Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Neighbourhood Talk: Season 2! 31/Jan/21

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I had to laugh at your boobies statement here. I did read at home, but .... I didn’t link from here and if you posted the warning elsewhere, I was so excited for a chapter, I just clicked the link. Well, I was sitting at the kitchen table with my husband. He’s not a prude, but .... still ... embarrassing. I quickly clicked off and waited. 🀣🀣🀣🀣. Cause LOTS of yummy Franny and sweet Mae.
    Anyway ... once I had a little privacy, I did read and it was so sweet and so sad since we know they didn’t wind up together. Both of them are in love but so young and so much happened. 😒 Maybe they will get their second chance at love now that they are both older and maybe a little more settled. It’s still gonna be so sad when he leaves because we know he will....😭
  • candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    @AudreyFld
    ahahah! I am sorry! πŸ˜‚ I got already to that point where my hubs sits next to me playing his game and I write/read my sims 🐸🐸🐸🐸 :smirk:
    and yes, they are, but they are also so hesitant to talk about it, because so much has happened!! Ugh.
    We will see what happens when they meet again. (bc they will, bc I want them too :grin: it may be too late to be together again, tho.
    Anyone wondering what happened to our favorite detective? :smirk:

e4f40520c4a7c7a6737bf9e0d4bc9131139e7390.png
    5.4 Tristan Leroux – New year, new town, old sorrows
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited June 2020
    Poor Tristan. Didn't even get a goodbye kiss from Franny. The holding cell is so empty without him. :D Maybe it's for the best Tristan was transferred. Surely Nantes has some pretty criminals to fantacize about too. :smirk:
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYβ”‚Simblrβ”‚Heffner Legacy Discussion β”‚ Origin ID: Maladi
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    Owh... I completely forgot about the chapter @Maladi777 was referencing. :#
    @Maladi777 omg right? :D:joy: one moment he was interrogating him, and the next he was transferred and his target was gone !

@mercuryfoam woah! :joy: and I always thought that one was a memorable one! LOL

It was!
    I wonder if Franny would find Tristan attractive if they met under different circumstances. Which brings us to another question: Does Franny have a type?

heffners_orig.jpg

It was!
    I wonder if Franny would find Tristan attractive if they met under different circumstances. Which brings us to another question: Does Franny have a type?

He does .... skinny redheads!

It was!

Or blonde Barbies? :smirk: That's what he married at least. :D
    heffners_orig.jpg

It was!

Or blonde Barbies? :smirk: That's what he married at least. :D

Yeah, not his type. Unless the gender was wrong.....

@AudreyFld
    oh boy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@Maladi777 good questions, those made me think now xD
    1. Since Franny and Tris have quite an age gap, I'd rather say no. Franny would simply not consider it. If Tristan would have pursued him... πŸ€”πŸ€” I have no idea. Tristan is kinda the same type as Diego in looks (slim, average tall, dark hair), but he lacks Diego's charm that is so manipulative, but he's definitely passionate enough. It may have worked πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
    2. If you look at who he dated, he doesn't really have an exclusive type. Diego, Mae and Rosa couldn't be more different, in looks and in personality. However, since Mae is the only one he went for first (she may have confessed first, but it was him who went and talked to her), she's probably the closest to what may catch his eye.
    What he definitely likes, a strong personality and someone that's passionate, not only as a lover but about everything they do. A shy or insecure person, for example would test his patience too much and he couldn't see them as equal. Doesn't mean that his partner never can be insecure, but Herbert for example would probably not have a chance! :sweat_smile: (besides the age gap)
    @AudreyFld
    oh boy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@Maladi777 good questions, those made me think now xD
    1. Since Franny and Tris have quite an age gap, I'd rather say no. Franny would simply not consider it. If Tristan would have pursued him... πŸ€”πŸ€” I have no idea. Tristan is kinda the same type as Diego in looks (slim, average tall, dark hair), but he lacks Diego's charm that is so manipulative, but he's definitely passionate enough. It may have worked πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
    2. If you look at who he dated, he doesn't really have an exclusive type. Diego, Mae and Rosa couldn't be more different, in looks and in personality. However, since Mae is the only one he went for first (she may have confessed first, but it was him who went and talked to her), she's probably the closest to what may catch his eye.
    What he definitely likes, a strong personality and someone that's passionate, not only as a lover but about everything they do. A shy or insecure person, for example would test his patience too much and he couldn't see them as equal. Doesn't mean that his partner never can be insecure, but Herbert for example would probably not have a chance! :sweat_smile: (besides the age gap)
    Yep. I think you’re on to something. Passionate about whatever they do.
    /sigh I think this story is in dire need for more happy moments, so here I deliver :D

fba598ebacbf865ed224f63f875deb81b697899d.png
    5.5 Francesco De la Cruz - Maybe
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Such a sweet chapter! Wish this would go on and on...
    @haswh aww yeeah, but if it is always peaceful and sweet, where is the tension? πŸ˜‰
    later than expected, but here's the next one!

cea44e8a84f9926538f84e80548850fb38f8637b.png
    5.6 Alejandro Gonzales – Fed up

Man I have missed this bad boy :sob:
    :)
    Nice to see the band. Franny was very fast making the major life choice to go with them. I wonder if this is why he left Mae!?
    Looking forward to seeing what's next.
    @haswh ahh yes I missed my bois! And you'll soon find out ! :D
    edited August 2020
    I know I have promised Paris' ending and more than one chapter for this next update but I just can't find the time x.x But better a short one than wait forever (?)

So anyway... you thought you knew what's going on in Franny's head after last chapter? 😏😏
    Find out!

59a9bc1373fe6b7b79f8e9e017d75b3d60898e63.png
    5.7 Francesco De la Cruz – Chance
    Really? :'(
    Franny you could have left a note. But then we expected he would leave. I agree with what @Maladi777 said. One thing then another and so on. Hopefully Mae won't be too heart broken.
    Nice to see a chapter!! <3
    Raj looks like a cool guy. Too bad he will leave the band too. Although Alejandro is probably gonna be grumpy about it again and who doesn't love grumpy Al? :D

Can't wait for the season 2 and seeing all other characters again. I miss them. On the other hand, I'm sure I'm gonna miss Paris cast too. Why do you write such intriguing characters, Candy? I can't be separated from any of them. :bawling:
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited August 2020
    Raj looks like a cool guy. Too bad he will leave the band too. Although Alejandro is probably gonna be grumpy about it again and who doesn't love grumpy Al? :D

Can't wait for the season 2 and seeing all other characters again. I miss them. On the other hand, I'm sure I'm gonna miss Paris cast too. Why do you write such intriguing characters, Candy? I can't be separated from any of them. :bawling:

Ughh nuu I don't need this reminder! Are we going to have to see two separations? One is already hard enough. I'm all torn from this latest chapter and it hasn't even begun yet. :cry:
    @haswh well yeah...... he could have, but he didn't think it would be necessary v.v

@Maladi777 @mercuryfoam we're not gonna see how Raj leaves the band, that happens somewhere in-between Paris and S1 and is not really relevant lol

@Maladi777 aww! well Paris cast will return, or at least, the ones that are still alive ahaha
    No boys, but this is the conclusion to the Paris Interlude...
    Is it the end yet?? It is 😭😭
    (don't worry I have still some tiny ones left......)

87243d5794fbb31292d75f2f0594817e289aa59a.png
    5.8 Mae West – Maybe Pt. 2
    She should have answered that last phone call! :o