Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

World sales?

Does anyone know if there are sometimes sales of world DLC's, or maybe places where you could get bundles legit? I would love to complete my collection some day and info such as this might help me and many others! If not, oh well, but I'd thought I could at least ask!

Comments

• TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    Origin sometimes has store wide sales in the form of a coupon code you enter at checkout. These seem to be fairly rare but when they do occur you can use them on the TS3 worlds sold on Origin (Roaring Heights, Dragon Valley, Barnacle Bay, Monte Vista, Hidden Springs). Any Origin sale on TS3 packs (or store wide coupon codes) should apply to the Worlds Bundle which is Monte Vista and Hidden Springs together (at half off the individual price of each). I think the Worlds Bundle was released on disk and may be available at physical stores. I bought it on a 50% off sale on Origin.

Sunlit Tides is on the Daily Deal. To find when the next DD for Sunlit Tides in your time zone check the Daily Deal thread. Look for the links to the Google spreadsheets for the DD list.

Most of the rest of the worlds can show up on the Make Me An Offer Machine. I got Lucky Palms and Aurora Skies that way. I don't think Midnight Hollow is ever on the MMAO though. I believe I paid full price for that one. Not sure about Lunar Lakes either; I bought that a long time ago and don't recall if I got that on a discount or not.
  • AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Does that MMAOM work with points or money? Because I don't have any points in my account....
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member