Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Neighbourhood Talk: Season 2! 31/Jan/21

Comments

• candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    thank you! :)
    I hope you'll enjoy the chapters you have left!
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    thank you! :)
    I hope you'll enjoy the chapters you have left!

Oh yes, I'm past half way now! XD *Does a little dance*
    Now Mae's perspective.
    UPDATE
    First off, awesome signature and profile pic. Just read chapter 17.3 and I may be cheating a bit by the latest banner pics, but...
    I actually think Rosa has a point. :D
    Poor Diana. :( Can't I give her a hug?
    I wonder if Dr Hayeshi turned her down because of the kid?
    Hmmm...
    I'm not so sure about Mae and Herbert having kids... maybe it is too soon....
    Ooh that's interesting...
    so the song was about Diego? Not Mae? Nice plot twist. So he may have been sort of telling the truth in the argument after all....
    Linda needs to be with Frank, not Brian!!!!!!!!!
    Yessss! I stand by what I said. Frank and Linda are perfect for eachother. Frank understands Linda like no one else and he respects her PLUS he finds her interesting!!!! How are these two not together already??? Lol, sorry. Cog's getting passionate.
    so Mae's finally pregnant. Yeah, I see where Linda's logic is coming from, but I'm still not convinced this is the right decision. Maybe Mae was never ready to be Herbert's wife to begin with?
    You know, I wonder if Rosa's jealousy is going to be the thing that drives Francesco and Mae together... that's if, they do get together, which I have a suspicion they will... got nothing to do with the banner.... :D
    Lol!
    I can imagine Alejandro would be the sort to underdress for a fancy place anyway. :D He's not really a man of respect. XD
    Oh gosh!
    Rosa's really not helping the family situation. How is Francesco going to connect with his child?
    edited April 2018
    Ooh!
    had the pregnancy been a false alarm?
    Okay, I'm aware I'm kinda spamming this thread, sorry. :(
    EDIT: Okay, read some more chapters and
    Nooooo don't marry Brian Linda, marry Frank!!! Okay... false alarm. Linda's finally found the light. *Phew* Now, quite frankly, Linda, there's this other guy that's way more suited for you. Yusss! Cog's sooo happy! Linda and Frank at a bar together... anything can happen. I stand by @Maladi777 's comment, "stop orbiting eachother and start dating!" Well said, Maladi, well said.
    Ooh on the flashback chapter now and Leroy and Frank are the best. XD
    Mae's just innocently wondering how Francesco's doing? Sorry, I'm with Maladi here. :D
    Oh wow! I have to agree with Maladi. That was very selfish of Mae to drop a bomb on the family like that. Poor Mariella. I feel sorry for her most of all.
    ooh... Francesco going to Myshuno too? Interesting...
    that hair is hot on Francesco.
    Post edited by simscognito on
    Yayyy just finished season one. What an exciting ride!! And, in regards to Mae, why am I not surprised? :D
    She thinks she is running away, but she's actually running towards.
    Just read the first chapter of Paris.
    Francesco. Get better at choosing your partners, please!
    Wowww! I'm up to date!!
    wait, I think I messed up somewhere while reading, so May and Francesco don't know each other? I thought they did.
    OMG. You just binge finished the whole rest of my story :D I'm happy now!
    First off, awesome signature and profile pic. Just read chapter 17.3 and I may be cheating a bit by the latest banner pics, but...
    I actually think Rosa has a point. :D
    Thank you! The profile is the simself @Maladi777 made for me <3
    I think Rosa actually might have a good nose here. But she actually doesn't know anything. And sorry I didn't make it clear, but the banner story is about things that happened before NBHT.
    Poor Diana. :( Can't I give her a hug?
    I wonder if Dr Hayeshi turned her down because of the kid?
    You can, I guess that would cheer her up!
    He didn't say anything. But that might be his reason, dating a single woman with a child while climbing his career might not be in his interest...
    Hmmm...
    I'm not so sure about Mae and Herbert having kids... maybe it is too soon....
    I think I don't need to answer anymore here :sweat_smile:
    Ooh that's interesting...
    so the song was about Diego? Not Mae? Nice plot twist. So he may have been sort of telling the truth in the argument after all....
    badadam! Plot twist! :D
    Linda needs to be with Frank, not Brian!!!!!!!!!
    Aww. I love how you ship them <3
    Yessss! I stand by what I said. Frank and Linda are perfect for eachother. Frank understands Linda like no one else and he respects her PLUS he finds her interesting!!!! How are these two not together already??? Lol, sorry. Cog's getting passionate.
