Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sims career is buggy..

TK421TK421 Posts: 24 Member
I'm playing Sims Mobile. You know when you start a shift in your career, your character's icon turns pink and the place where your character works has all of these pink bubbles floating around for you to "help them." Well, my character is in the middle of a shift and nothing is pink. I can click on "invisible" bubbles to help him, but I don't even see the duration of the job or how much time is left. My characters icon is gray, not pink. I have restarted the game and my phone.

I am essentially stuck in my career, unable to finish or advance in any way.
Post edited by TK421 on

Comments

• EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,936 Member
    Have you tried to send your sim home?
    Go home. Click on the map tag icon and click on the house icon. After you're at the home, click on your sim's portrait and call them over. Now they're at home. Go back to the work place and see if the problem is still there.
  • TK421TK421 Posts: 24 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »
    Have you tried to send your sim home?
    Go home. Click on the map tag icon and click on the house icon. After you're at the home, click on your sim's portrait and call them over. Now they're at home. Go back to the work place and see if the problem is still there.

Yeah I tried that and lots of other things too. I guess it is a known issue and I submitted a ticket for it.