Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

To do list not refreshing

Anyone else having this issue? Wonder if day light saving has anything to do with it.
Post edited by Coreyblake on

Comments

• BaronParisBaronParis Posts: 1 New Member
    Mine has yet to refresh, not sure if it has anything to do with the latest update.
    Please help
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    It should refresh after a day...
    When you begin playing the game on the new day, do you see the animation where the moon sets and sun rises? Do you get the login rewards and overview of the stickers your sims got?
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited March 2018
    I haven't had any problems with it switching over to a new list each day and I log in every morning right after I wake up. I get the Moon to Sun animation and then it shows me the log in rewards, overviews of the stickers and then the new list is available.

Try completely closing out the game. And if that doesn't work close out the game completely and try shutting your phone off and turning it back on again and logging back into your game.
    ~ ~ ~
  • OxanaPihlajamaaOxanaPihlajamaa Posts: 153 Member
    My to-do list did not refresh, most probably because I came back to the game the following evening, not during the day. Today I did come back in the morning and it refreshed this time. So probably login during the daytime... But it should be implemented so that it refreshes on the following day, no matter what hour you come back.