    Still loving the ship :D
    And sorry to tell you, but Linda's quite slow with picking up things like that :D
    so Mae's finally pregnant. Yeah, I see where Linda's logic is coming from, but I'm still not convinced this is the right decision. Maybe Mae was never ready to be Herbert's wife to begin with?
    So many questions, so many doubts... Linda's trying to damage control here. After all, what's done, is done.
    You know, I wonder if Rosa's jealousy is going to be the thing that drives Francesco and Mae together... that's if, they do get together, which I have a suspicion they will... got nothing to do with the banner.... :D
    Again, the banner is about things that happened before NBHT. When Mae was in Paris, learing how to be a chef. So... sorry to disappoint you, but I actually have not decided yet if there's a chance for those two, after all. You'll find out in time :blush:
    Lol!
    I can imagine Alejandro would be the sort to underdress for a fancy place anyway. :D He's not really a man of respect. XD
    I admit I just was too lazy to change his clothes...
    Oh gosh!
    Rosa's really not helping the family situation. How is Francesco going to connect with his child?
    That's gonna be another conflict very soon...
    Ooh!
    had the pregnancy been a false alarm?
    Okay, I'm aware I'm kinda spamming this thread, sorry. :(
    Ugh. I see I'm not good at explaining things sometimes. I'll fix it. No,
    the pregnancy aborted. She lost it.
    EDIT: Okay, read some more chapters and
    Nooooo don't marry Brian Linda, marry Frank!!! Okay... false alarm. Linda's finally found the light. *Phew* Now, quite frankly, Linda, there's this other guy that's way more suited for you. Yusss! Cog's sooo happy! Linda and Frank at a bar together... anything can happen. I stand by @Maladi777 's comment, "stop orbiting eachother and start dating!" Well said, Maladi, well said.
    Ooh on the flashback chapter now and Leroy and Frank are the best. XD
    Haha, still loving the ship! Yes, anything can happen :wink:
    And aren't the kids cute? :blush:
    Mae's just innocently wondering how Francesco's doing? Sorry, I'm with Maladi here. :D
    Oh dang. She cannot convince you of her innocence...
    Oh wow! I have to agree with Maladi. That was very selfish of Mae to drop a bomb on the family like that. Poor Mariella. I feel sorry for her most of all.
    Well... it might be the hardest on her.
    ooh... Francesco going to Myshuno too? Interesting...
    Don't get over-excited! Myshuno is a metropole, the chances running into each other there are much much smaller than in a small town like Oasis Springs! :D
    that hair is hot on Francesco.
    He's quite a handsome dude. Most hair looks great on him. Except short :joy:
    Yayyy just finished season one. What an exciting ride!! And, in regards to Mae, why am I not surprised? :D
    She thinks she is running away, but she's actually running towards.
    You're not surprised? :D explain please!
    Just read the first chapter of Paris.
    Francesco. Get better at choosing your partners, please!
    Well.... Rosa still was better than Diego for sure :joy:
    Wowww! I'm up to date!!
    wait, I think I messed up somewhere while reading, so May and Francesco don't know each other? I thought they did.
    Sorry I didn't make it clear enough. But Paris happened before the start of NBHT. It's the story how Mae and Francesco met.
    I learned the date + place mentioned at the start of every chapter might not be enough :sweat_smile:
    So sorry I mixed this up. No, I probably wasn't reading the dates closely enough. :D
    Thanks again for your responses. :blush:
    Still hoping things work out for those two.
    edited April 2018
    No need to be sorry, noone did read them! xD
    It was my fault for not being explicit enough.

I hope it too. But life might take them into other directions...
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Ahhhhh! I just found this thread! You won't get rid of me now! Are you happy? What are we going to do? Talk about how hot young Franco is? Talk about how hot present time Franco is? I'm fine with either!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    Lol! That might be my fault, I tagged you. :D And yessssss Franco is hot stuff!

You did? Anyhow, I'm glad to be here. I'm a fan now too. Oh and maybe you'll be happy to hear that...
    Deep Rift will make an appearance in the Heffners. Couldn't pass up on the opportunity. :D
    heffners_orig.jpg

You did? Anyhow, I'm glad to be here. I'm a fan now too. Oh and maybe you'll be happy to hear that...
    Deep Rift will make an appearance in the Heffners. Couldn't pass up on the opportunity. :D
    heffners_orig.jpg
    Maladi777 wrote: »

Yippeee! *Cog does a dance* Deep Rift needs to be in every story! <3