Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Still unable to get Antidote

Do i have to wait untill im poisoned first?

I am not poisoned yet, but wanted to have one before it happens. I have tried

-- using the computer: option not available.
--talking to the locals: option not available.
--buying from vendors: option not available (tried several times and days).

Help please....

Comments

• Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    I'm not sure. You might have to. I just bought a bunch when my Sim was poisoned...

It's not in the 'order' option, but it shows up right away when you click on the computer.
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    I've never seen the options until my sim was already poisoned.
  • Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,183 Member
    But how are you going to be able to order. There were no computers in middle of jungle and the bungalow had none. Is there a community lot with a computer facilities?
  • LisameesimsLisameesims Posts: 1,125 Member
    edited March 2018
    Stina1701A wrote: »
    But how are you going to be able to order. There were no computers in middle of jungle and the bungalow had none. Is there a community lot with a computer facilities?

I read that the museum is supposed to have a computer...but it does not in my game, SO:

i used world editor to build a low cost rental lot on the park. Then place my own computer. But since im not poisoned yet....there no option to buy the antidote. Didn't know i had to be poisoned first. So im hoping after i get poisoned...i can order the antidote on my computer.
  • LisameesimsLisameesims Posts: 1,125 Member
    Thanks for all the answers! i will stock up after my poor sim get poisoned and im scared she will die!!
  • Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,183 Member
    Stina1701A wrote: »

I read that the museum is supposed to have a computer...but it does not in my game, SO:

i used world editor to build a low cost rental lot on the park. Then place my own computer. But since im not poisoned yet....there no option to buy the antidote. Didn't know i had to be poisoned first. So im hoping after i get poisoned...i can order the antidote on my computer.

The museum in Selvadoria has a computer in my game. I just went into build mode to edit some of the lots and give them bathtubs and even a computer in the more expensive rental houses and I just checked the museum.
  • Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    Thanks for all the answers! i will stock up after my poor sim get poisoned and im scared she will die!!

I always had plenty of time to get to the museum after finishing a temple, but I guess my Sims have the 'hardly hungry' and 'less sleepy' traits...
  • MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    If you aren't adverse to using testing cheats and debug, you can also get them in build mode. It is in a sort of little glass. Just a thought.

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    you can get the antidote if you're sim is not poisoned, but that actually requires the sim to get cursed with a specific curse (the individual curse also needs the poison antidote to cure/reverse). other than that (or buydebug cheating), getting the sim poisoned is the only way. however, once a sim has an antidote, they can clone it if they have access to a cloning machine.

also, selvadoradan vendors are able to make the antidote out of a pile of bone dust, if your sim has it. this still needs the sim asking to be poisoned, though. and, even if the selvadoradan is made playable, they can still make the antidote for other sims (but not for themselves) if said sim is poisoned.

double also, you have nothing to worry about with the poison. it has three stages and lasts almost a sim week before they finally die (if they don't recover in the first 12 hours on their own). the first stage is 12 hours,a t the end of that, they either recover or enter the second stage. second stage lasts 3 days. at the end of that, they enter the final stage, which lasts 3 days. after that, if no antidote, they will finally pass away. more than enough time to find bone dust or a computer
  • FKM100FKM100 Posts: 886 Member
    If you don't like using cheats, you can always place a computer on each of your rental lots. Then it's not quite cheating -- close, but not quite.
  • Sims_4_Dino_LoverSims_4_Dino_Lover Posts: 50 Member
    During your vacation at sel. you can’t but furniture only front the marketplace
    Hi