Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where Does Party Energy Come From?

The blue Party Energy bar doesn’t seem to replenish over time. It seems like I have to attend a party and spend party energy to get a cake slice for party energy... if that’s actually the case, what do you do when you run out of cake?

I feel like I’m missing something obvious. I’ve figured out everything else by myself, but I’m stuck on this one at the moment.

Big thanks to whoever can help me out!

Sims Mobile # YL7WQ37

Comments

• OxanaPihlajamaaOxanaPihlajamaa Posts: 153 Member
    I haven't figured that out fully yet, but I guess you can only get the three stars and then it doesn't count? Or does it? I usually just do 10x50 party xp interactions, which is enough for getting to three stars and then I leave... If I'm missing something, I'd love to know as well!
  • MrHotterMrHotter Posts: 49 Member
    I've figured out that you need to only do interactions that give you 50 or more points or you end up without enough energy to max out your Sims progress bar for the party.

They don't replenish and each part you go to gives you a new energy bar, so there should be no reason to use a cake as long as you pick your interaction correctly.
    7HKbN5vGdcqZdduM6
  • livingforwardslivingforwards Posts: 144 Member
    MrHotter wrote: »
    I've figured out that you need to only do interactions that give you 50 or more points or you end up without enough energy to max out your Sims progress bar for the party.

They don't replenish and each part you go to gives you a new energy bar, so there should be no reason to use a cake as long as you pick your interaction correctly.

Thank you! The parties continued to bug me today. Yesterday’s attended parties ended at 9 and 10, but the rewards weren’t exactly impressive and didn’t include cake slices. I don’t know why. Today one party filled one Sim’s progress, the other one didn’t. Again, I didn’t know why. Tomorrow I’ll look more closely at the points. I wish there was a way to figure out which parties to attend. I arrive and it’s like Lamest Party Ever and that’s it, one party slot over.
  • BramBram Posts: 25 Member
    You got 10 energy per party
    You can restore it with the cake
  • Blueys007Blueys007 Posts: 2 New Member
    So I just found the "party clothes" in the style section and I have 3/3 items on my sim. Does anyone know what the benefit is of wearing these items? Any help would be great. Thank you in advance.
  • KartSimoKartSimo Posts: 16 New Member
    The party clothes give you a boast in the exp earned for each action, with each piece of clothing adding more exp.
  • KartSimoKartSimo Posts: 16 New Member
    @livingforwards
    If you want to know which parties will give you more points, look under the rewards while on the party tab. On some parties, you will see a picture of your sims with a hobby or a work symbol. That means that there is an item at the party that your sim can use that relates to a certain job or hobby. These items usually give you more party points, with some giving at least 60.
  • Blueys007Blueys007 Posts: 2 New Member
    @KartSimo thank you so much!
  • missmerizemissmerize Posts: 42 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello
    > The party energy bar never replenishes. The only way you can replenish it is by using the cake slice.

yep! just use the cake. you get cake randomly as an award. if it's your own party you're throwing, you don't need cake. I think you use up regular energy to do interactions.
  • missmerizemissmerize Posts: 42 Member
    > @missmerize said:
    > > @rosemow said:
    > > Hello
    > > The party energy bar never replenishes. The only way you can replenish it is by using the cake slice.
    >
    > yep! just use the cake. you get cake randomly as an award. if it's your own party you're throwing, you don't need cake. I think you use up regular energy to do interactions.

oof, sorry. I meant "reward" not "award"...
  • MissMewsicMissMewsic Posts: 3 New Member
    It doesn’t make sense that when I attend a party, I have to eat cake in order to eat cake or other offerings at the party. 😒
  • Phantaija_420Phantaija_420 Posts: 1 New Member
    How do throw your own party?? WNRJYTL-add me!
  • J007J007 Posts: 2 New Member
    PE3VRG3...add me much thanks