill is 10. Thanks in advanced.

Comments

• skybakerskybaker Posts: 214 Member
    Same here. My plumbot got this wish but I don't know how to fulfill. :(
    AqWKHoo.jpg
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    I did this with 2 active sims. I had the first sim 'start using jet pack'. I had both go to an open area outside on their home lot. I selected the first sim, the one using the jet pack. Then I clicked on the second sim and chose Jetpack>Jetpack Prank. The first sim (using the jetpack) walked up to the second sim, had a short conversation, then flew around the second sim throwing rubber duckies at the second sim for a short while.

I would think you could do this with inactive sims too, but you'd probably need an area open enough for the sim to fly around. I've found jetpack kiss and jetpack woohoo to be tricky in this regard.
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    TreyNutz wrote: »
    I did this with 2 active sims. I had the first sim 'start using jet pack'. I had both go to an open area outside on their home lot. I selected the first sim, the one using the jet pack. Then I clicked on the second sim and chose Jetpack>Jetpack Prank. The first sim (using the jetpack) walked up to the second sim, had a short conversation, then flew around the second sim throwing rubber duckies at the second sim for a short while.

I would think you could do this with inactive sims too, but you'd probably need an area open enough for the sim to fly around. I've found jetpack kiss and jetpack woohoo to be tricky in this regard.

Thank you. I tried this to inactive sim in front of the bot shop. My sim threw some rubber duckies at the inactive sim. The interaction was in Mean menu. I tried this but it didn't fulfilled. At last, I just cancelled this wish. :(
    My sims didn't actually have the wish. I just assumed the jetpack prank interaction would fulfill it.
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    TreyNutz wrote: »
    My sims didn't actually have the wish. I just assumed the jetpack prank interaction would fulfill it.
    It looks like a kind of rare wish. :D Yes I thought it would have fulfilled this wish too. :)
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Rubber duckies? :D

I think those of you who routinely (or just once even) go to the grocery store and "accidentally" purchase 96 rubber duckies have done something odd to your games that they are still trying to recover from. :p
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
    @igazor , I'm STILL playing that save game, lol, and the sim who I used to test out jetpack pranking was the sim who purchased those 96 rubber duckies. :D I've since sold all those duckies in that save. That was a long time ago.