Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims glowing pink

About three times during my last play session I saw random sims around town (can't remember which towns) glowing pink. Does anyone know why? I've never seen this before that I can remember.
InstantGif_2020.12.01_18.10.gif?width=450&height=278&fit=bounds&crop=fill

Comments

• Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    what town? maybe it was from the romance festival or something. only thing I can think of.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited March 2018
    Do you have the Get To Work EP? If so, they're probably aliens. Aliens can glow the color of the mood they're currently feeling if it's strong enough. Seeing a glowing Sim like that is a good way to figure out which ones are aliens too without resorting to the "Get to Know" interaction or peeking in Manage Households/CAS. :)
  • Options
    happygurlhappygurl Posts: 1,005 Member
    I remember now, one time it happened was in San Myshuno at the geek festival. And yes, I have Get To Work. It sounds possible that it could be because they're aliens, but why haven't I seen glowing sims before now??
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Aliens only glow when they’re in a “Very” emotion. So only when they’re Very Happy, Very Flirty, exceteria. So they might not have ever beeen very you could see them while in that high level of an emotion.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    happygurlhappygurl Posts: 1,005 Member
    Ah, I see. Thanks for the answers. :)
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    Now I'll have to keep an eye out for that. I never noticed before, and I do have several aliens. Maybe it's my screen resolution on a laptop, or I just can't see well enough to notice it.
    image.png
  • Options
    mayaashmayaash Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi I know I'm a bit late :D but I was wondering if their is another reason, because I don't have GTW.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    edited July 2020
    I think there must be another reason, because I never actually played aliens, and some days ago I noticed a not played sim created by me, was glowing pink. He was at the café in Windeburg. I thought he had been eating or drinking something special. This was right after I got Eco Lifestyle.

20200607d.jpg
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    Acid rain? (just guessing because I saw the puddles) But you can have aliens in your game without playing the Get To Careers. I don't know about the player who said they don't have Get To Work. Maybe the punch at one of the City Living festivals.