Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Least favorite premade family Get Together edition!

13...Next

Comments

• AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    Bjergsen Family
    I like all the GT families but I find the Bjergsen family rather dull. They became a bit more interesting to me after Bjorn got abducted and had an alien son in my rotational save, though.
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    Free Spirits Household
    This is actually a really hard question. Each of the households has at least one member that is somehow interesting, or their story as a family. But strangely enough I have the least affinity with the Free Spirits (which is odd, because I'm kind of an artsy bookworm myself).
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Bjergsen Family
    Bjergsen Family, to me they are worse than Lilly Feng and Nancy land grab put together. They are both boring and unappealing. Played with them one time there is no real way to enjoy them even when you split them up.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• natashalie_romanoffnatashalie_romanoff Posts: 1 New Member
    I actually like all of the GT families, but I'd have to say that the Munches are definitely my least favorite. I probably wouldn't find them so bad if it weren't for Gunther creeping on all of my sims, lol.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Bro Household
    Joaquin is my favorite GT townie but I just get bad vibes from Sergio. I feel like Siobhan is a little naive when it comes to romance and could do much better than him.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• CheezirationCheeziration Posts: 100 Member
    edited June 2018
    Bro Household
    I don't play with premades a lot so I don't love any of them, but I like them all well enough. Except the Bro household, but only because I forget it exists and every single time I see Joachin Le Chien in a new game I wonder "who the heck is that???"

Edit: Ack, didn't see this thread was so old, sorry.
    vmBGbsG.png
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    Bro Household
    Pretty sure I only recognize like 4 of those family names (because I'm honestly not too concerned with premades one way or another, lol) but I voted Bro because... I mean, Bro. 'Yo, dude! Yo, bro! Lookin' jacked, dude! You goin' to the gym on the reg? Ya bro! Pumpin' iron in the day, partyin' at night, bro! Am I right? Herp-de-derp!'

(Dunno if they're like that. Just seeing the name brings up that image.) :D

Lol. Ditto.
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,404 Member
    Behr Family
    I chose the wrong house! :D Wanted to pick the one with Bjorn in it.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Villareal Family
    I went with the Villareals because Jacques always dies of old age really quickly, and I don't like having a amall family in a huge house. I usually move them to a smaller place, sometimes in one of the other worlds, then I put down a better lot (I've currently got a farm lot there -- my Thorne family lives there. Tristan is going to go into the Gardener career, his wife Yvaine works in business but paints on the side, and they're reaising two active boys, Ashton and Albert.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • AshleyAOAshleyAO Posts: 62 Member
    Free Spirits Household
    They're just so dull...
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Bro Household
    The Bros are douchebags in my game that pick fights with my sims son. What adult bullies a little boy?? Joaquin crashes parties despite him having never been invited to one and Sergio used to hit on my sim in front of her kids and husband, no matter how negative the relationship bar. Or the fact that he has a girlfriend (Siobhan I believe). This is when I moved them into an apartment that my sims happened to be living next door to, and they were the most annoying neighbors. So I evicted them and they're homeless now.
  • TreebrookeTreebrooke Posts: 80 Member
    Fyres Family
    Fyres, deffinatly though Partihaus is a close second. I've never done much with either and they aren't that interesting.
    Behr Family
    Treebrooke wrote: »
    Fyres, deffinatly though Partihaus is a close second. I've never done much with either and they aren't that interesting.
    This kinda hurt, they’re my only favorite in GT mainly for Morgan though. Morgan I think is just troubled seeing as she’s a good sim and in the club renegades. The rest of the family do seem to be less interesting.
  • TreebrookeTreebrooke Posts: 80 Member
    Fyres Family
    This kinda hurt, they’re my only favorite in GT mainly for Morgan though. Morgan I think is just troubled seeing as she’s a good sim and in the club renegades. The rest of the family do seem to be less interesting.

I'm sorry, they just never really called out to me. I don't delete them or anything like I do some of the families that came with other packs, I just don't play them ever.
    Behr Family

I'm sorry, they just never really called out to me. I don't delete them or anything like I do some of the families that came with other packs, I just don't play them ever.
    Don’t worry, to each their own. It’s fun though seeing different views here! Polls like these always open my eyes to different perspectives
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Free Spirits Household
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Joaquin is my favorite GT townie but I just get bad vibes from Sergio. I feel like Siobhan is a little naive when it comes to romance and could do much better than him.

You're right, Sergio doesn't deserve Siobhan and deserves a nice man in his life. *nods*
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I honestly don't know. I never really played with any of the pre-mades. I see them out and about; but I usually just move them out their homes and replace them with my own and mainly focus on the sims that I added in. I might try playing with aging off for awhile so I can switch over to many different sims this time.
  • dyl_andwhatdyl_andwhat Posts: 367 Member
    Free Spirits Household
    Never done anything with them.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Partihaus Household
    I actually never played with the Behrs but I'm pretty neutral about them. I don't like Eva Capricciosa. In my game, she is pretty shallow and unsuccessful with the well-off men that she seeks for materialistic reasons. Her dream guy would be Sergio but he is not interested. She briefly dated Hugo Villareal but he did not commit and married someone else.

I'm also pretty neutral about the Fyres, especially Morgan. I guess I get drawn in by slightly different characters than others. I will say that I've been playing Siobhan's children who are really good-looking and interesting. Her daughter Rhiannon has moved to Brindleton Bay. Her son is a teen who fell for a gorgeous girl from a much more working class family. There is some tension between Siobhan and her son because she pictured him with someone from a fancier background.

I play a lot with the various WB households. I actually play a lot with the Bjergsens, the Munches, the now grown up Bros and Paolo. Most of them have kids now and have had developed plots.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Free Spirits Household
    I picked the free spirits. While I was rushing through my rotation to prepare for Seasons so I can be at the beginning when it comes out, I notice when I got to Windenburg I was bored. All of the families are pretty boring except for the Villareals because I have them leading a rival crime family against the Landgraabs. The munches, Bjergensens, Ulrike is married to Salim Benali and they are boring, the Fyres boring, Yuki is married to Joaquin and they are pretty boring, all of the families in this expansion were pretty boring.

I found only the Villareals to be interesting maybe because they have a lot of drama going on. I always imagined the Landgraabs killing Jacques wife according to the kids but in reality Jacques is the one who killed her. This is how the crime rivalry starts. In my current save Jacques died early woohooing Geeta Rasoya which was a legitimate oops but I went with it...lol Max is running the crime family. Luna is hooked on drugs and had twins by the dealer. Max made the dealer marry his sister or else. Hugo married an older woman and helped raise her son with an unknown father and twin girls by Don Lothario. She will be expecting soon.