Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Neighbourhood Talk: Season 2! 31/Jan/21

Comments

• Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Oh... Franco and Diana? Hmmm... that's interesting. I might ship them too, actually.

Oh boy, now @candycottonchu is going to hate me. :D

Hehe! Rebellious fans! >:)

My brain is already trying to figure out how this ship could work. :smiley: Diana would have probably fainted if she heard the name Deep Rift again. :D
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    edited April 2018
    And why is everyone forgetting poor Luca? :cry:
    He turns out so hot as a YA. Not gonna drop him!
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    And why is everyone forgetting poor Luca? :cry:
    He turns out so hot as a YA. Not gonna drop him!

No Luca's cool! :blush: Yeah, it might be too painful for Diana to be with Franco, since he's connected to Deep Rift.
  • Options
    Oh... Franco and Diana? Hmmm... that's interesting. I might ship them too, actually.

Oh boy, now @candycottonchu is going to hate me. :D

Hehe! Rebellious fans! >:)

My brain is already trying to figure out how this ship could work. :smiley: Diana would have probably fainted if she heard the name Deep Rift again. :D

Spoiler allert: she will.
    Something like that.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    OMG.
    I think that's the last ship I ever thought of.

Exactly... That's why it is so interesting. They would be a good match if she could get over the fact
    he's from the same band. And probably divorced by now?
    It would require a lot of creative work to bring these two together. Then imagine the meetings of the band members and their families. Some awkward moments would ensue.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    OMG.
    I think that's the last ship I ever thought of.

Exactly... That's why it is so interesting. They would be a good match if she could get over the fact
    he's from the same band. And probably divorced by now?
    It would require a lot of creative work to bring these two together. Then imagine the meetings of the band members and their families. Some awkward moments would ensue.

Haha! I did imagine those, i can tell you! But in a complete different direction you'd think of now.
  • Options
    Food for Franco-fangirls (and-boys)!
    *click me*
  • Options
    Ah yayyy! I'll read them tonight. XD
  • Options
    It's not a chapter xd
    But a personal interview ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    It's not a chapter xd
    Are you interested in anyone? Yes, I need a bassist for Deep Rift. Know any good ones looking for a contract?
    :D Great interview. This was hilarious. XD
  • Options
    It's not a chapter xd
    Are you interested in anyone? Yes, I need a bassist for Deep Rift. Know any good ones looking for a contract?
    :D Great interview. This was hilarious. XD

Hey, he's serious here :D
    I'm tempted to do more now. Just need to make poses first.
    Any requests?
  • Options
  • Options
    Diana, of course and Nico, because I want to know more about him. ;) Al could be fun too.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    Diana, of course and Nico, because I want to know more about him. ;) Al could be fun too.

Why don't we just have them all? :D
  • Options

I think that would be a little too much :D

But I definitely might do both your suggestions. First Deep Rift, then the girls. For them I'll have to figure a way to make the interview, as they wouldn't be questioned by a magazine or so xD

Hmm. This will make a nice pose pack c:
  • Options

But I definitely might do both your suggestions. First Deep Rift, then the girls. For them I'll have to figure a way to make the interview, as they wouldn't be questioned by a magazine or so xD

Yayyyy!!!! So excited. Hmmm.... maybe Linda's getting interviewed on the radio about some research... that would be quite funny because the questions are definitely not what she'd be expecting... XD

Mae could be getting an interview for a job.... XD

Also, what would make a nice pose pack?
  • Options

Yayyyy!!!! So excited. Hmmm.... maybe Linda's getting interviewed on the radio about some research... that would be quite funny because the questions are definitely not what she'd be expecting... XD

My thoughts, it could be like that! :D

Franco's pose for the interview I made from scratch. I have an image of how my characters sit and behave, and that's why I want to make all of them myself.
    When I'm done, I'll put them together in a pose pack :smiley:
  • Options

Franco's pose for the interview I made from scratch. I have an image of how my characters sit and behave, and that's why I want to make all of them myself.

Awesome! That's so cool! So you make the poses for the interviews?
  • Options

Well so far I made only one :D
    But yes, I want to. Since @Maladi777 told me a few tricks, I totally got hooked up on pose making :D
  • Options

Well so far I made only one :D
    But yes, I want to. Since @Maladi777 told me a few tricks, I totally got hooked up on pose making :D

Hehe, yeah it's a lot of fun. XD But you and @Maladi777 are goalzz when it comes to pose-making! I'm still having to do 'camera tricks' when I use my poses in screenshots. :D
  • Options
    aww, @simscognito you give me too much credit.
    Most poses I use are from other players still, or game animations :sweat_smile: I'm still a nab

Also, long wait this time, but here it is:
    UPDATE
  • Options
    Piazzagirl1015Piazzagirl1015 Posts: 2,500 Member
    Yay an update. I just caught up on Thursday and was already having withdrawals.
  • Options
    oh gosh! I am so glad you're reading :D<3

I try to update at least one chapter per week, to keep the withdrawals as little as possible :smiley:
  • Options
    Just read the update.
    I do hope this is a better situation than the one with Diego. Let's hope he's right and he does have this under control.
  • Options
    Here it is:
    UPDATE
    Even 2 chapters this time! I'm spoiling you! :grin: